Airtel Prepaid - STOP SERVICE OF 54321

SADHAN KUMAR DEB
DEAR SIR/MADAM

PLEASE STOP ALL THE INCOMMING CALLS AND SMS FROM 54321, WHICH IS IRRITATING AND UNWANTED AT THIS AGE OF 59 YRS. I DONT BELIEVE BHARATI AIRTEL CAN REALLY DISTURB THEIR VALUED CUSTOMERS .PLEASE DO THE THE NEEDFUL.

MY TEL NO. 9958635286

Comments

The Airtel Customer Service is now moving towards decling side. I belive the Airtel is one of the Worst Service Provider in the market now, and now the time is here from where the company if not wake-up will loose it customers speedly.

Hell to the Company.

Dear uncle, please send a message START DND to the number 1909. It is the national Do Not Call registry. It is with the government and these private companies are anwerable to TRAI. Keep track of it using the number that you will get as reply. You can take it up to top level in TRAI.
N May 28, 2011 by
kvnrao

My Airtel Prepaid Connection Number is +919777240842 from Orissa.. Last month while browsing a sms from 54321, Airtel TV was activated. OK. Next week I made call to 121 and requested for deactivating. They noted the complaint and assured to deactivate within 5 days. Nothing had happened. Next Saturday again my account was debited with Rs.40/- Again I called 121, and got same assurance. Again same failure and my account was debited with Rs.40 again. Third week also same scene.
What to do? whom to contact? Can I proceed again Airtel in Consumer Court. Please help My email is narasimharaokvn@rediffmail.com

Airtel Prepaid - STOP SERVICE OF 54321