[Resolved]  Zoom Car — payment deducted but booking not confirmed

Hi i have made a reservation for 6th june 7am to 9pm for tata tiago from doddenakundi, bangalore with 280 kms free and the amount has been deducted from my account but i've received no booking confirmation of any sort. The help pages say to wait for half an hour but it's been over 1.5 hours and there's still no communication from your side. I've submitted support tickets on the app about the same time yet i've received no response. I'm attaching the message received from the bank about payment being made. Please look into this at the earliest

Jul 17, 2019
Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 07, 2019
Zoomcar Customer Care's response
Hello Krishna,

Greetings!

We are sorry as you have not received the booking confirmation. Please share the registered email ID for our reference, we will check on the transaction.

Ramya. S