[Resolved] Zoom Car — zoom car a fraud company (legal case will be initiated against them)

Snigdha01 on Jul 21, 2017
I have very serious concern to share. Case ID:

I submitted the car 5-6 days before 45 mins (prior) to your executives. I was told that they saw a scratch on the car. I went to find that there was a very minor (very light) scratch on the left side bumper near the tyres. It was so light that they have to use the torch to take pictures.

After that, the person called his Supervisor on phone and spoke to him in Gujarati. Unfortunately he didn't knew that I can also understand Gujarati.

He told about this very light scratch to his Supervisor. His Supervisor asked him .. how is the customer ? He replied looks young and is educated.

The Supervisor replied, ok fine .. tell him it will cost 2, 500/- Rs. When I heared .. I was shocked. Just for a very minor scratch that too which is not properly visible unless light is not made, I am charged 2, 500/- Rs ..?

I immediately called up your customer care. I told all this story to your executive. He said sir, if it's normal scratch only then don't worry . There will not be any charges more than 500/- Rs.

He told that as I have not closed the trip, so I should do that first and then again call.

He also told that he will write all these things on the system .. so that next executive can understand the problem.

Thrusting on him ... I went and closed my trip.

Then starts the game. You company is a big time fraud ... I tried calling 20 times .. but no where in the IVR it gives an option to speak to your agent. Except number 6 (for any other issue). The moment I click 6th key .. the call will get disconnected.

This is intentially done by your company. Noether on your website and no where in the app you give your contact details. Except a place that says if you met with accident then call on this number.

If a customer faces a problem, you people are hiding behind the walls.

I have read 100's of reviews of your customer. Every single customer is blaming your company and the fraud and cheating done by your company in association with local vendors.

People are looted by your company and vendors ... When customers need help .. none are available to reach.

You have designed your toll free number such away that only those customers can talk who's ride is still ON or about to start.

Once there is a problem after returning the car .. you have smartly avoided that section.

If you guys charge me anything now, then I will not only file a legal case against your company. But will also start advertising and spreading the news about your company and the fraud/cheating .. to all people in facebook, Twitter and so on apart from legal case.

We all customers will fight the case and bring it in front of press & media.

You are doing unprofessional and unethical business. We will fight till our last end if you don't act now.

Please note I have all legal proofs, Phone recordings of yours etc to cover up my case.

After receiving a call from some one called Ms. Kiran S ... who herself was unable to find her companies contact number on the website and app (phone recording available) request for a time to respond. Its now over 2-3 days, she has not got back. She had no answer on the calls to my questions ... she herself kept surfing her company site keeping me on call ..

After all these troubles and harassment, I seek my full money refund with a compensation of 15, 000/- Rs for harassment made in different ways, including immediate resolution and contact not given by the company.

I request all customers of Zoom car to please email me at: leadschoice@gmail.com

I am ready to file a case against the company in the court of law. More and more people can join me in this.

A Kumar

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2017

[Jul 25, 2017] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Snigdha01, Jul 21, 2017
To the above .. Ref: JPS6TPZEI (Booking ID)
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2017
Hello Ashish,

Greetings!

We did review your email. Based on the escalation raised, we did have a thorough check on the damage charges levied on the booking.

We do provide customers time to inspect the vehicle before they start the reservation, to inspect the vehicle and list down any damage or scratch on the vehicle in the start checklist. We also allow customers to take pictures of the vehicle for their reference.

We did review the checklist filled and found that no damage was reported at the time of pickup. We also checked the checklist filled by the previous customers and found that none had mentioned about the damage.

Validating these details, we reverted stating that the damage was caused during your reservation. We are sorry to let you know that we will be unable to reverse the charges levied on the booking.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Zoomcar
Updated by Snigdha01, Oct 03, 2017
Plz note that the check list is not submitted by me or by any customer. You le person takes our mobile into his hand saying that .. give it .. Let me quickly do the needful closing. And thus he concludes it with all positive remarks and then hands over the phone. Customers think that your person is trying to help. Rather he is cheating ..

Now you understand why you didn't get any damage remarks from previous or my bookings ???
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was a new user of your app and didn't knew properly how to start the trip. Your own executive asked my phone and he only did everything using my phone. So how can u blame me that I have not quote damages before.

Also you say that you have checked with last customer too. Can you name who is that last customer with contact. Do you think we are fools, to take your point.

Who fills the Fuel inside car ?? Does the petrol pump come to you walking to fill it ? Or does your staff take the car to pump for fueling. Can u guarantee that no scratches would have taken place the ???

We all are now going to file legal case. I have 5 customers who are joining me. We will shut your company within no time.

Just wait ...
Hi Snighda,

I have also been cheated by Zoomcar very recently. They have charged me whole booking amount and damage charges of 13, 000 rupees for the car driven for only 75 KM. Please let me know if we work together in filing a case against these cheaters.
Snigdha01's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 3, 2017
What happen .. did you get take any actions ?
Hi Prateek,

You can email and discuss your issues faced with Zoom Car. Mail to leadschoice@gmail.com

Definitely together we can sue them in court. We already have few other similar customers standby with us.

This company has to be closed down. Soon we will come up with Media meet also. The news will be flashed in all leading News Channels and Print Media.

Hi Snighda,

I also fell in this zoomcar trap. Here is the link to my complaint.

Please help me in fighting this fraudsters.

Nitin
 I am Rajat Bansal

Me and my friends are your frequent customers which you can check through my registered phone no. [protected].

i have booked swift having no. DL1NA1086, from 11:30 to 6:30 in 924 ruppes which i paid partially by debit card and credits.

Last digits of meter readings are 5808 kms amd i ended it at 5962 kms

On the parking spot, they completed all formalities and checked up the car very properly and then completed the booking and told me to pay Rs. 12090 through online payment .When i told them about the situations they took opportunity of this situation and asked me to pay 5000 Rs. In cash and 12090 Rs. In online mode.

They said if i will not pay cash to them, they will put false charges on me which they have done

They were three persons their, I am only 19 years old, so they are trying to threaten me while using abusive language for me and my parents.

They took test drive two times, first time they give me a clean chit and after the third person came they created the whole scenario amd again took test drive second time they told us that they are facing some problem in the engine. They didnt show me any photographs and video of interior and exterior. Instead i have showed them photos and video of exterior and proved some of their false blames wrong.
I tried calling many times but no where in the IVR it gives an option to speak to zoomcar agent. If i choose number 6 for any other issue The moment I click 6th key the call gets disconnected.

I want to pay 12090 Rs. Which is right on my behalf, but these charges they have put on me is unreasonable. I am feeling very threatened, they took my picture and said to me that they will find me and take money in way or another.

Thanking you.

Rajat Bansal
Zoomcar is fraud company... I also want to screw them in court...they have harassed me and my female friends by taking their pictures... Plz check your email...

Don't know how they close cases and say resolved when I don't see a solution.

Zoom Car - zoom car a fraud company (legal case will be initiated against them)