Airtel - Airtel Do Not Disturb Service

Vikas Prajapati

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service on 3rd September 2007. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but after 4 months I am still getting calls. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.

Vikas

Comments

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service on 10/07/2008 and my reference no for registrationis S1005045058. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but after 4 months I am still getting calls. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.

Nitesh
[Complaint comments] Read co

hello sir/ma'm,
I am nirav patel from banglore, karnataka using airtel connection.i am receivieng 7 or 8 msgs daily from MYTODAY. i dont know what is this and why they are sending to me but its too irritating.One msg comes 3 to 4 times.i want to stop that msg from (specific)MYTODAY.so tell me what should i have to do?

I have registerd for Do Not Disturb Service and my reference no for registrationis F1001488504. As per policy all calls should be stopped within 45 days, but I am still getting SMS. I complained for this several times but nothing happened.
Pls. do samething
you can check my few reference no.
01- 22142025.
07- 22358140
08- 22358142
09- 22358143
10- 22358147

I have registered for do not disturb complaint on 20th July 2009 for the number 9880185200. Still getting messages and calls. Ridiculous even after 45 days I get more than 20 messages a day. Do not boast of a service when you cannot implement one. Customer care wants all the numbers so that they can take action. When they monitor all our calls why they can't do this. Airtel wake up- already DOCOMO is improving business.

Airtel - Airtel Do Not Disturb Service