Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Zoomcar

Having problems with Zoomcar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zoomcar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zoomcar

Zoomcar Website

Zoomcar Head Office Address

#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Zoomcar Phone Numbers

Zoomcar reviews & complaints(5094)

I have submitted all required documents and details for zoomcar profile verification but there is no response from your side.kindly verify my profile or let me know if there is any more information required to submit.

All Gjhggg Gjhggg Gjhggg Gjhggg Gjhggg

ID: JPSNCCJXS
      My trip time supposed to be end at 10 pm on 28th November. I drop the car at its given location at 9:30 pm on 28th November. I started the end trip process and in last app is asking some fleet otp which should be provided by someone but there was no one or no contact details so that I can contact him. In the app it was showing that if you end checklist while dropping we get some reward but that is optional so I ended up till summary page and put keys inside the car and lock the doors.
      After couple of hours I noticed that trip is still ongoing and it will cost us extra charges so I again rush back to drop location, what I saw was that the spot where I park the car, car was not there, it was parked to opposite side of the road, that simply means that owner parked that car. My concern is that if in case something happens with that car will come to my responsibility as it is still ongoing trip.
      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund of Rs 3951 pending since 6 months I have mailed multiple times but no response from their side.
        Booking completed on 3rd may 2022.
        Since then refund has not been processed.
        Nov 29, 2022
        Booking id JPSN7LND5 Complaint has not been resolved they are cheating
        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

All the tyres, music system and engine panel. As said by zoom they will compensate all the last parts lost during the booking. But now the garage person is saying that he got only approval for tyres that to 3rd grade quality and zoom support are not even responding for the remaining approvals. Garage person is saying to take back the car.
          Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Science I was asked to pay a refundable fuel charge, I paid but Yet not refunded.

My booking ID: JPSNC7FMK

I have the transaction details.
            Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team - I have uploaded my driving license and documents for verification but it is still saying pending please help

It's been 3 days, my profile is not verified

Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Being a regular client in zoom car, You guy's all of a sudden black listed by driving licence prior to the booking date. Made an advanced booking how come you guy's just cancelled the booking before the trip i really don't understand. Made numerous calls to the customer support but the way you guy's responded to me is just very much unprofessional. Do make a check if one blue moon comes what's actually going on my email id "[protected]@gmail.com" and my registered mobile number "[protected]"
                    Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Being a regular client in zoom car, You guy's all of a sudden black listed by driving licence prior to the booking date. Made an advanced booking how come you guy's just cancelled the booking before the trip i really don't understand. Made numerous calls to the customer support but the way you guy's responded to me is just very much unprofessional. Do make a check if one blue moon comes what's actually going on my email id "[protected]@gmail.com" my registered mobile number [protected]
                      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Everytime I submit my documents, it get rejected without stating any specific reason, happening from last 3 days with more than 5 attempt.

Please provide proper explanation, getting frustrated here, need to use the application
                        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have availed their service twice. In May I have taken on rent Kwid MT ( Petrol) bearing Registration number TN30BP5142 from 5th May2022 to 09- May-2022. On 11th July 2022 I have taken Ertiga MT Petrol.
                          When we dropped the first Car in May 2022, We had problem with app and unable to close it due to issue in the app. we communicate with them and no help is extended to us. To our surprise, the Customer service executive is started...

I had booked a zoom car on 19th November 2022, and by mistake I missed my apple EarPods in the car and dropped it to the zoom car person. in a few hours in got a call from the same person stating that the original driver has found the EarPods and will give it back the next day.

I called the zoom car person the next day to follow up regarding the driver. He informed that the driver is not picking up the call anymore. I requested him to share the driver's phone number and other details with me. He confirmed that he would do that, but he did not.

Since then, we have been trying to get in touch with the zoom car, but his phone is either not reachable or switched off. We tried to contact zoom car, but no actions have been taken yet.

I have made a booking on the 6th of September 2022 8:30AM to 11:30PM
                            I was able to pick up the vehicle only around 12PM (~3 Hrs after pickuptime)
                            and returned the vehicle before 10PM(~2 Hrs before droptime) I had called the owner to come and surtendered keys to him personally as the lock wasn't working. I had paid the full amount for time booked (i.e., Rs.4067).
                            They had levied an additional charge of Rs.8620. I had raised multiple requests for the charges to be cleared and they only waived off Rs.5746 and have been chasing to pay a Late fee of Rs.2874 which is false. Off late they have been harrasing stating Legal Proceedings and action will be taken. Please do assist in this regard
                            Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have an issue with Zoomcar, around one month before on (21/10/2022) I booked a car(Tata Tiago MT Petrol) Registration no. MP09CZ2527 from Zoomcar and it got an issue with their clutch plate and another mechanical parts. Then I contacted with Zoomcar agents then they said me to repair and replace the parts by own money and that money will be refunded after the end of the trip. But today it's around one month but I don't got any money...

Hllo zoom car... Please make my profile verification fast... I have to book a ride
                              Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[19 Nov 2022, 23:50 pm] After locating the car with a lot of difficulty since it was parked at a slightly different location than what gps was pointing to, we were unable to unlock the car.

We tried multiple times with both the methods primary and alternative from the app, but it kept erroring out

We tried calling customer support as it was suggesting in the app, but no executive was picking up the call.
                                br...

Hi. I am in Coimbatore right now and wants to rent a car through zoomcar. I have uploaded my all documents which is mentioned in the app and waiting for verified. Still my profile is pending and I didn’t get any messages regarding verification. So i requested to verified my profile so that i can book car on rent.
                                Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked the car booking id: JPSN799ZB. I booked the car on and have returned the car to the owner but zoomcar is not allowing me to end my trip and charging extra even though the car is with the owner in the given time