Zoom Car Customer Care
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoom Car Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoom Car related photos (1892)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoom Car Complaints & Reviews

Zoom Car — Booking id : jps6nyuz0

yvenkatesh on Aug 6, 2020
I booked the car in zoom car on 29-may-2020. But for some reason i canceled the booking. But to this day my money has not...

Zoom Car — haven't received refund yet

Rishi Bhatt on Aug 6, 2020
My name is devarsh bhatt. I booked zoomcar on 17 june 2020 in jaipur. Trip was going to start from 9:30 pm till 1:30 am.

rahulzz098 on Aug 6, 2020
Hi. Its been over 2 months. I didnt recieved the amount of 4689rs.
I am sending you the booking id. Please process asap.

Booking id - jps6nplzn

Refund not provided

[Aug 06, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rahulzz098 Aug 08, 2020
Please give reply . When will you send the money back
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Rahul Besekar on Aug 6, 2020
    I made a booking with zoom car in may 2020, but my refund is still pending 5998 rupee of 2 booking, this is fraud now goes 4 month when my problem solve, that's why i'm complaints to zoom car india

Refund issues by zoomcar
    Refund issues by zoomcar

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

Zoom Car — Refund pending (trip Id: JPS6N59EO)

Bhoumik Shah on Aug 6, 2020
      I cancelled my trip (Jps6n59eo) on 10th of july, for which refund of inr 3368 is pending. As per zoom car policy the refund...

Zoom Car — Zoom fraud

suryarock84 on Aug 6, 2020
      My deposit and canceled car refund is pending for 6 months and no response from customer service
      Booking id : jps6npktp...

Vijay Ranjan Singh on Aug 5, 2020
      I booked for figo with booking id JPS6N1865, due to some problem i cancelled that booking on 15th july but till date no refund amount is credited in my account, it almost 3 week, please look in this matter as soon as possible.

Regarding pending refund

Zoom Car — Deposit refund not received

haneet Kapoor on Aug 5, 2020
        I have booked a Volkswagen Polo for 1 month subscription and received the delivery of car on 9th June after paying deposit...

Pratikjadhav07 on Aug 5, 2020
        Booking id jps6nkiah. Refund not received it had been a month.

[Aug 05, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vinu9000 on Aug 5, 2020
          I have not received refund for my three cancelled bookings. Two hourly rentals and one monthly subscription.

1. Jps6n10ze : inr[protected] may)
          2. Jps6n1552 ; inr[protected] may)
          3. Zap subscribe (For same email id) : inr 22918 (Paid on 5th may)

Total amount : inr 40, 404

zoomcar cheating - refund not received for three bookings
          zoomcar cheating - refund not received for three bookings

pavanmotwani12 on Aug 5, 2020
            I m booking a zoomcar at 25 june and company's tnc is 15 to 20 days but 2 months is complate and refund is not credited in my account

S M Fabrication Work on Aug 4, 2020
              I book zoomcar on 22nd March and I returned 23rd march but still refund amount I have not received it is showing zoomcar application I complaint so many times no reply from zoom team

I am complaint about my refund payment
              I am complaint about my refund payment

Zoom Car — refund amount not processed for two bookings

Azhar Hafiz on Aug 4, 2020
                I made 2 bookings on 25th & 27th june there was a security deposit amount of inr 5019/- for both the bookings, they told me...

mudasir shariff on Aug 4, 2020
                I've contacted all the sources of getting my refund back since 1 month but i haven't got my query done... Help me out soon

[Aug 04, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hasham1499 on Aug 4, 2020
                  My license is linked to someone else's email id.in order to avoid any misuse of my license it is necessary to remove my license and other information linked to the email id or account

Zoom Car — Pending refund of 2999

Vishnu Vadakkoot on Aug 3, 2020
                    My booking corresponding to id: jps6nywdn, have been completed 2 months before on june 4th 2020. The refund amount of 2999...

Zoom Car — Petrol Amount not refunded

Harrishjairaj on Aug 3, 2020
                    Dear sir/madam,

We made a zoom car booking on may 20th till may 22nd. As per zoom car norms the extra fuel...

Zoom Car — refund issue - rishwanth

rishwanth b on Aug 3, 2020
                    I have not received my refund of rs.5700 from zoomcar from the last 2 months.
                    Their customer care is busy the whole...

Raghunathareddy M on Aug 2, 2020
                    Dear sir/madam

Pl find the details below regarding refund from zoomcar and do the needful pl

[protected]@gmail.com

I made 2 bookings on 25th & 28th may.
                    On 25th may zoom tram cancelled my booking saying that car has been used for some emergency. They told that they will refund the amount.
                    On 28th may i made a booking and there was security deposit amount.. So i've yet to receive my security deposit and fuel reimbursement.

I tried to attach the image related to booking details but unable to attach the file.
                    So i'll share the details here
                    25th may booking id jps6nyigv amt rs.2637/- booking was cancelled by zoom team because of in availability of car.
                    28th may booking id jps6nyqme amt rs.4075/- security deposit and fuel reimbursement

I've been trying to call zoom tram from last 2 months. Initially they use to respond saying that there has been some technical issue with their servers but now they are not even reachable. That is the reason i would like to take help from this platform..

Kindly look into this and help me to get justice..

[Aug 02, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sai sailesh on Aug 2, 2020
                      Booking id: jps6npvlf
                      Refund amount 5822

Booked zoom car for 22 june, 2020 and there was a technical issue on their side and booking was not confirmed and received a message next day morning i received message for the booking which is automatically cancelled and refund will be processed. Since then i was waiting for a refund for a service which i happen to not use in first place because of their technical glitch.

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                        Limeroad
                        money debited from bank but order not placed
                        (30 minutes ago)
                        Amazon India
                        item not received in more than 6 months and no refund
                        (51 minutes ago)
                        Razorpay
                        Complaint about razorpay site
                        (59 minutes ago)
                        Maruti Suzuki India
                        Dealer vehicle service not given properly
                        (1 hours 46 minutes ago)