Aircel - sms offer

sri
hello sir,
im sri from thanjore.aircel sms offer is very poor.service is not bad...
more and more offerservice must...sms rupees one msgku 50/-.so plz any booster offer will introduce.

Comments

devi

hi sir... wt is this ... from 10.00p.m to 10.00 a.m message is free now you stopped that free message also... even though message is 0.5paise sa ... for how many person we can send...then you catching daily rental also... wt is this ... hw its possible..so u should live atleat 100 message free for perday..

Dear Sirs,

Aircel SMS alert is always Keen on increasing customers mobile bills not for customer satisfaction. also we are not notified for chargable messages (58888 message... ). Instead of messaging and making calls to customers about varios offer for dialler tunes... There should be an alert for cost expenses messages.

I am often face the problem like SIM registration failed.. Very poor quality of work... IF IT STILL CONTINEOUS... THEN I HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE the service providers..
mvkmani

hello sir
i wnt to get a e-recharge simcard what procedure will follow please send the details immediatly to my mail.
sathish

fhfhyhvhg

I am a new customer of aircel services. but i am not satisfied wiht the aircel service and support
because when i use the internet at the same time i got the message of balance so dial up connection breaks so please disable the message alert so that i can use the internet services.

regards
Md.Ekhlaque
nasreen

aircel offer amount

dear sir,
i am a aircel customer.aircel sms offers or very very poor.plz one year offer introduce.

hi, i am one of the costumer of aircel. your sms services are very poor, every one are changing to relaince. and the network of aircel is not good at some of the places in andhrapradesh. please recover from these flaws as soon as possible. if not every one will choose other service provider.

IN MSG OFFER WHICH OFFER IS MORE BENEFIT? PLS GIVE ME MSG OFFERS DETAILS AND RECHGE CARDS DETAILS.
N Jan 19, 2011 by
akhil 303

iam using nokia 2630 and my dial up coonection is ended within few minutes..not able to find a answer for it..after few mins internet connection stops responding.
D Aug 17, 2011 by
Revanu

hai sir
I was having an offer of 1 year msg pack for i think 399/-rs, now it is over, can you please make that offer again, last year the offer was on onam, will there be any offer like that again, please...
A Oct 23, 2012 by
Harika Meesla

DEAR SIR,
IN MSG OFFER WHICH OFFER IS MORE BENEFIT? PLEASE GIVE ME MSG OFFERS DETAILS AND RECHARGE CARDS DETAILS.
N Apr 24, 2013 by
AircelSupport

We regret the inconvenience caused.
Please help us with your Aircel Mobile number so that we can forward your details to the concerned department and get your issue resolved.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.
You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel
Thanks!