Airtel - unknown airtel no address & details

sandya

Respected sir,

one of the unknown no is disturbing me very much im getting contineous calls from dis no. this creates problem for me with my family members (father & mother). Even if im in my office also im getting calls im not able to find who is dis person.
this is the no- 9949030816. pls take it as my humblel request pls mail me the this no details i think this is hyderabad no pls provide me de details 2 my mail id -himyfrhowru@yahho.co.in

Sandya

Comments

sandhu

i want this no..9876161303
Bhuvana

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am frequently disturbed by an unknown no during late nights/Office hours in the form of SMS and phone calls.. Being a teenager this is creating a huge problem with me and my family members. Being an IT employee i want to handle this myself. So i tried to call this no and get the details, but the no is switched off when ideal. Please send me the details of this no(9840034292) to my personal Id bhuvi_4_8@yahoo.com.. If i didnt get a +ve reply i would be forced to lodge a complain(FIR) to my nearest police station, to find the identy of this personal.

Bhuvana

respected sir/mam
i get frequent calls, sms from a number almost everynight.whenever i attend call from this number
the guy on other side uses an abusive language.its a humble request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.+919714959799.if u do me this favour i will b highly obliged.i m extremly sorry to say that if u fail in doin so i will b left with no option but resort to legal solutions.

i want address details and image also of this no 9908651449 plz send it to my (santosh_racerla@yahoo.com) id its a request
sanisha

respected sir/mam
the guy on other side uses an abusive language.its a humble request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.+917630274555.if u do me this favour i will b highly obliged.i m extremly sorry to say that if u fail in doin so i will b left with no option but resort to legal solutions.
i want address details and image also of this no 9908651449 plz send it to my neha_vini143@yahoo.com
sanisha

respected sir/mam
i want address details and image also of this no +919630274555 plz send it to my neha_vini143@yahoo.com

unknown airtel num address & details

Respected sir,

one of the unknown no is disturbing me very much im getting contineous calls from this no. this creates problem for me with my family members (father & mother). Even if im in my office also im getting calls im not able to find who is dis person.
this is the no- 9003330612 pls take it as my humblel request pls mail me the this num details, address please provide me my mail id: shanmugham66@yahoo.com
Sandya
sharda

plz send the details of this no. 011-41558973...
thanx in Advance...its urgent...so plz help me
kumar

Respected sir,

i get frequent calls, sms from a number almost every night.whenever i attend call from this number
the guy on other side uses an abusive language.its a humble request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.+919003364336

if u do me this favor i will b highly obliged.i m extremely sorry to say that if u fail in doing so i will b left with no option but resort to legal solutions.
kumar

i think this is Airtel - Tamilnadu only
D
arif

i want ditals of 9849658078 and location also place i m requesting to airtel office

Respected sir,

the guy on other side uses an abusive language.its a humble request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.+919747083102.send m the details of this no to my email id:sonichan.sony@gmail.com

Sony

airtel executive

respected sir,

i have full information about this mobile no 9665194159 pls sir

thanks
saurabh

My friend is getting unreasonal messages from 9177479083 this number, so i just wanted to know that this number is on who's name. This number is from hyderabad and is of AIRTEL. So plz provide me with the name..
My email ID is "cool_george0072002@yahoo.com"
Thanx...
rani

Respected sir,

the guy on other side uses an abusive language.its a humble request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.+9629916512.send m the details of this no to my email id:sonichan.sony@gmail.com

Respected sir

request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.09177519181.send m the details of this no to my email id:kushwanth.singh@gmail.com

Respected sir,

this is the no- 9849633357. pls take it as my humblel request pls mail me the this no details i think this is hyderabad no pls provide me de details 2 my mail id -vamsiit789@yahoo.co.in
sridevi

respected sir/mam
the guy on other side uses an abusive language.its a humble request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No9849633357.if u do me this favour i will b highly obliged.i m extremly sorry to say that if u fail in doin so i will b left with no option but resort to legal solutions.
i want address details and image also of this no 9849633357 plz send it to my vamsi_sai2001@yahoo.com
nunu

airtel executive

respected sir,

i have full information about this mobile no 9876260518 pls sir, these person distrub my sister plz full infomation send my email id nunu.mashal@gmail.com

thanks

Respected sir

request that u please provide me with the details of mobile No.09816869853.send m the details of this no to my email id:nsharma_kasauli@rediffmail.com

Airtel - unknown airtel no address & details