Aforeserve. Com Ltd/COMPAQ Laptop - Non-renewal of 2 years warranty after taking money in advance.

Sourav Acharya
Dear Sir/Mam,
I would like to inform you that I purchased a COMPAQ Laptop from Zenix Computer (who is a HP Dealer) in July "2008" from Kolkata. Primarily It was 1 year warranty period which was provided by company itself. After the warranty period was yet to going over, I received a call from Aforeserve. Com Limited from Pune office in May "2009" and they informed me that they will extend my Laptop service warranty for 2 years if I pay Rs. 6500 to them for two years then I could get free service from service centre along with some other benefit which is valid across India for 2 years. They send a collection agent (Name-Sailen Das) from their Kolkata office to my Home on 27.05.2009 and received a Bank of India Cheque (Amount Rs. 6500) from me, cheque date was 28.05.2009 and cheque no. was "000009". On the same day The agent told me that you will receive a call and a confirmation kit from the company through the email. But till now I did not get any email or call and also My service warranty did not extend for 2 years till now. Now I am facing a critical problem regarding my COMPAQ Laptop and not getting free service support from any service centre. Because the company (Aforeserve. Com Limited) did not extend my service warranty for 2 years after taking money from me in advance.
I have called them 12 times-20 times but all the time they told me that they will give me proper feedback. But till now they did not give me proper reason why they did not extend my warranty for 2 years.

Address of Kolkata Office

Aforeserve.Com Ltd
B-21, Sector-8, Noida-201301
01204597938 (Mr. Rahul Barma)->Pune office
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A May 29, 2012 by
tarunjain01

hello...
i am facing the similar problem like you, but still i m working on it... i need your help to resolve this problem so that we could have our extended warranty as they promised and took away our money, my contact details are 09967966990 & email is tarun_jain01@yahoo.co.in. kindly contact me in this regard so we could have proper solutions. I am having all valid proofs & document but need your help too.
Tarun Jain.