Airtel - E BILL password

Ravikumarjha
Dear sir/madam

I am submit 2nd march for feb-08 bill amount Rs. 735, Chq. no-021593, and this amount all ready debit in my acounts (ICICI Bank)
But till today not updated in my a/c
And i am so many time call to costomer care and send SMS (EBILL PASSWORD) but till today not recived.

pl. send imdit.
Reg.
Ravikumar

Comments

hi,
thia is murugan. I am from kundrathur. yesterday only i we change the home kk-nagar into kundrathur.
but there(kundrathur) i am not able to recieve the tower. so not able to make calls, and incomeing calls etc., so please do any arrangements immedietly. i will hope you will resolve my problam as soon as possible.
thank you!
bye!
(my mobile number is 9600074236)
thanks and regards
murugan
aitel user

I want to tell complaint for bill, So tell me your e-mail address & details quickly.

pls send me my ebill password i forgt my password

DEAR SIR
As i have recevied the ebill on my email address but i cnt received the bill because i dnt hv the password . pls sms me as soon as possible

regards

sagar

I forget my password of Airtel mobile bil

hi,
password for my ebill is very difficult to remeber by me. so kindly give any solution to change my password by me. Is there any steps for that? Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

mona sharma1

I forget my password of ebill. monikamodgil02@gmail.com
N Mar 7, 2011 by
mona sharma1

I forget my password of ebill. plz send early its urjent
D Nov 10, 2012 by
nagrajupatlolla

N Feb 6, 2013 by
sivap227

i am siva prasad.. i received pdf file of my call list..it asking password to open..plaese tell me how to get the password..am fed up calling to customer care ..my id is sivap227@gmail.com
N Feb 6, 2013 by