[Resolved] Zerodha — money not refunded

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rahul_katariya26 on Dec 27, 2018
I have payed 1800 rupees to zerodha for trying to open account with zerodha. My account never got through and zerodha refunded 1300. Now they are saying they only got 1300 from my account till date. I have all the proof from bank and gpay payment receipts. I submitted all this to zerodha still they are not refunding my 500 rupees. The marketing executive also stop responding my messages and quality team doesn't reply on email.#[protected] this is the request number. Please guide me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019

[Dec 27, 2018] Zerodha customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zerodha Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
Hi Rahul,

We're sorry to hear that. We are escalating this issue and having your ticket checked. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.
Zerodha Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
Hey Rahul, an executive from our team should have already got in touch with you regarding this. Hope your issue is resolved now. The inconveniences caused to you is regretted.
Updated by rahul_katariya26, Dec 31, 2018
No i haven't got any response from zerodha. Also no one responds to my email.i mailed to [email protected] got the acknowledgement mail but till date no reply.see in this case the matter is of 500 but if zerodha really want make the matter worst i am ready to spend 5 lakhs for this 500 if required.
Updated by rahul_katariya26, Jan 02, 2019
still now reply.please let me know your twitter hash tag so i can tag you with this complaint
Zerodha Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2019
We sincerely apologise Rahul. Be assure one of our representatives will get in touch with you regarding this.
Updated by rahul_katariya26, Jan 07, 2019
What should i do to your sincere apology.I request all the consumers to check the clients case on this website before opening account.see zerodha how do they care about the customer.From 27 Dec they have been saying there executive will call me.Its all building up.an will help me file a strong case against you

+91 80 4040 2020
    +91 80 3310 2020
    #153/154, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore South, India - 560078
    Zerodha - money not refunded