Airtel - GIVE ME NAME AND ADDRESS OF UNKNOWN AIRTEL NUMBER

MIHIR KHATRI
HII..NAMASKAR...SIR
SIR MY COMPLAIN IS NOT SO BIG THT U CAN'T SOLVE FASTLY..
SIR ON MY SISTER'S CELL..ONE UNKNOWN SENDING MSG..
HE IS HARRASING..SO SIR GIVE ME NAME N ADRESS OF THIS NUMBER..
PLZ SIR.UNKNOWN NUMBER 09601142409..
GIVE ME FULL DETAILS OF DIS NUMBER..VR HARAASED BY THID NUMBER..
N V CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT UR HELP..
PLZ SIR HELP US.
I M WAITING FOR KIND HELP.. FROM
MIHIR KHATRI

Comments

Namaste sir I m from Gujarat
My sister is talking many time with this no. 09898972582 i want to
know this person name and adddress so sir please kindly give me name and address

i have problem in my no this no 9708314405 talking, and disturb kindly sir u give me name and address

hi iwant to name and addres of this following numbers as this numbers are alwas trying to call me and sending me nonse massages 989234195725, 9920308040, 9004765977.

Hello sir/madam
Please send me the name and address of this airtel number 9967850147.My brother talks on this number and i want to know to whom he is talking.Please give me the name and address of the person asap.

Priya soni

NAMASKHAR SIR/MADAM.
SIR I AM GETTING MESSAGES AND CALLS FROM "09003567986". HE IS CALLING ME AND SCOLDING ME VERY BADLY.IN MESSAGES ALSO HE WROTE VERY BAD WORDS.SO PLEASE GIVE ME HIS DETAILS.IF YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE PLEASE BLOCK HIS SIMCARD.PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM.
THANKYOU SIR/MADAM

dear sir,
please give address and current location of no 9611327562. he has cheated me . please help me

Address and Name of the Person required - Airtel

My mobile (Nokia N-70) is lost/stolen. In that mobile I had an application(guardian) installed which sends sms to the predefined number whenever a new sim card is placed in that mobile. With the help of that I got the following sms which contains the information of the new sim card no.
Mobile No:+919724778211
Sim No:404989811223290
Imei:356294012010244
Cell:42851
Area:1201
Country:404
Operator:Airtel

I want the address and name of the person whose number is that. For that i went to the airtel office in swargate pune along with a letter from the police department to give me the details but the guard told me to come with the police person or send the police only. then when i wend there with a constable he said that he wants a round seal and some thing some thing like this. please help me out in finding my mobile..

may i know d name and address of a unknown airtel no who is disturing me everytime ... the no. is 9871158734.

Another alternative is call the person saying that you are calling from NOKIA and his mobile no is one of the 20 nos that have been selected for prize based on selection of IMEI numbers.

And you would be needing the name, and detailed address along with landmark so that the prize can be couriered to him.

Sounds fair?

Else call up Airtel helpline and tell them your problem . www.airtel.in
There might be the menu which is tedious but I think you can get thru (use airtel network to make the call so its free)

But, please keep the details of the mobile purchase with you (The original bill and xerox copies just in case, this will have the IMEI number mentioned in it and thus it can be proved that you are the purchaser of the mobile phone) and also police complaint for theft of mobile phone.

Hope this helps.

With best regards

Smestarz

name and address of mobile no's - AirTel

please give me the name parentage and residential address of the below mentioned mobile numbers (9797264651)&(9906699655)

dear sir my name is jathin jain iam belongs 2 nellore district andhrapradesh a wrong call is comming and disturbing 2 my sis he was talking so velgur so plz sir we r requested u 2 give adress of this number 9502957557

Dear Sir/ madam
iam request to u, i want to help u, iam loving mr.raj, he is never say home adress and office adress, i wnat talk his family, pls i want adree pls send its very urgent pls pls, he is number 9880901175 pls its very urgent. no budy helping in my love pls help me. i wnat adress.

sir one girl is disturbing me from this no.9752293628 plz tell me the name n address of this person so i could do something against that girl she is just telling me that dial my no. from ur cell phone my balance is nil

how are u
vishwas

im getting too many call from this number and i cant concentrate on my studies. so can u please tell me the location of this number(9731820522)

i am disturbed by an unknown caller.the number is 9903710418.who is it?

I don knw the persn of dis nor...he is always msgng me...plz give me the details of dis nor

sir, actually one person is call in my sister's mobile continuesly ... & wen we try to call him, he cant take call ... so sir plzz help me & give the location of this airtel PCO number 011-42720356... plzz its very important for me .

i want to know the identity of the no. 9876968212