[Resolved] Zestmoney — loan emi deducted from account but still showing not paid in zest money

rohitrizki on Nov 15, 2018
My emi of rs 3040 was debited on due date but it is not reflecting in zestmoney dashboard. It is showing that emi repayment is late. As it is already debited from my account why should i pay it again. Kindly check and fix this asap. Also make sure my cibil should not get affect as this is not my fault. I have seen some similar complain so i am sure there is some problem on your server. I need a resolution asap. Feel free to contact me.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-28 14:47:43
As per the company there was an issue from there end which was related to bank which got delay due to holiday...the issue has been fixed for now. Thank you.

[Nov 15, 2018] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rohitrizki Nov 15, 2018
Please find the attached screen captured of my account for your reference. 12th Nov 2018 3040 INR

ZestMoney Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2018
Hi Rohit Prajapati,

Really appreciate your time on call! As we spoke we have received the payment and your next EMI due date is on 10-12-2018. Please let me know if any further assistance is required.

Team Zest.
Updated by rohitrizki Nov 18, 2018
Thank you so much for resolving the issue
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018
Hi Rohit Prajapati,

You are welcome. We're glad that we could help you. Do get in touch if you have any other concerns.

Team Zest.

Comments

My emi date was 17th june but due to insufficient fund in my account emi was not paid and intrest amount was deducted, on 18th june i have paid emi by quick pay option and the emi amount is also deducted from my account but still showing emi payment is late in my zestmoney profile. Kindly resolve the issue.

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Zestmoney - loan emi deducted from account but still showing not paid in zest money