Zebpay — transaction auto cancelled they say refund will be in 5-7 working days since 8/11/2017

Jiten K Patel on Dec 26, 2017
I am little skeptical about this company because they arent telling truth to consumers, a transaction was done on 8/11/2017 of 10, 200/- rs from my bank account, got a confirmation that they have received the amount but in a couple of minutes another mail pops up from zebpay telling transaction has been auto cancelled for no reasons why. It will be deposited in your account in 5-7 working days and till this date of 26/dec/2017 havent got a positive response from them, contacted razorpay their transaction portal they are telling it has been confirmed from our side pls contact your bank. Having done that already my bank is telling there is no incoming transaction.
I dont know where to go, what to do and who to complaint too.

[Dec 26, 2017] Zebpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jiten K Patel, Dec 26, 2017
Attaching my proof of deposit and auto cancelled transaction

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

202, Sarthik Square, S G Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054
    Zebpay - transaction auto cancelled they say refund will be in 5-7 working days since 8/11/2017