The complaint is against the Company as per the Delears information.
1. For new connection the dealer is forcing to take a hot plate , if we saw him a bill of new purchased hot plate , they ask to have inspection at the cost of Rs.150/- . They will pushing the matter on next day to next day.
2. If I able to convince the dealer they ready to give me the connection stating to avail a folloing scheme complusary
1.5 Kg of Rice at the cost of Rs.400/- (The quality of rice is of the third quality)
2.1 Kg Tea -of chalu brand- Rs.185/-
3.Lighter of Rs.100/Rs.200 ( quality of lighter is third class) where we can get the lighter of good quality in cost of just Rs.50/-
4.Instollation charge is Rs.100/- where no body is comes for installation.
5.and other charges.
The cost including two cylinder and the deposit comes to just Rs2300 app. where including scheme it will comes to Rs.3500/- and the margin avail by dealer is Rs.1200/- per connection.
Taking about the Hotplate in market the 4 burner hot plate comes at cost of Rs.2500 to Rs.3000 where delares are charging Rs.4000 to Rs.4500/-.
When we asked the dealer about it they tell us that all the things have been designed by the BHARAT GAs Company it self and they are forcing us to do so.
You are requested to let me clarify about the same or justify all the things.
I am also writing this to the Consumer Care Depart to look in to the matter and do the needful
I have fill form for new LPG cylinder connection at Bharat Gas Distributer - M/s Ravi at Gurgaon.
He told me that i have to compulsary buy stove,Regulator and gas hose pipe from them.But, i have my own stove with regulator and hose pipe.I don't want to buy these item.
demanding stove with new lpg connection - Lpg Gas Cylinder
my name is mohammed s/o husain kunchi,my consumer number 7050
i was booked refilled gas cylinder under m/s anantha gas agencies manjeshwar kasaragod district,this agencies now demand me must be buy gas stove with gas cylinder,other wise we are not giving new connection,Hence I request with hpcl kindly favor the justice.
before this e-mail i previously sended one more e-mail but unforunatly u r not replaied i hope this time u take some stric action against bharat gas distributter becoz i face simillar problem.
Each and every time i try to call but all phone line r busy any time i dont no what is working hour of gas agency i here clearly mention that GHATKOPAR (W) Aslpa BHARAT GAS AGENCY [ashok] not working properly they perposely try to avoiding for distributing gas cylinder and when i demand extra gas they tell us role ® regulation y they can not work as per rule ® regulation
I have following few points for your consideration and actions taken against the guilty authorities:-
1. I had requested M/s Chitra Gas Agency, Sec 55, Noida(U.P.) for issuing a new connection on 08 April, 2008.
2. My waiting number was 40.
3. I was not properly responsed with the officials and they refused to give me new connction on account of what they best know.
4. After 22 days, on 30 April 2008, I visited their office to complaint about not giving me a new connection. The response of the staff working was highly unparliamentary and they used vulgar words against me.
5. I am a Government Servant and not able to visit their office again and again to request them for giving me new connection. They said that It was my internal problem and the agency has nothing to do with it.
6. Sir, Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action against the agency so that another customer would not have to face such type of harassment and torture.
7. I am even deprived of gas cylinder after 22 days and they are not ready to even make me enter in their premises.
8. They are forcing me to take gas stove from their sister concerns.
9. Sir, I am anticipating your positive reply withing one week from the date of this complaint.
I am frequently visiting your Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony(Soth Delhi) office for new connection, but they always denied to give.they apologies saying that we have no new connection and we can not issue you new connection.But i have just seen in news at NDTV that there is no ban on new connection as per ministry of petroleum.Kindly do need full.
SIR, MY CUSTMOR NO. 003465 AT YOUR LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR M/S HARYANA GAS AGENCY, DISTT. CODE NO. 62-01-0335 IN THE NAME OF KOUR CHAND R/O DABWALI & MY COMPLAINT IS THAT I HAVE A SINGLE CYLINDER NOW I WANT TAKE 2nD CYLINDER BUT YOUR DISTRIBUTOR HAS NOT ISSUED TO ME CYLINDER
Myself SUNIL KUMAR PANDEY i was shifted in Gurgaon in the month of May after that I have transfered my LPG connection in Gurgaon.
I have only one Cylinder sometimes we are facing a lot of problem regarding the reffling of cylinder as i have requested many times to JOGRITI Gas servises please issue me a new cylinder for the same i will pay money and required document.but i can;t understand why they are not issue me doule cylinder
My Details are mentioned bellow-
SUNIL KUMAR PANDEY S/O
Shri RAM KAILASH PANDEY
Address-H.No-120, Sector 10 A, Gurgaon Haryana 122001
please do the needfull
Main Ahmednagar city main rahata hoon. Jis Sarasnagar area me main rahata hoon wo Ajay Gas Ejancy ke under aata hai. Main last 2 yrs. se new connection ke liye request kar raha hoon. Ab tak mujhe connection mila nahi. So mujhe New Connection juld se suld mile isliye kya karoon?
plz ans on email@example.com
being denied new connection after transfer - Chand gas agency/regarding gas cylinder
I was transferred from Noida to Gurgaon recently.i had my connection transferred and came with the transfer documents.but Chand Gas Agency, new railway road Gurgaon denied me the connection telling me that the documents were incomplete.they insisted for papers of the original connection.i had submitted the termination DBC (double cylinder) voucher.as consumer i was not supposed to know this and came with whatever was given to me.when i talked to Jai Harsh Bahuguna gas agency, sector 22 Noida they admitted their mistake.however, i am still without a connection.i want to file a complaint against both the gas agencies for deficiency in service.how do i go about it?
Just I want to know something from your side
1.Bharat gas is authorised to check all users at home and collect the inspection fee of Rs.40
2. The cylinder rate+ additional transporting charge is charged more than 5 kilometr of distributing
office or godown ( suppose distributing office nearby and godown more than 8 Kilometer far whis is applicable)
I am waiting for your earliest response and thanking you
I visited the Ravi Gas Service, Jharsa Road, Gurgaon for new connection but he refused that the new connection is not available now. I visited several times but got the same reply every time. When the new connections are open the why they are refusing. You are requsted to take the necessary action against the dealer.