Accenture - PF withdrawal still not settled.

ARJUN ANKATHIL
Dear Respected Sir,
I worked with Accenture services Private Ltd. at Bangalore as a LAN/WAN Analyst, i had resigned 01 May 2007 and
i had completed my resignation formalities and all the PF settlement papers were send to EPF Organistion (Ministry of Labour, Govt of India)
Regional Office Mumbai-I, Bhavisya Nidhi Bhawan, 341 Bandra (East), Mumbai -400051. I had send many mails and called to EPF office but
there was no resoponse, and as per PF web site epfindia.nic.in my Application Papers recived on 03rd Sept 2007,

My application details are mention below :
MAHARASHTRA / Region : BANDRA / Establishment Code : 45665 / Employee No : 25223
As per EPF Website (epfindia.nic.in)details are mention below:
Receipt_no Type status remarks
70179413 Form 19 Under Process Your Claim is received on 03/09/2007 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission.
70179413 Form 10C Under Process Your Claim is received on 03/09/2007 and is being processed. Kindly Try after 30 days from Submission.

No one Reply on Email & also Officers / pf employer not available on Phone . - (rpfcromh@vsnl.net, accwz@vsnl.net & Ph no -02226470000, 02226470007)

Kindly look in to the matter and do the needful.

Kindly acknowledge for the same.

Thax & Regards
Arjun Ankathil
09886132018

Comments

Dear Sir / Madam,

I worked with Accenture services Private Ltd. at Chennai as Process Associate, i had resigned on 03 September 2007 and
there was no resoponse, and as per statement receievd from Accenture my Application Papers were submitted to the Mumbai regional PF office on 19th December 2007,

My PF A/c & other details are as follows :
PF A/c No.: MH/BAN/45665/42240,
Group No : 53
Name : Kareem Syed Abdul
ID No : 10352794
Company Name : Accenture Service Pvt Ltd, Chennai

Kindly do the needful at the earliest as it is already kept pending for many months.

Kindly acknowledge for the same.

Thanking you.
With Best Regards,
Kareem Syed Abdul

Hi Sir,

I have worked with Accenture Bangalore location during the period - March 2004 to January 2008. I have submitted the required forms for the PF withdrawl. But I haven't recieved the PF amount yet. Please look into this matter. Below are my details.

Name: Ballani Praveen Kumar
PF Account Number: MH/BAN/45665/12221
Emp No: 10063412
Group No: 53
Company Name: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore

Please help me out in resolving this issue.

Appriciate your help in this matter.

Praveen Ballani

Have not yet received refund of PF submitted in Jan'08 - Accenture

I have submitted a request for my PF refund and have been waiting since Jan'08, I was sent a request for a signature which I have prompty signed and resubmitted back to the office in Delhi via courier. I have no idea what is the reason for the delay. Could you pls help expedite. the process.

Thanks & Regards

Joy

i also submeet my pf withdraw foam but still i not get it back

I have worked with Religare Securities Ltd Moradabad location during the period - Sept 2007 to Dec 2007. I have submitted the required forms for the PF withdrawl. But I haven't recieved the PF amount yet. Please look into this matter. Below are my details.

Name: Sujit Prakash Saxena
PF Account Number: MH/38968-A/7602
Emp No: 10292

Company Name: RELIGARE SECURITIES LTD, MORADABAD

Please help me out in resolving this issue.

Appriciate your help in this matter.

Sujit Prakash Saxena

Non refund of EPF Money - Accenture

I was working with Accenture Bangalore with Mumbai base comapny for 3 and half year. I have resigned from the job on 09 Aug 2008. Soon after, I have applied for reund of EPF Money through company. Till today no information and no money is refunded from Reginal Provident offfice, Bandra complex, Mumbai(MH). My PF Account No.MH/BAN/45665/21573 of Vishal Kumar. Please help me to get my money.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Jagdish sharma I have worked in Ramky Infrastructure Ltd. Since OCT-2006 TO FEB-2008 and my Emp No. 11063, PF A/C No. AP/HY/32039/1844. I have submitted the PF With drawal Form on 22 oct-2008 in PF Office. but still i have not received my PF amount in my ICICI bank Account No.005101510448. So, please take the necessary action in to this matter and i requested to please i get my PF Amount as early as possible.

Kindly do the needfull & oblige.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully,
Jagdish sharma.

I was working with Accenture Bangalore with Mumbai base company for 8 months. I have resigned from the job on May 2008. Soon after, I have applied for reund of EPF Money through company. Till today no information and no money is refunded from Regional Provident offfice, Bandra complex, Mumbai(MH). My PF Account No.MH/BAN/45665/59421 of Ravitej Ramanna Emp Code: 10400438 . Please help me to get my money.

PF Withdrawal Pending since June, 2008 - Accenture

This is Ulli Uma Maheshwar Rao, Ex employee of Accenture. My previous company Accenture has already filed my PF Withdrawal forms to the RPFC office for processing on 2nd June, 2008.. And they said that on completion of process the final withdrawal amount will be directly credited to my Bank A/c ( Bank A/c provided in the forms ) by the RPFC office. And they also told me that the RPFC office directly sends the intimation my address mentioned in the forms and not to the employer (Accenture). Kindly let me know the status of my PF withdrawal amount.
Please find my PF details below: -

PF office Address - The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, 341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bandra( E ), Mumbai - 400 051

PF A/c No. : MH/BAN/45665/33529

GROUP NO. : 53
Accenture Employee No. : 10145171

Thanks & Regards
Uma Maheshwar Rao
Larry

Please send a query to India.Finance.Center@accenture.com

They will find and let us know.

Larry

Dear Sir/Madam
This is regarding my PF No. MH/18796/62797 and the emp code is 802110 of ICICI Bank Ltd. Have not received the claim for form No. 10C. Have received a letter from ICICI Bank stating that all required formalities have been completed. Request you to kindly check and revert with status as have tried so many times on tel phone no. 022-26470012 BUT didn't received any response. Kindly do the needful.

Gireesh

It's ridiculous,

Contact No. of the PF office : 022 - 26470001/2/3/4/5/6/7/25/29.
Fax No. – 022 - 26470030/31 Email id - rpfcromh@vsnl.net

Bandra PF office never pickup phones and email id is wrong, mails are bouncing. Is this what the govt. office works????. For the last 20 days am trying to reach them and no answer on the mentioned phone no's. My PF A/C details.

PF A/c No. : MH/BAN/45665/55426
GROUP NO. 53

Is it not responsibility of the employer to take proper action?????

at last i am able to reach them @ 022-26470012(PF office bandra, mumbai)

I have worked with Accenture Mumbai location during the period - Dec 2007 to May 2009. I have submitted the required forms for the PF withdrawl. But I haven't recieved the PF amount yet. Please look into this matter. Below are my details.

My Pf No :MH/BAN/45665/61467
My Axis Account No : 246010100087674

Regard,
Shailesh.Rothe

Dear Sir/Madam
I was an ex-employee of Accenture services Pvt. Ltd from JUNE 2006 to JAN 2010.This complaint is regarding my FORM 16 which I have'nt received for the current year i.e 2010-2011& due to this my IT (INCOME TAX) File returns are still pending.

Didn't received any response.

Emp Id: 10308070
PF No: MH/BAN/45665/31098
My Bank of Baroda A/c No: 24480100011034
Email add: parvezlai.mirza@yahoo.co.in

Kindly do the needful.

Parvez

Despite repeated reminders and requests my PF A/C NO-MH/BAN/45665/53305 and EMP NO-10397622 at Accnture not yet settled.No reply received from Accenture.SUCH MNC SHOULD BE ASKED TO PACK UP AND LEAVE INDIA
Ashish Jha
S/O Col N K Jha
N Sep 26, 2013 by
mmyra

I am quit Accenture Pune in Nov 2011,
and sent the PF documents as requested in January 2012. It is more than an year now, and still have not received my PF money. Now also, my ex-HR doesn't reply back and the mail address provided is useless. I cant believe I was part of this UNRELIABLE organization once.

Accenture - PF withdrawal still not settled.