Airtel Digital TV - change of registered mobile number

rachhpalmomi on Oct 14, 2012

customer id 3010800710, rachhpal singh ,p,o. salugarah, siliguri, west bengal.734008

please register my new telephone number (land line) 035325990957, as wel as my new mobile number 08371874404 for future correspondence,

telephone registered at time of buying digitaltv connection was of my security aid. 9609728256.

ref my earliar mail in this connection also , i was advised me to approach customer care , i personally spoken to ur executive almost three times and requested them to change my phone registerd at the time of buying this connection. but nothing has been done, as my security aid whose moble no 9609728256 is registered with u is getting disturbed because of ur usual habit of sending frequent sms .

i have not yet recharged this connection and will not until and unless u don't register my new telephone number and i get confirmation on my mobile no 9609728256.

with regard

change of registered mobile number

Comments

N May 5, 2013 by
sudhaninrain

Best Review
I want to change my mobile number that is registered already. My customer id is 3011105360. The mobile number that is to be registered is 9500936666. Already registered mobile number is 9363065888.
Sonia Airtel  - India

change of number - AirTel

i need to change my current airtl phone number because i get lot of bLAnk calls on it.please help as soon as possible
Raghunandan Airtel  - India

Change of no. - AirTel

I am Raghunandan Jeurkar. I am having airtel prepaid card no.9766650972 . Since 2 days, my number gets changed automatically. I never changed my sim card , but no. gets changed and if I call to my original no. ,it says "Switched off" . Because of this my all calls get blocked . there is no change in balance .the new no. which gets activated , having very low balance. I called to customer care , they say there is no such facility provided by Airtel . After some time , my no. gets activated again. Please give me solution.
POOJA_bxn Airtel  - India

deepujaimini@gmail.com
5/08/2010
bayana, distt. bharatpur
dear airtel officers inviteions of the imedetaly party send for the email yhe my address
N May 2, 2011 by
narasimmakannan Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

want change to airtel - AirTel

i am NARASIMMAKANNAN my number is 9790969384... i changed from IDEA ti AIRTEL by sending mnp request my port id is "IT416117" then I RECEIVED sms "your porting request is successfully processed"

now i put AIRTEL sim tower and i called to customer care 123 to select language it tells " submit your document " i already submited my documents and photo to my circle dealer...

my circle is SRIVILLIPUTTUR, VIRUDHUNAGAR DISTRICT,TAMILNADU, how many times i submited document.. so activated it me . do it wriee now.

from yesterday onwards i have this problem i am businessman i loss near 2000 rupess from tmrw to now.... now time 2-30 pm.... clear it me within 2 hours...

replyme..

my mail id is "narasimmaneeepnk@gmail.com"
N Jun 21, 2011 by
ravi10k Airtel  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Reg: Mobile Number - AirTel

Hi sir / Madam,

I am using Air tel Number. Number is 9701920447. with out my permission there are discount i have balance nearly 125 rupees. and prerealise to some person. what way there are doing i don't know . i went Air tel office and asked to them they are telling me take another Sim we are allotted some person.really now days air tel persons are torturing me. i asked also please give me number portability. but they are not giving proper response.Airtel office they don't have compliant forms. if we are sumit the my documents no acknowledgment. i think they are using miss usage.without intimation they are disconect. the mobile. yesterday i loose my commitment i lose some much. what i have to do. please tell me. As soon As possible.
Below i Am giving Airtel office address.

Ravindra Reddy

Hyderabad -500038
Andhra Pradesh
N Aug 15, 2011 by
manu@harish Airtel  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Activation of my new port in sim and torchering me - Airtel

I have kept portin request into airtel on 8 agust 2011 from docomo. On 14 agust 2011 my number was rejected by docomo and changed into airtel. From 14 agust 2011 iam not able to receive or make calls. Though i requested to customer care they are wasting my time and money.
N Aug 18, 2011 by
pvhrocks Airtel  - Bilaspur, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India

Number Change - AirTel

I am using airtel no 9755303975 from last 2-3 years today when i checked the balance it was showing 0 approx balance also my friends told that when they were calling me it was giving switched off message then i get it paper (scrach card) recharge with rs 30 top up then when i called my son he told me it was showing a different no (9589334319) then i was shocked i called customer care they have no answer then i inserted the same sim in another handset then i called and checked it was my no 9755303975 and bal was also rs 78 approx . then when i reinserted the sim in my old mobile it was again showing the different no 9589334319.
I checked the handset with different sim it was totally fine. How can a same sim showing different no with different balance in two different handsets.
Make it correct as early as posssible

P.K.Tiwari
N Aug 18, 2011 by
pvhrocks Airtel  - Bilaspur, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India

my secondary no is 9993738893 P.K.Tiwari.
N Jan 20, 2012 by
shahnawaz chattarki Airtel  - Bijapur, Karnataka, India

regarding mobile no registration - Airtel DTH

I have many messages regarding registration of my mobile no for my Airtel DTH, but the no is still not regitered my Cust ID is 3001140205 & mobile no is 9886625069.

Regards;
Shahnawaz
N Aug 6, 2012 by
pankajpkl Airtel  - Punjab, India

change mobile number - Airtel DTH

change mobile register mobile number
New Mobile number.- 9814884000
Old Mobile number .- 9815907552
D Oct 15, 2012 by
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Namaste(rachhpalmomi),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
D Dec 25, 2012 by
shravan736

I want to change my registered mobile number. My customer ID is 3009399745. My new mobile number is 7760650850.
My old registered number was 9740195028
N Jan 3, 2013 by
nirmaldas

I want to change my registered mobile number. My customer ID is 3000617198. My new mobile number is 9734056558.
My old registered number was 9641641165
N Jan 5, 2013 by
pillaimnc

I want to change my registered mobile number. My customer ID is 3005207120. My new number is 9449532170. My registered mobile number is 9861190671.
N Jan 16, 2013 by
somorendra

Please change my register number
my id no. 3007210323
old registe no.9841853795
to a new no. 8939563765
N Jan 16, 2013 by
petervelankanni.s

Please change my register
my id no.3008861617
old registe no.9486076110(BSNL)
to a new no.9566763850(Airtel)
N Jan 26, 2013 by
kripashankar yadav

SIR
I want to change my registered mobile number. My customer ID is 3008594101. My new number is 9688475384. My registered mobile number is 9445025164.
N Feb 2, 2013 by
Ksh Milan Singh

I want to change my registered mobile number. My customer ID is 3010768714. My new mobile number is 9436295520.My old registered number was 8794685529

N Feb 9, 2013 by