Atto Communications Pvt Ltd - Cheating [Resolved]

ravi_ on Feb 29, 2012
This is regarding atto communications pvt ltd. I am Ravi. I was cheated after joining this company. The guys who cheated me is Satya. They stated a very good salary structure only to offer peanuts after joining.I literally got salaries once in 2 month and after two months the salary I received was 30% of the salary stated in my salary structure. Satya keeps making promises that I will receive the salary after a few months but it never happens

Right now, I am screwed and I have left the job. I have nowhere to go and I don't know how I can approach this.

The company did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Atto Communications Pvt Ltd customer care service.

Comments

A Feb 29, 2012 by
ssanjeevsuman

The same has happened with me as well. Satya was the guy who approached me. I have worked in the same organization. I was schemed and paid almost nothing as salary after being offered 14lpa. I am not someone who has the time to fight a case in the court of law. All I can say for now is, please don't fall in the trap of this organization.
D Mar 2, 2012 by
Ram12349

Fale statement regarding Attocommunications:

Kindly do not believe this kind of statements. Attocommunications is an indian starup which is growing in a faster phase. People who are jealous regarding this company are doing this kind of false statements.

We are well settled startup in bangalore handing multiple clients all over the world. Kindly visit http://www.attocom.com/ for our genuine website to get more details.

Contact us on - http://www.attocom.com/
D Mar 3, 2012 by
Saket Siva

I completely Disagree. The above statements are false. I know Atto and people are workig with Atto very well, They are good people.
D Mar 7, 2012 by
Atto

Ravi, Sanjeevsuman,
Atto communications, never hired you. People hired by Atto communications are still working with the company and no one left the company. You are making all bad propaganda about this company and statements made by you all are false. We believe all these nonsense is doing by single person with different dummy IDs. If you guys cannot remove these postings in next 24 hours, Atto Communications board of directors are taking this matter very seriously and decided to proceed for investigation through Cyber Police and also hiring Lawyer to sue the person who is damaging the company image and value. Person found guilty will be punished and also need to pay the damaged amount decided by Local Court.
--Atto Communication Private Limited.
N Apr 28, 2012 by
nareshnarasimhalu

Hi this a training institute where they will tell that there is opening, but after going there they will explain about training and placement assurance and the charge of training ia 20, 000.

Atto Communications Pvt Ltd - Cheating