Airtel Prepaid - verification of number and blockage

janaki subramanian
dear sir,
im a airtel prepaid customer .i lost my sim card before 2years and im not aware of sim card misuse so i left it as such and recenty i came to know about sim card misuse and when i called that number it was in use and im very afraid i its being misused.please see through it and send me mail after verification.the lost mobile sim number is 9894523342 . my email id is
hasi2967@yahoo.co.in

Comments

verification of a number. - AirTel

somebody calling me always from a airtel no 09831501674.i'm unable to know who's that person. when i'm asking he's telling so many names. can u tell me to whom the above said number belongs to really.it'll make me tension free.

i have 2 know thw address of this no 9000003196
mkain

read this

I am a airtel prepaid customer .i lost my sim card while i was on roaming.Please block the incoming & outgoing use of my som #9871740595.

I have activated this number form Delhi around three yrears back .Please let me know the formalities for getting me the same duplicate number.

Thanks & regards.

Sam Joseph

dear sir,
im a airtel prepaid customer .i lost my sim card before 2years and im not aware of sim card misuse so i left it as such and recenty i came to know about sim card misuse and when i called that number it was in use and im very afraid i its being misused.please see through it and send me mail after verification.the lost mobile sim number is 9890880729. my email id is
has Aamir5489&yahoo.com
bashi

dear sir
somebody is calling o my sister's bsnl number from 90000893777 . i think it is airtel number. he has been trying to torture her through phone using bad words and messages. she is receiving messages from the bove number. the messages are in such a way that it cant be read by a normal man.so how can i find out the address of 90000893777

I have lost my cell phone with simcard two days back. I made call to airtel customer care and requested to block my simcard. My airtel no. is 9840441202, which is activated at Chennai three years back. Now i am residing at Tirunelveli, i would like to get the duplicate simcard. For to get the duplicate simcard what should i do, is it possible to get it from tirunelveli itself?

I need your guidance in this regard.

Waiting for your replay

JIJU.K.N

my simcard is not activate. I made call to airtel customer care and requested to acivate simcard. My airtel no. is 9503202510.please acivate my sim-8991900400O27026959
brought sim-10 jun-2009

I need your guidance in this regard.

9981523389 verification of this number

Somebody has send me three missed calls from 9910775540. When I called the number, the number has been switched off.

Please provide me the details of the customer.

somebody has send me a missed calls from 9791994328. when i called the number,
they are did not any responce.

please send the details of the customer.

I want to have details of one airtel number

mujhe is no. se bahut jada gali aa raha hai no. is(09939857522) please is no ka detail or location mail kare or in. pe action le.
THANKS...

Please tell me Mobile No. 9828166839 customer name and address, this person call on my mobile and use wrong language.

Your Help Requested

Airtel people suck they have blocked my phone for no reason "air number verification" they are redirecting my number to customer care, I have called them more than 4 times already. and my phone is not working for past two days
A Jan 2, 2012 by
kuna1111

Please tell me Mobile No. 9178504939 customer name and address, this person call on my mobile and use wrong language.

Your Help Requested
N Apr 13, 2012 by

my num not activated what is the problem my num is 9866661776
D Dec 19, 2012 by
milind.kulkarni

I had lost my Nokia mobile with Airtel SIM card (prepaid)4 years back.I had got a duplicate SIM card from Airtel showroom of Shivam road, Hyderabad (A.P.).But recently someone else is using my lost SIM card of no 9866933671.Please block this number at the very earliest as it is causing lot of inconvinience and it can be a great security issue.

Milind G Kulkarni