Airtel Postpaid Bill - online payment

A rama karthik
Iam A rama karthik.My icici account no is 630901515657.On 15th of this month i had paid bill of rs 600 on airtel.co.in but some how it has been routed to indiaideas.com and still its showing that i havent paid anything towards airtel.I saw so many complaints against the same site.Please do something regarding this site

Comments

registration for payment through e-banking - Postpaid Connection

sir, I have a post paid no 9897073597 and also receive password for login, but after login we receive a form on screen and in form at D.O.B option day is not activated due to this form is not completed, so tell me the procedure for net banking for the payment of my monthly bill.
vivek jain

bill saw online - Airtel Postpaid

why can't show my mobile on internet? how to register online?plz explain fast
D
pagal

Why blame ICICI bank for your wrong posting. You should be clear about operations and facts before you post such things
ASHA. M

Dear Sir/Madam
I am not receving my airtel bill from last 3 months. My moble no is 9880313322.So i request you to send my bill to my e-mail address.

Asha.M

Myself Animesh Bhar, a postpaid customer of airtel in orissa, balasore.
I have a w810i sony ericssion phone and inspite of gprs connection i'm unable to
browse internet in chandipur area for the last 5-6 months, though gprs connectivity is ok in balasore area.
I complained many times to customer care in balasore station square but they are
doing nothing. And till now gprs isnot active in chandipur area.
Please see into this matter and make me obliged.

please, acot

I was paid my bill but still my out going call is block

Dear Sir/Madam
I am not receving my airtel bill from last 3 months. My moble no is 9970117388.So i request you to send my bill to my e-mail address.

L.S.DESAI

i want to be bill payment online

i want to be bill payment online

my mobile no is 9840712244, i have changed my e mail id old to new asokavi @gmail.com, still now ihave not recived the itemiesed bill summary of last 3 months

Plz you Send me my bill my I.D

DEAR SIR,

PLS SEND ME THE MOBILE BILL FOR THE MONTH OF MAY TO JUNE 2009 BY EMAIL AT THE EARLIEST..

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

REGARDS,
S.KALYANA SUNDARAM
MOBILE NO: 9677007323.

I hav bn a customer of Airtel for almost 10 yr and having my number 9840073225. Recently for the last 4 to 5 months i hv bn making my subscrptn paymnt thru mchek on airtel. Intialy i hv bn usng a handset of Nokia 6300 & downloaded mchek detail using that handset. Recently i hv changed my handset & whn i tried to download the m-chek detls to my new handset, i am always getting msg saying my new set does not support m-chek on airtel. Whn I tried with another set whc support m-chek, but not able to register my cr.card detils as am getting msg saying tht card is alrdy used by another hand set (my original one 6300). Subseqently i registered another card detils in another set with my second airtel number (9840294128) & tried to pay my 9840073225 postpaid payment am getting msg saying payments cannot be made thru that cr.card on the contrary I was able to re-charge my pre-paid number on same m-chek with same cr.card details.

When I tried to make the payment as on-line payment (Internet) there also payment is directed thru M-check.

Really I fed up & Now I feel it is your responsibility to make the m-chek system customer friendly. for the last 10 days I hv been unsucefully trying with all yr payment option & pl adv me how is it possible for to make payments sitting in my office rather than depending on dropping cheques at yr kiosks or be at the queue for making payment. Am really at loss as nobody is there to gv any adv.
shobana

DEAR SIR,

PLS SEND ME THE INTERNER BILL FOR THE MONTH OF AUG TO SEP 2009 BY EMAIL AT THE EARLIEST..

BROADBAND INTERNET BILL
MBLE NO: 9500035002 .

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.
REGARDS

Please send me the bill details of september month and also give me sugestion to online payment

Dear sir/ madam

please send details of how to mobile for postpaid connection payment and tell me proper site name of airtel

my cell number:+91-9650004284
madhu

how to pay my airtel bill

hello,
i am Mrugendra Surve who lives in CBD navi mumbai. I paid my two postpaid bills of Airtel from my Citibank Account on the 19th October. But it is still on updated in my bill account. It still says that i haven't paid my bills.
i also have the transaction confirmation numbers for both the numbers.
i need some action should be taken ASAP.

Need to cancel the connection 9902088883 and 9902688883. Raised the complaint even earlier. now very serious about this, please cancel this at earliest...

Please contact me on 9880208565