Aircel - sim lost

prem741 on Sep 7, 2011
i am using aircel neyum nanum pack.i lost one sim among the two....what is the procedure to re collect the lost sim..the lost no. is 8508692912...waiting 4 ur reply...

Comments

arjung Aircel  - India

loss my sim - airlel

Loss my Airtel sim card
Dear Sir, Madam
I loss my sim card at dec 2008.It is activated sim card, I want to disactvate this number or if found it send to my address.My number9740659280 or plz get me other sim no same number
Parvez.S.Ghodiwala Aircel  - India

torchring by phone calls - airlel

sir
i got call from few nos. he was useing some bad wards...so kindley tell me the name of dat persone no. are given below

he is abusing me...and he is constatley changing his no...i cant complain in police as i m stayin alone in hostel and studin plz sole my problem
Ashu Mittal Aircel  - India

Hi!

I have lost my pre-paid simcard on 24-07-09. Kindly block the card. The number is : 9808111759.

Ashu

my sim no 9941745121 block it

to block the no and dont want to use this no any one thats all

I HAD BEEN USING AIRCEL (9788733885) FOR LAST 2 YEARS.ON 6.11.09 I MISSED MY CELL DURING TRAVELLING.NOW I WANT TO APPLY FOR DUPLICATE SIM CARD. KINDLY TELL ME THE DEALERS LOCATIONS IN CHENNAI CITY TO GET DUPLICATE SIM CARD. ALSO I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE.
tekumatlanarasimha Aircel  - India

Hi!

I have lost my two pre-paid simcards on 02-11-09. Kindly block the sim cards. The numbers are : 9700145859;9700446993

narasimha

I lost my sim today. The number is 9804252261. I want to block this number immediately.
ASIF.T

I lost my SIM today.the lost sim no is 9809683050. I want to block this number immediately. my contact no is 9847617711
P.abishek Aircel  - India

30 January 2010, Saturday

Madurai-TamilNadu

respected Sir/Madame,
I've lost my cell phone along with Aircel Sim .Though I dont remember my sim no. MY phone no. is 9842488798. I request you to kindly block all numbers to my sim.
Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
P. Abishek
Sampath T J Aircel  - India

Block lost sim

I lost my aircel sim
Mobile number : 9738339424
Please block it or whats the process to block it to avoid its wrong use.
thanks....
Madhavi

Sim lost, so i request you to block the no 9094446959
mohd amil bhai Aircel  - India

Hi!

I lost my pre-paid sim with mobile on 17-02-10 so plese find it is so much important
for me. my numbers is 91+8909260750or sim no:89918111009143028458

mohd amil bhai

address sahidabad road r.to. bypass sambal road kamal marg
kiran namdeorao chaudhari Aircel  - India

block the lost SIM card
i lost my aircel SIM card.
Mobile number : 9551187710
please block it or whats the process to block it to avoid its wrong use
Thanks...
kiran namdeorao chaudhari Aircel  - India

block the lost SIM card
i lost my aircel SIM card.
Mobile number : 9551187710
please block it or whats the process to block it to avoid its wrong use
Thanks...
saurabh789 Aircel  - India

Hi, have lost my pre-paid simcard on 18-03-2010. Kindly block the card. The number is : 9716544690.
Thanks & regards,
Saurabh
faraz mohammed Aircel  - India

hi my name iz faraz mohammed from hyderabad i lost my aircel sim n some body using illegal i think so please kindly block my sim no. iz 8801428494 ... id prove iz on my mom ... thank u contact me on 8143592418
Richard Devadoss Aircel  - India

Dear Sir

I had lost My aircel sim card i request you very kindly to block my mobile No.

Moblie No - 9841246575.

Richard<br><br>I lost my Aircel sim card, that's no is 9809683050.I request to block the sim as soon as possible
venkadesh.p Aircel  - India

Hi, have lost my pre-paid Sim card on 18-03-2010. Kindly block the card. The number is : 9941951650 and i need the block number details.
stup Aircel  - India

I have lost my mobile along with the AIRCEL sim card. Please block the out going & incoming calls from the below mentioned number so that it cannot be used by unknown person. Please do this as soon as possible.

mobile no:9710013882