Airtel Postpaid Bill - Non receipt of post paid bill

ajitsharma05 on Feb 13, 2013
Despite the mail informing of my bill being attached I have not got the feb due bill to ascertain details of calls . Kindly send me a fresh copy of bill. Although I hacve recd bill password but no bill attached for 9810655651.

Comments

chefchenthil Postpaid  - India

postpaid bill - Post Paid

Dear sir/ madam
i need detail about my bill .No-9880778824 outgoing calls full details. i recive wrong statment from ur customar care departments. please send me detail about my out going calls in my house address.

chenthil kumar
no-1/4 first cross
first floor
Dodda kattappa road
ulsoor/ bangalore-8
Pranab Kanti Mandal Postpaid Connection  - India

Non receipt of post paid bill - Postpaid Connection

I have converted my airtel connection no.98312 19346 to post paid w.e.f August, 2008. My customer A/C no. is 1001671835. However, I have not received any bill from airtel for the month of Aug-Sept, 08. I have been paying the bill amount on the basis of message I receive through mobile. This has been the case for the second month too i.e. Sept-Oct, 08. The first months' bill of Rs.675.00 was paid on 22.09.2008 & second months' bill of Rs.550.00 was paid on 21.10.2008.

It may be noted that in absence of original bill I am not able to receive the reimbursement from my office as they are not agrreable to reimburse the same simply on the basis of CASH RECEIPT which is available with me. Kindly ensure despatch of bill to my recorded mailing address and favour me by way of sending the earlier two bills against which payment has already been made by me.

yours ever

Pranab Kanti Mandal
DHIRAJ SARAF Postpaid  - India

NON RECEIPT OF BILL - Post Paid

I am not receiving any bills since 4 months against connection no 9831088922 and 9831677755 (Seema Saraf). Only on the basis of message i have paid for bills. Please send me login name and password for the above SIM Nos which I forgot. Also ensure that no late fees is charged for the month of October for above two connections.
kameswara rao sista Airtel  - India

non-receipt of postpaid bill - AirTel

We regret to note that the bills for the following Airtel Mobile phones for March & April 2009 are yet to be received by us. The mobiles are obtained under CUG for Axis Bank Ltd, South Zonal Internal Audit Office, Chennai.

9677090494, 9677090495, 9677090496 and 9677009049.

Please note to take immediate action for sending the bills, as the officials are on Mobile duty pan India. Please also ensure that any interruption in your services to the above phone numbers, for the delay on your side, should not place our officials to any type of inconvenience.

The above mail was sent on 8.5.09 after following up with the firm for over ten days on mobile.

It seems no body in airtel cares for the customers.
SATISH KUMAR MIGLANI Postpaid  - India

Please send my post paid bill against phone no. 9891189090 and online payment detail also
N Feb 14, 2013 by
Airtel Presence

Namaste (ajitsharma05),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
N Feb 21, 2013 by
Airtel Presence

Namaste (ajitsharma05),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 13 Feb. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

N Mar 11, 2013 by
j.n.gogoi

AIRTEL NO 8011017443
ACCOUNT NO 1024062299

KINDLY SEND THE BILL OF ABOVE MOBILE THROUGH BY POST AND MESSAGE SEND TO MOBILE NO 09435137845
DONOT SEND THE EMAIL TO BORDOLOI, S.P AS HE WAS TRANSFERRED TO PANIPAT
REFINERY.

REGARDS

J.N.GOGOI.
gogoijn@indianoil.in
N Mar 31, 2013 by
pmpandya72

Kindly send me a fresh copy of bill. I have not recd bill since long time for mobile no. 9898024399
Kindly send me my mobile bill on my mail i.d. pmpandya72@yahoo.in.
N Apr 14, 2013 by
rushmijibhankaul

i have not recd bill for the month of Feb 2013, due date march 15, 2013. kindly send it on my email address rushmijibhankaul@gmail.com immediatey.
N Jul 24, 2013 by
ltvaswani

Sir please provide me the copy of Bill for mobile no 9860131444 account no 128779757 Bill period from 05/5/2013 to 04/06/2013 to my email address lalchand.vaswani@sbi.co.in

L T Vaswani
N Aug 5, 2013 by
vinod Tayawade

even after providing my residential address and even many time mail id while asking airtel people from HO to me on my mobile 7387007664.
yey I have not got any airtel bill neitheir at my residential address nor on mail id.
Its extreem bad experience on corporate level.
N Nov 7, 2013 by
Shubh Bhatia

This is Kamlesh Anand. Despite repeated reminders I am not in receipt of copy of my bill to ascertain the correctness of the charges. I have even requested for an Ebill also on my mail id colpremanand@rediffmail.com
NO REPEAT NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL. 9960618404 is the number