[Resolved] Zerodha — frequent additional deductions

vinayakmanoji on Dec 19, 2018
Hi, this is vinayak. I am using zerodha from from couple of years, from last couple i was suspicious about additional money deducted from my account. At least from last one month each transaction i am tracking, and to my surprise everyday around 40-90rs is additional deductions from my account.
Zerodha, pls take this matter seriously before such things appears in public platform. I never expected such cheap tricks from zerodha at least. You can contact me on [protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2019

[Dec 19, 2018] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zerodha Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018
Hi Vinayak,

We're sorry to hear that. Please raise a ticket on https://support.zerodha.com/ Our support rep will help you out.

We are extremely transparent with our pricing. Check out https://zerodha.com/charges

Comments

I have joined zerodha referral program 6 months ago. they give a CRM platform I have paid 1280 fees, they give me partner ID ZMPXQK.
the leads which i enters in CRM not showing since last 4 months . I contact support team but didn't get any response . and they assign a sales manager which is never pick a calls

+91 80 4040 2020
    +91 80 3310 2020
    #153/154, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore South, India - 560078
    Zerodha - frequent additional deductions