Airtel Prepaid (Maharashtra) - gprs activation failed

Somaditya Kar
Sir
I have applied atleast 300 times for getting gprs service activated for which i am ready to give the charges. I asked the customer care officer before buying the sim that what is the procedure of getting full gprs in airtel. he told thai i will get the activation sms with in 4 hours after appling. But every time I am getting a rply sms that "service is failed, please try again later". I tried AIRTEL customer care but they behaved so badly and disconnected the phone by saying "this is a system failure". This system failure is going on last 2 months. I asked to the customer care officer "what should i do now?". With out answering he disconnected the phone. My mobile number is 9766841189. This is a maharashtra circle AIRTEL number...

please do the needful

Comments

From Airtel prepaid I activated the gprs in last month and charges also paid but when recharge the 5.00 Rs.are debited from my balance on two to three times in single recharge ie.15 to 20 Rs.are deducted form my balance.So i asked to the customer care officer "what should i do now?".My mobile number is in maharashtra circle AIRTEL number...

Please stop all advertisement phone calls as well as sms services I am a 70 year old man and i cannot attend to these calls neither am i interested in them. if these are not stopped with 24 hours, i will lodge a complaint with TRAI

my mobile no. 9975849675

please discontinue all advertising phone calls and sms within 24 hours or i will have to make a complaint to the TRAI

AIRTEL SUCKS AND FUCKS

9766915383 is airtel no. He is always disturbing me. May i know who's no is this. Reply soon

Plz introduce value Rv of A2A 10p annytime
D
AIJAZ

I am an Indian resident living in Kuwait i was using airtel prepaid from last 5 years it has expanded its network coverage in rural areas also my village Rajwel is located in Taluka : Khed, Dist: Ratnagiri, Maharashtra in the said Taluka there is only one Service tower for Airtel and there are thousands of airtel users in the said location but our villagers & nearby villagers are unable to get the better services as they lack the network coverage in our area we request you to kindly add one more supporting tower to the main tower in our Village Rajwel so that it can support nearly 8 to 10 villages including us.

Kindly reply to this E-mail whther it is possible for airtel to do so as there are many users in that area u can trace them through your system

Thanking You

Aijaz Hamdule
D
AIJAZ

Thanking You

Aijaz Hamdule

dear sir,
my cell no. 9970320978 doesnt have network in mumbai from last 5 days. while manual selection the msg on screen is NO ACCESS. customer care executive are not helping me. plz do the needful at the earliest and provide me network in mumbai. alternate no. 9423983978

My airtel number is 9860393863 & i m facing network problem from last three days. Still my network problem has not solve. I launch a complaint also my complaint number is. cindl3081651988900. When i mcalling cumtomer care they are very selfish & helpless. Customer care not giving proper service to customer somtime they recive call & keep customer line busy. This bullshit happening in airtel now a days. If u r providing this type of service all the customer will moved to other cellular company. So plese take serious to this mail & solve my problem as soon as posible. Hope so u will do it tommrrow. Waiting for ur reply.

I AM SEARCHING 1 OF MY FREIND WHO IS HAVING AIRTEL NO IN KOLHAPUR, I KNOW THE ADDRESS, PL LET ME THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING THE NUMBER.

I AM FROM VARANASI, U.P

THANKS
ROHIT
Sunita

VAS is activated on my account in June.

Does anyone know how to lodge a complaint? Whom to contact?
I cannot allow Airtel to deduct Rs 100 from my Account for some stupid VAS. In fact I don't even know what VAS is. Please help me out

hi This is Rajib from mumbai, mulund my mobile numbert is 9892239330, i have launch 50-60 time complain for network problem but no result i have got till date, please look after this matter prity seriously other wise i will move to the consumer court fot it

HI,
I AM SEARCHING 1 OF MY FREIND WHO IS HAVING AIRTEL NO IN MALEGAON, I KNOW THE ADDRESS, PL LET ME THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING THE INFORMATION.

REGARDS,
RESHMA BHUMKAR
sudip

i am airtel prepaid user and my number is 9970379083.my gprs is not working on that place where i live(in pimpri pune, marashtra-18).the strength of tower signal is also very poor this is the main reason my gprs is not working and i mam also not able to make any call.many of the students here have same problem.so plzz tell what we should do ?? change the sim or wait for some time??

I have two prepaid no. of airtel 9871071289, 9871071290. I have to get the owner's name & address

rajesh

who is owner of this number 9766719684

VAS is activated on my account in June.

Does anyone know how to lodge a complaint? Whom to contact?
I cannot allow Airtel to deduct Rs 30 from my Account for some stupid VAS. In fact I don't even know what VAS is.
i had launcehd compalint with the customer service on 121 and they keeps aying that my 30 rs will be paid back to me, but never happend.

friends i had same problem but can any one suggest the solution?

Airtel Prepaid (Maharashtra) - gprs activation failed