Customer Care

RAK BANK credit card Complaints & Reviews

RAK BANK credit card - please help me about to my situation

msatyen on Sep 22, 2011
I am Satyaban Mandal Residing at D1/ 66 Rohini Extension, Sector-20 Delhi -110086 I have used the credit card when I working in Dubai, Media Tech Advertising company in proofing department. But suddenly closed the company about financial problem. 31.12.2006 I will join another company. 2nd week of Jan 2007 There my department closed . because no good business. In AJMAN. However I will join next company. They are told me you will return to India we are promise sent to VISA. That times there some problem about Visa purpose. So I will be back to India 26.06.2008 last...
Complaint comments Read comments [10] Complaint category Credit Cards

RAK BANK credit card - RAK Bank Credit Card

NOORE BASHER
I have settled the full and final settlement of RAK Bank Credit Card, UAE.

There are certain collection agencies i dont have his number who has patchup with RAK bank.

I Think HDFC bank too.

After 2 months of full and final settlment of 6months outstanding amount i have received email from collections that their statement showing outstanding.

my question "AFTER FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT DO WE HAVE TO GET MESSAGES FROM COLLECTION DEPARTMENT SAYING THAT CERTAIN AMOUNT IS DUE AND REGULARIZE"

WHY THEY ARE SAYING THAT...
Complaint comments Read comments [4]

RAK BANK credit card - Fraudulent transaction from RAK BANK credit card for Du payment of 4200 AED

niveditanwr3 on Mar 16, 2011
I am a holder of a Rak bank NMC credit card from last 6 months.
I have never received any transaction reports for my card's online transactions over this period.
Today in the evening I received 4 messages from Rak Bank for the first time stating a transaction of AED 4200 from my card favoring Du.
At the same moment I received a call from RAK Bank customer care number 042130000 for the first time asking the details of these transactions.
I have not made these transactions as I dont have any connection to Du which I tried to explain to the customer care executive....
Complaint comments Read comments [3] Complaint category Credit Cards

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
RAK BANK credit card
please help me about to my situation
RAK Bank Credit Card