APSRTC - Refundable money of canceled service

gbetha on Nov 7, 2011
Team,

I have booked a ticket from Hyderabad (MGBS) to Vijayawada through APSRTC ONLINE (with login GBETHA) on the date of 29/09/2011. Journey date is 05-10-2011. But Due to Telangana Bund this service has been canceled. While I have contacted customer care i got the information that the money will credit to my account. For that they suggested to send a mail to "online.support@apsrtconline.in" 4 times I have sent mail to this mail address. But till now i haven't got my money back. At least i haven't got any reply from APSRTC.

Please find the attached image copy of my ticket.

Thanks & regards,
Gangadhar Betha.
8790622324.

Refundable money of canceled service

Comments

N Jun 14, 2013 by
khanna9112

Best Review
Sir I booked the ticket from apsrtc online on 14/05/2013 from ALLAGADDA to Hyderabad KPHB. The amount of ticket is deducted from my acc. but i didn't get the ticket. I cross checked the booking service it is showing that there is no reservation. So please verify it and refund the amount as soon as possible.
Service No. : 6549
Place : ALLAGADDA to Hyderabad KPHB
Date of Journey : 15/06/2013
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS : 9573957153
N Oct 15, 2011 by
balu4386

Refund for cancelled services - APSRTC

I had booked a ticket with APS RTC and due to some reason they cancelled that bus service and a guy from customer care informed me that i will be receiving refund in 3 to 4 days, but it has been 20 days and don't even have a update on this.
N May 29, 2012 by
chitti5882

1 of 1

Why this ad?
Zero Account Opening* - www.icicidirect.com - T&C apply. Online Share Trading Made Easy with ICICIdirect.com.

TICKET CONFIRMATION FROM APSRTC

i have booked a ticket from hyderabad to tadipatri throgh APSRTC ( with login) on the date 27/05/2012 . but due to jagan areested Bund this service has been cancal .While I have contacted customer care i got the information that the money will credit to my account. For that they suggested to send a mail to "online.support@apsrtconline.inow i haven't got my money back. At least i haven't got any reply from APSRTC.

1 of 1

to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from no-reply@abhibus.com

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

Ticket Number : 10986023 Date of Journey : 27-05-2012
Service Code/Name : 6956 / BHEL - TDP Service Category : SUPER LUXURY
From Place : HYDERABAD MGBS To Place : TADIPATRI
Pickup Point : HYDERABAD MGBS Time of Departure : 23:00
OB Ref.No : O_2045318 Time of Arrival : 06:45
Payment Gateway : EBS No. of Seats : (Adults=1 Children=0)
Platform Number : -- Start Time At Origin : 21:00
Concession Amt : 0.00 Dinner Amount : 0.00

N Jun 3, 2012 by
VEERA1213

Team,

I have booked a ticket from KODAD to Hyderabad (KPHB) through APSRTC ONLINE (with login VEERA1213) on the date of 02/06/2012. Journey date is 03-06-2012. But Due to service has been canceled.Service no 4036 While I have contacted customer care i got the information that the money will credit to my account. For that they suggested to send a mail to "online.support@apsrtconline.in" I have sent mail to this mail address. i haven't got my money back. At least i haven't got any reply from APSRTC.

Thanks & regards
Veera Reddy R.
9441504314.

N Sep 23, 2012 by
bhuvanece

I has booked a ticket from gollapudi to miyapur on 22/09/2012 night at 22:40 with seat no : 8 but due to some reason I has cancelled the ticket but i did not get the re fund of rs.184 please transfer it my bank account as soon as possible
D Oct 11, 2012 by
natrameshnat

I has booked a ticket from Hyderabad MGBS to sattupally on 01/10/2012 night at 22:15 with seat no : 7 But Due to service has been cancelled. Service no 8804, but I did not get the re fund of Rs.347 please transfer it my bank account as soon as possible.
D Nov 4, 2012 by
p.sai krishna

I has booked a ticket from Hyderabad jbs to nirmal on22-10-2012 night with seat no:22 but due to some reasons has been cancelled.service no:7910, but i did not get the refund of rs.225 PIEASE transfer it to my bank accounts as soon as possible please any contact me
saikrishna
ph.no:8985400040
D Dec 5, 2012 by
kbrao1960

My name is K.Bhaskar rao I purchased Ticket in online from S.R.Nagar to Nellore on 06-12-2012 at 9-30 P.M. Garuda Bus. On 05-12-2012 around 11-15 A.M. I recieved a message from you through my Mobile the service no 5020 is cancelled. In this connection I request you to book my ticket in Super Luxury and intimate the same to me. In garuda my seat no is 8.
Thanking you sir.
K.Bhaskar Rao
D Dec 5, 2012 by
kbrao1960

I purchased ticket through online. service no 5020 from SR Nagar To Nellore on 06-12-2012. But I recieved a message on 05-12-2012, the service no 4020 is cancelled. I request you to kindly book in super luxury and intimate the same to my mobile 9951964477 or my mailing account.
Details are as follows
Ticket No-16285797 Service no. 5020
Mailing address. kbhaskarrao1960@gmail.com
Yours sincerely
bhaskar
D Dec 27, 2012 by
kbrao1960

I K.Bhaskar Rao Booked Ticket through online from S.R.Nagar To Nellore in Garuda on 06-12-2012. The APSRTC authorities informed that the Bus met an accident and the Service cancelled. Further They Provided seat in Super Luxury Bus. I paid Rs.479/- at the time of Journey. I further inform you that I booked 3 tickets in Garuda bus on 09-12-2012 from Nellore to S.R.Nagar through online, the service is also cancelled, but so far the cancelled service money not refunded. The information regarding to and fro journeys are as follows.

S.R.Nagar to Nellore Ticket No.16285797 One Ticket Date of Journey is 06-12-2012.

Nellore to S.R.Nagar Ticket No.16285556 Three Tickets Date of Journey is 09-12-2012.

In this connection I request you to kindly refund the above tickets amount to my credit card at the earliest.

Thanking you early action is solicited.

Yours faithfully

K.Bhaskar Rao
N Jan 21, 2013 by
rayapudimurali

sir i booked the ticket from u r apsrtc online on 22/12/2012 from kphb colony to khammam. due to some reasons i cancelled the ticket. but the amount is not credited in my account till the day.so please verify and refund the amount as early as possible in my account.
details as below
service no : 8806/KPHB-SPL
place : kphb colony to khammam
date of jouney : 24-12-2012

thanking you sir

yours faithfully

r.murali krishana
N Mar 10, 2013 by
srinurockz

Sir I booked the ticket from apsrtc online on 09/03/2013 from Baildilla to Hyderabad mgbs. The amount of ticket is deducted from my acc. but i didn't get the ticket. I cross checked the booking service it is showing that there is no reservation. So please verify it and refund the amount as soon as possible.
Service No. : 1182
Place : Baildilla to Hyderabad MGBS
Date of Journey : 09/03/2013
N Mar 12, 2013 by
srinivas ganti

dear sir this is regarding 3 tickets booked from amalapuram to -MGBS, SRVC NO.1302 on 24.03.13 .TKT NO 18856312(SEATS -6, 7, 8)these tickets are booked through online and amount was deducted from my account, due to reasons i have cancelled the tickets on 11.03.13.either i have not received any information regarding the cancellation to my mail id or to my cell . the money is not refunded to my account.so plz see into this issue and refund my money to my account at the earliest possible
yours truely
Mr .G.srinivas
N Mar 20, 2013 by
PREETHITATA

SIR I HAVE BOOKED TICKET FROM HYDERABAD S.R NAGAR TO VIJAYAWADA ON 20-3-2013 AT 9;20PM SERVICE N0-4163 TICKET NO 19353715
MAIL ID -PREETHITATA@GMAIL.COM

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SUMANTH KUMAR
N Mar 23, 2013 by
PTR1972

SIR I HAVE BOOKED TICKET FROM HANAMKONDA TO HYDERABAD MGBS ON 11-3-2013 AT 12.30PM SERVICE N0-8337 TICKET NO 19176202
MAIL ID -pthirupathireddy@yahoo.in

THIS TICKET IS BOOKED THROUGH ON LINE,

BUT Service is cancelled due to repair problem, since i am not received refund amount

SO PLS REFUND THE AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

REFUND TO THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE

A/C NO - 004801561779
ICICI BANK, SP ROAD, SECUNDRABAD

P.THIRUPATHI REDDY
HANAMKONDA
N May 3, 2013 by
srikanth1985

see mr gangadhar do one thing pls go to ur booking history, there u will find ur booked tickets. if u have selected the ticket at the bottom of the page u will find one option CANCELLATION.if u click that option ur ticket will get cancelled and the refundable amount will be credited into ur account.
N May 31, 2013 by
hydredh1

SIR I HAVE BOOKED TICKET through online from Shriharsha (hydredh1) from Telephone Bhavan to Vijayawada on 31.5.2013 at 22.00 hours bus service no.4134 ticket no.21517161 uid no.1552 booked
due to cancellation of this service no.4134 as per the party received message from the apsrtc we have
refunded the amount, please forward the same to full amount to our account HYDREDH1, CODE 8903
T.B.UDAY BHASKAR
N Jun 2, 2013 by
srinurockz

have booked a ticket from Bacheli to Vizianagram through APSRTC ONLINE on the date of 25/05/2013. Journey date is 27/05/2013. But Due to service has been canceled.Service no 27001 While I have contacted customer care i got the information that the money will credit to my account. For that they suggested to send a mail to "online.support@apsrtconline.in".I request you to refund the amount in account...

Thanks & regards
B.Srinivas
N Jun 4, 2013 by
subbu.dondapati

THIS IS VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FROM CUSTOMER CARE-

I am asking dem y dey did not contact DM on phone and y r dey not responding promptly. Its all because of RECLESSNESS.
Why d DM not sent d mail promptly.

ITS VERY BAD BAD EXPERIENCE. I CONTACTED DEM ALMOST 50 TIMES IN 15 DAYS PERIOD.

If customer care is not prompting with responsibility den whom we have to approach?????
N Jun 4, 2013 by
subbu.dondapati

THIS IS VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FROM CUSTOMER CARE-

My tkt ID: 95423
My bus service was cancelled on 7th May-2013 (MARKAPUR to CHENNAI, GIDDALUR DM) . I contacted customer care on 10th May. They told dat you would get d money in a week. Exactly after 7 days, I contacted again ON 16th May, den told dat mail to onlinesupport.apsrtconline. I mailed dem accordingly and tkt ID was generated. Then onwards I faces many odds like I called them, somebody told we did nt get any mail from DM, they send mail to DM but dey did not cont him on phone & and same answer dey r repeating. And most of d people asked me to stay online we will track tkt and cut d call. On 31st May I contacted again like DM sent d mail. As dey told ur refud was initiated but stiil I didnt get d money. I contacted dem agin on 4th Jun, dey said we did nt get d mail from DM. .

I am asking dem WHY WOULD NOT THEY CONTACT DM ON PHONE and y r dey not responding promptly. Its all because of RECLESSNESS.

Why d DM not sent d mail promptly.

ITS VERY BAD BAD EXPERIENCE. I CONTACTED DEM ALMOST 50 TIMES IN 15 DAYS PERIOD.

Thanks with regards,