ZestMoney Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to ZestMoney

Having problems with ZestMoney?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ZestMoney customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ZestMoney

ZestMoney Website

ZestMoney Head Office Address

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

ZestMoney Phone Numbers

ZestMoney reviews & complaints(1414)

This is kaushal choudhary '
I have book ticket from makemy trip and paid the money from my zest amount
And i have done all the payment on time 'but due to some issue my trip got cancelled
The mmt has refunded the money to zest on 7th jan, but today its 30th jan i havent recived my money back
My loan id:- 3YE1D44A3399 AND D335A0666022
Since 20th jan i am talking to customer care on twitter mail...

I have gone through my CIBIL report, where it shows personal loan amount Rs. 36000 from Zest Money( GHALLA consumer loan) without my concern how it's happen. Please resolve as early as possible to remove from my CIBIL report.

Please contact me on [protected] if any further information required on this.
ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’ve recently tried to apply for a loan to pay my insurance and the amount was deducted and the a loan account was created on the 26 jan but no money was credited to my bank account the payment for the insurance was failed I taught zest would transfer money to my bank account that was not done and i even got loan agreement, sanction letter, Repayment schedule my name is thota uma Nageshwarao and phone number was [protected]

Dear Officer,

I had booked two travel for me & family from www.makemytrip.com in June 2022 for travel in January 2023 using zest money for 3 month EMI. The EMIs of the both loan had been successively closed and accordingly no-dues issued to me in 1st October 2022.

Later for some family health issues, we decided to cancel both journeys on 4th and 6th January 2023 and accordingly www.makemytrip.com had accepted...

It is written it takes 24 hours for review but it is still in progress since 10 days.
      ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after so many mails and calls raising requests, my email ID is not changed/updated. I don't know how one has changed my registered email id. I'm unable to purchase anything because of that2. Someone has misused the email id
        ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had already canceled by loan and paid the requested cancellation fees too. It has been 2 years now and they still call me and ask for emi payments. I have send them multiple times the payment screen shot and email which shows the cancellation fee has been paid.

Now I am frustrated and want to file police complaint against them. Can this harassment stop?
          ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used zestmoney to purchase some subscription but later they did not pay me the offer cashback and then i tried reaching out to them.
            After multiple attempts i could contact zestmoney but they delayed the cashback and then i posted on twitter.
            After that i used to get regular calls from them to take loan even after i denied them to call.
            And one day i got a call from someone pretending to be zestmoney regarding my case,...

I had ordered a phone from realme website and paid the money using zest money emi, later decided to cancel the order. Although the order got cancelled but the loan didn't get cancelled. I have contacted both the support of realme and zestmoney, Realme said that they had already refunded the amount while zestmoney is telling me to wait on every single mail, it's been already 10 days and I'm scared about the loan, what will happen if the due date for the first emi get's over? Please cancel the loan for God sake, please.
            Loan number - 92D604EE4983
            ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've applied for loan and it's approved within no time. Then their was a page showing repayment options saying to pay the money and clearly the money is not credited to my account
              Then why is this repayment thing
              Jan 20, 2023
              The money has been credited within 2 days
              ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've applied for loan and its approved within no time and there appeared a page showing repayment options of loan which haven't been credited to account.
                The amount is not credited to my account. Still saying to repay
                Jan 20, 2023
                The money has been credited within 2 days
                ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had availed of a Zest Money loan sometime back. Initially, I was paying off the dues on time until my health was up for a toss. Sadly, the pending EMI's are now in the arrears which I completely aim to pay.

What's harassing is getting numerous calls a day, demanding payments. That's not all about it. Recently, recovery agents have started visiting my address for the same where I am staying. It is a harassing experience and truly illegal. Zest Money. Kindly stop sending recovery agents to places like home for the collection. RBI does not encourage recovery mechanisms like such. Kindly look into the matter and stop these agents from visiting now and then.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ZestMoney!

We deeply regret the trouble you faced with ZestMoney, which led you to write to the consumer forum channel. This is not the service we want you to experience from us.

With respect to your concern about the offer cashback, we are unable to fetch your details.

Therefore, we kindly request you to provide us with your registered details so that we can check and assist you accordingly.

You can also choose to write directly at [protected]@zestmoney.in, the mail id of our Nodal officer, and we will help you further with your issue on priority.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Team ZestMoney

I have purchased loan on 05 nov 2022 from pivot prime venture is zest money merchant I'm trying to cancel my loan on 07 nov 2022 from zest money there is no response from zest money customer care over call so I mailed on 13 dec 2022
                    ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for the personal loan on 25th Dec 2022. It showed auto-approved. I waited for a couple of days and then contacted their support team. They asked to disable-enable the auto payment. After doing that I followed up again and they asked to signed auto debit/nach using otp method. After that I followed up and they asked to submit Bank Statement, which I did. Still the status stayed the same. I called them again and they asked to do KYC. Which I did, but the loan is still not activated: Loan ID: CD44D8C3B515.

I only see the attached picture status on the app.

And now everyday they were saying will send status on email wait for 12-24 hours. It has been 17 days. Its clear harassment. Please do the needful.
                      ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Md Aquib Perwez, my Zest money account is Registered with [protected]@gmail.com. I always pay my emi on time. Frome last 1 month my account is frozen. My payment cycle is in time .
                        Please resolve it soon

Thanks and regards

Md Aquib Perwez
                        ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They Tagged three of my on time Payments as Late payments by 26, 27and 26 days in CIBIL Report . Then they used the wrong data they fed on CIBIL to Take away my Zest Money Credit Limit which I had accumulated with lot of effort over the the year with meticulous Repayments .

After this level of Mental agony, I don't care about my Zest money credit limit, I just want the wrong entries in CIBIL Rectified .

They Give some copy paste responses that credit limit is set by system without fixing the CIBIL report . Been Almost a month, They ask me for more details again and again in intervals of 5 days .
                          ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had taken a consumer loan of Rupees 6289 only on 21/12/2021. It is having loan ID A46993875FF0. I paid off whole amount of the loan with its pre-closure charges i.e. 6900.48 on 24/01/2022. however, In my CIBIL Report, out of the loan amount rupees 4196 is still showing as overdue. Update the my loan status & make correction accordingly.
                            ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken loan from Zest money and cleared that but it was still showing an OVERDUE of Rs2/- in my cibil report and impacting my CIBIL SCORE
                              ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to complaint that i have paid the repayment but didn't received any interest cashback from your side. As your policy says, Any interest charged on No-cost EMI will be processed as cashback. Cashback will be credited within 7 working days after each on-time EMI payment.

I have paid my repayment ₹6552.53 on every month 5th of 2022/ 23 for 5 month . It's been more than 6months, i didn't receive interest cashback amount for all 5 months emi ..
                                i have raised many Complient against zest money customer care and via email with proof but no use,
                                such an waste ...
                                ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried making a payment on myntra using zest and the amount of 1607 was deducted but it was a transaction failure. I contacted myntra and they said that it was an error on transaction gateway so they didn’t receive the payment. Trying to contact zest for the same but their customer service is worst. And I am getting no resolution on my issue.