Zet Airlink — fraud and fake institute

Saha abhishek on Mar 6, 2018
My name is abhishek.
I gave interview in chinarpark beside spencers zet airlink.
They charged 1.80 lakh and did not provided me the job.
Kept me waiting for 2 month and did not refumsed the amount.
The owner raajib chowdhury is a fraud and says he is having a strong hold in tmc. Give threats too.

Guys pls be aware of this fake institute.
Its on 5th floor of pinnacle tower.

They are the biggest fraud in aviation sector.
Dont trust them...!!!
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Humne toh saath me training kia tha...aur fool banaya gya hume...bht dhokebaaz hai ye institute.
Abhishek..we dont rememeber you actually.. but if you really exist please come to our office with any of the single evidence...
Beacause commenting seems easy for those who are fake.
You have paid that much of huge amount and u dont have any proof for that is very bad thing.. commenting fake about a branded company is a cyber crime and if u are unable to bring any evidence to us company will take action..
abhishek ...are you mad ?say this type of stupid comments and also big crime ..?? Try to spoil company good reputation ... I am a student of zetairlink and i already get the job from here, , very very thankful to zetairlink ..
Hello, its Aditya from Kolkata. Hope u guys doing well. I am also the student of Zet Airlink and also completed the 3 months diploma training from this Institute. If u ask about the faculty its really very great to learn from my faculty during my training and also the staffs are very helpful towards their each and every students. After completion of training I have got two times opportunity from Zet Airlink coz Firstly I have been selected for PPL Lounge and afterwords in HMS retails as a position of an Cashier. I chose the second one coz the salary was good and also whatever my Institute commits me they provided better than that. so I simply wants to thanks to Zet Airlink and Rajib Sir from the inner core of my Heart. I would like to request all those who really wants to start their career fromdustry Flying kindly visit once to Zet Airlink. thanks to all

Zet Airlink - fraud and fake institute