Zomato Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to Zomato

Having problems with Zomato?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zomato customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zomato Website

Zomato Channel

Zomato Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Zomato Overview

Latest complaint I'm complaining about my profile verification error many times has been filed on 06/12/2022. Latest Resolved Money got deducted automatically from my Paytm wallet was resolved Dec 2, 2022. Zomato ranks as the #1 most complained about among Food.

Additional Zomato contact information

United States +1 844 896 6286  United Kindgom +44 20 3095 4951 Australia +61 450 266 295 South Africa +27 871 352 196  Key Executives Mr. Deepinder Goyal Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder and Director Mr. Pankaj Chaddah Co-Founder and Director Ms. Surobhi Das Chief Operating Officer Mr. Gunjan Patidar Chief Technocrat

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zomato. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Zomato reviews & complaints(7048)

Zomato Customer Care
Service available

Zomato — I'm complaining about my profile verification error many times

I applied for Zomato delivery partner and I done the onboarding payment of 1600rs. But the Problem is that my I'd verification is getting failed every time even though I am submitting correct and original document of my electric Vehicle..
Sir please activate my I'd FE2326286
🙏🙏...
Zomato Customer Care
Service available

Zomato — I'm complaining about my profile verification error

Sir my id verification is on pending.
waiting time (2-3 Ho h rs) but till 12 hours completed but still process is on pending.
My ID- FE2326286...
I have applyed in zomato delivery job theought the zomato runner app and i had paid the amount my id is FE2324999. Why so many times my profile photo reject in verification i had tried to many times always its rejected what shuld i do, i am not understand what shuld i do please do the needful
Thank you...