Zoom Car — excess fee charged with no reimbursement of fuel

Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Prity Agarwal on Apr 12, 2019
I had booked a zoom car [ booking id : jps6boyq4], where the car promised had less than 10% fuel. I had re-fuelled it assuming that as per policy i will be reimbursed. Below are the problems faced:

1. Customer support harassing me in the night, making me wait for 35 mins to get the car locked post completion of my hourly contract with them. This happened because of technical incompetence of their mobile app. They kept on arguing over call instead of providing resolution in an unknown location.
2. The car's pick up location was promised to be in forum mall (Koramangala). The car was located 4.1 km away from the promised location.
3. Customer car abusing and harassing me over call

[Apr 13, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hello Prity,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did go through your comment and we understand that our team were not helpful in addressing your concerns.

We shall surely investigate the complaint raised and we will ensure that necessary action is taken against the concerned executive.

With regard to the fuel refund, upon checking, we find that the fuel refund has been processed and the refund for the same has already been initiated.

In case of any assistance, please revert to the email we shall address your concerns on priority.

Sowmya

2061
    Zoom Car - excess fee charged with no reimbursement of fuel