Aircel - DND

Mazharhusain on Nov 18, 2011
sir
ye meri dusri complain hai meri service provider co. Aircel me ko maine DND k liye kafi complains ki lekin koi fayda nahi hua uske baad consumer care me complain ki tab co. Ki tarf se do din tak DND act ho jayega sort time me aisa bataya lekin sms bandh nahi hue abhi bhi daily 5 6 sms ate hai pls aap koi thos action lijiye my no.is 9898425267

Comments

Dipak Ranjan Mishra Aircel  - India

DND activated in my aircel no. Still sms are coming in my no. For this, amount is also deducted from my aircel no. Mail communication aslo made for this . But it has no effects. So Its disturbing me vastly. My aircel no-9853331126. According to aircel customer care the dnd activated in following dates:-

12-sept-2008

13-dece-2008

30-june-2009
Vinod Nair Aircel  - India

the DND service is a government regulated service and every operator has to stick to the norms of the same. I am sure there is some technical glitch somewhere. I would suggest you to speak to the customer care again and let them know of the situation. I am sure this would be sorted out in no time….
nandeesh Aircel  - India

blank missed calls and msgs - Aircel

hi i just want the name of the person who is using this number.. 9738093980 i ve been gettin msgs frm this no & miss calls. so i wanna know who that is..
Kamal Aircel  - India

this serie belong to karnataka aircel, we cannot get the subscriber details as this will be highly confidential, if you think this is a serious problem please lodge an FIR and then approach any aircel corporate office and seek thier help. they will for sure help you. you can contact the nodal officer in Aircel. for further information on nodal officers and thier mail id's please log on www.aircel.co.in and select the circle.
Mohammed Farooq Aircel  - India

Dear Sir/madam, I have applied for DND facility on my nos 9768972070 of Aircel company in mid December, I got a reply from there side saying my request for DND has been registered and my service will be activated by Jan 31, but still to date i am recieving 3-4 sms of various promotional offers from them, i tried 4-5 times to complain with the Aircel customer care nos on 121, i asked for the complain nos from them but everytime i am told that there system is running slow i should call them again after 2 hrs, Every time i called on 121 i have to wait for apprx 10 mins before there executive answers, i request you to please look in the matter and help me with your kind cooperation. Thanking you, Farooq
AASHISH JHA Aircel  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Sir I want to say hat my mobile no. 9808439128 is registered for the dnd ( do not disturb service ) then also I receive the promotional calls and message i have complaints many times in the customer care but all in vain. please look into the matter and help me overcome the problem.
Rahul Mishra Aircel  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Generally it takes around 45 days to activate the DND, if it’s less than 45 days from the time you have registered, then you should wait for that period of time.
lokesh goel Aircel  - New delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India

This is to inform that I have taken a sim card of Aircel in the month of Feb and applied DND on my phone and i have received a message from Aircel that "Dear Customer, your Ref. no. for NDNC Registration is S23171719802. All promotional communication to your Aircel Mobile should stop by 16/04/2010". But till now I am receiving the messages and phone calls from the company this is very painfull and now I want to suit a case agianst the company pls help.
Vinod Nair Aircel  - New delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India

You are quite true my friend, try to call them up again and try to know the status of your DND request and refer to the registration number S23171719802.
shamalkumar Aircel  - RT Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I have been activated DND for my Aircel Mobile number 9738803725 on sept 16. It become active on Nov 1st. I got telemarketing call from aircel on 20/12/2010 11:51 AM . The call i got from the aircel no is 08042463999. and im getting messages from aircel on midnight time by saying " you have missed calls activate missed call alert to know who called you".

Shamalkumar k
A Jan 28, 2011 by
muddassir Aircel  - India

If wish to register or de-register from Aircel Do Not Disturb Registry, then please send SMS or Call the toll free number as per the instructions given below.

By SMS: (Toll Free)

To register, type START DND and send to 1909

To deregister, type STOP DND and send to 1909

By Call: (Toll Free)
Subscribers may dial 1909 from their Aircel mobile.

All requests for Do Not Disturb will be updated with National Do Not Disturb Registry. Data Updates with National Do Not Call Registry will be done within 45 days.
N Aug 23, 2011 by
Suchismita Dutta Aircel  - New Barrackpore, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

I have opted for NCPR (fully blocked category) service. My NCPR registration No. S12811774109, activated from 28.07.11 but till now I am getting promotional calls and SMS from Aircel Company which I do not required.
N Aug 24, 2011 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - New Barrackpore, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Dear Customer,

Kindly Mail us your registered details ( name, address ) so we could verify and escalate your concern at the earliest . Do mail us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in .

N Nov 13, 2011 by
Mazharhusain

i want to start dnd service .i have also register 4 times .but my dnd service not started. And i have got daily sms. So please active my service on this number. 9898425267
Thank you.
N Nov 13, 2011 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer

Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution.We shall get back to you shortly.

N Nov 21, 2011 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your 10-digit Aircel number along with the registered name and contact details with us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for us to escalate your concern for a resolution.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

N Nov 27, 2011 by
jack99

Aircel has got the worst network.poorest service with no home network except 3 cities even a year after ur launch.customer care agents have no idea about the home network.other service providers have even launched their 3g networks and aircel doesnt even have its own network.i m staying in bhuj is aircel going to launch its network here?it is using docomo network and coverage is very poor.i suggest the general hospital area .very unreliable coverage. My no is 9722279492
N May 11, 2012 by
Goutham Kumar Reddy Lakkireddy Aircel  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

even after activating dnd they are sending messages
if I call to customer care they are taking my complaint and telling technical problems
it is too much disturbance to me
please take action against this
N May 14, 2012 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in.We shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

N Mar 19, 2013 by
shivam009 Aircel  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

after 20 days my DND is not activated.

Aircel - DND