Zoom Car — have been blacklisted from zoomcar

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 m_kash on Jun 2, 2019
I am a regular user of Zoomcar services and I have strictly followed the Zoomcar policies in all my bookings. But recently during the sale of 28th May to 31st May 2019, when I tried making payment, it showed that my account is blocked.
Also, I have uploaded my license my times for validations, and every single time the license approval is declined.

Can you please unblock my account and validate my license?

Account details
email - kashif.[protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 02, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Hello User,

Greetings!

We did check our records and see that the email ID kashif.[protected]@gmail.com is blocked as you have created a new account with the email ID akshay.[protected]@gmail.com. We request you to use the same email ID for making the booking.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Updated by m_kash, Jun 03, 2019
Hi, that is also one of your mistakes that you resolved after multiple complaints and finally a tweet by Akshay!

In my last trip with zoomcar, Akshay booked the vehicle with his and mine driving licenses as driver and co-driver. He mistakenly used my license as the main driver and his license as a co-driver. Since there is no disclaimer from you guys while doing so, that the account is assigned to main driver's name.

But you guys cancelled my license from own zoomcar account after that. I followed with multiple emails with zoomcar to remove my license from his account and let me use 'my own' license for 'my own account'!!!

But neither I nor Alshay received any response from you people. He finally tweeted about this and then now, you assigned his license to his account and removed mine from that account.

But, now, you guys tell me, that I cannot use my own license with my own account bcz someone else has used it in his account, seems like biggest logical blunder on your part!

I request you to please, remove ''my license" from someone else's account and approve my license on my own account.
Updated by m_kash, Jun 03, 2019
I would definitely not accept that my license is being used from some other account that I am not responsible for, and you guys are not even ready to rectify this.

Akshay's account is Akshay's account with his email address and his license. Mine should be mine, with my email address and my license.
Updated by m_kash, Jun 10, 2019
Can I get some further response from the Zoomcar Team on my above mentioned complaint?
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
Hello User,

Greetings!

Upon checking, we see that the necessary changes has been made under the account.

Ramya. S
Updated by m_kash, Jun 16, 2019
Could you guys please elaborate?
I didn't understand what your comment means.

Also, i checked again and found that my account is still blacklisted.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Dear User,

We have unblocked both the accounts so that you can upload the valid licence copy for validation under the respective accounts.

Sowmya

Comments

Unable to end trip of Zoomcar Escooter, even though it is locked successfully.

it been 25mins i am trying and it is just not ending the trip.

Scooter Number: KA03AG7544
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2019

Hello Bhargav,

Greetings!

We are sorry as there was an issue while ending the trip. Please escalate your issue through chat in the app, our team shall address you accordingly.

Ramya. S