Bharat Gas - For Delay in getting Consumer Number and Blue Book.

Manas Ranjan Mishra
I,Mr. Manas Ranjan Mishra.
plotno-297,Behera Sai Nayapalli
India,ORISSA,BHUBANESWAR.

Waiting in a queue 26.10.07 and Deposited money Rs. 3026
towards purchase of cylinder,Regulator,stove,blue book etc,by that time they have told without stove New connection not possible,After one month the local delear told to deposit money and you are nominetted,then I have Depositted Rs.3026.00 on 26th November2007,and the slno of Bill is 700 and it was strictly towards purchase of compulsory Item stove,Cylinder and Regulator,Pipe,Green Books etc.

but till date I am notgetting my stove and consumer Number,Blue Books etc and if possible plz allow me another cylinder if you have no stove in stock and I have already purchased a stove from local Market.
Name of Yours Distribotur is:

LAXMI ENTERPRISES
BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTOR
Nayapalli,Bhubaneswar,India,ORISSA
Phno-0674-3295871,9238774671

I am waiting ur needful action

Engg. Manas Ranjan Mishra,
System Manager-Lect CSE,
CV RAMAN COLLEGE OF Engg,BBSR
cell-919861065176.

Comments

Sir
I am one of the customer of your Bharat gas. I am presently residing at OSHB Colony Dumuduma.

Your godown at present at Patrapada (near TechnoSchool).
your Bharat gas office at Gandhi Market, IRC , Nayapalli, is not supplying/delivering gas in time. they are always maintaining rough communication to all customers. Your Nayapalli office always delivering the gas after 15/16 days of booking.

we are always facing problems by your bharat gas distributor. Please understand our problem and rectify the problems.
Your Godown office members (specially Gada, another 2 persons name i dont know), are always telling lie and very rough when they speak to a customer, when a customer going to bring the gas. They are hiding our booking SLIP (sending by your Nayapalli Office to your godown at patrapada) and told that "Your booking slip not send by Nayapalli office". But we have already booked gas before 10/11 days. This is not expected by your godown people.

I am a working woman, working with NALCO. Please give an instruction to your people at Patrapada godown to supply/give gas (delivery in time) in time (within 6 days of booking).
we are expecting a fruitful and good communication from your end, SIR.

Sulagna Mishra
Patrapada
Aiginia, OSHB Colony
BBSR

just a mistake in my email address

This is correct.
sulagna.23mishra@gmail.com send message in this email.

pl. send message in this mail.

Sulagna mishra

sulagna.23mishra@gmail.com

i have been waiting for your communication.

please send message/suggestion for our problems

sulagna mishra
sulagna.23mishra@gmail.com

name transfer - Indane Distributor periyar nagar ch-82

My name is v.saravanan two years back tranfered kanchipuram to chennai periyar nagar .actually my gas customer name is V.Vinothkumar he is my brother .i am using name of my brother name v.vinothkumar customer no:8543 but this month TUCS ltd Indane distributor periyar nagar requires ration card is must for booking in my ration my family name is available my brother name is not in ration card in this situation Indane distributor not booking cyclinder . iam given my ration card we are not accepted asking for name transfer we required RS.1200/- what can i do you. also my ration defaultly entered in one cyclinder available iam not able to new booking connection .
Gopi

We are having one cylinder in our house. We need one more cylinder for that we approach to our dealer they said u should pay Rs. 2500. We ask them why?.
They are answering that we will give one cooker along with that they said. They said one cylinder deposit amount is Rs. 1250 /- we are providing one cooker so we are charging this amount we said we don’t need that cooker. Without out cooker we will not give one more cylinder they said. They are forcing to buy the cooker. Already we are having two cooker in our house why should we buy one more cooker without any use. They try to sell the useless (they buying rejected pieces in lowest rate) cooker. Agency address
NK ENTERPRISES
NO, 40, 70 FEET ROAD,
JAWAHAR NAGAR,
PERAMBUR
CHENNAI – 82

not delivered documents - nishant enterprises

I have sent the documents through professional courier on 20/06/08 to PHOENIX YULE LTD. 'IDEAL PLAZA' 4TH FLOOR, 11/1, SARAT BOSE ROAD KOLKATA 7000020 WIHIC IS NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE

I would like to infrom youthat, Iam Bhart had holedes at Hyderabad vide my consumer No:23160 and TV no is 3083036 .Earlier I was transferred my job from Hyderabad to Udaipur and acccordingly, i wastransferred my consumer fromHyderabad to Bhadrak, Orissa (My home towan) on dtd 15.10.2007.Afterthat, my father, age 75 was submitted all papers to Bhaat Gas Agency, Basudev pur, Bhadrak and he is unable to issue further connection like, regulatore, cylinder etc & my father was incurred Rs 3000towards travelling in this regards. In this context, I request you, Kindlytake necessary steps on top priority baisis and resolve the same.

SATYARANJAN ROUT
OFFICER-HR, TATA PROJECTS LTD,
TEL-09460801266(M), 0294-2726681(O), 09238726046(M)

Mr. A.K. Gochhayat
M/s Laxmi Bharat
Nayapali
Bhubaneswar
Orissa

Please give your valid gas booking phone nos. I have been trying last one week, but not able to contact through your provided no-06743295871.

suggest me ho can I my gas cylinder ?

Sanjay Rout

M/s Laxmi Bharat Gas Agency
Nayapali
Bhubaneswar
Orissa

suggest me how can I get filled my gas cylinder ?

Sanjay Rout
MIG-104, KALINGA VIHAR,
PATRAPADA, BBSR
Mob-09438011011

1.Gas Regulator Leakage for 45 days
2.Complaints already registered with Samidha gas Agency Gwalior
3.Regulator Not Changed by Agency till date.
4.Gas regulator stock nil with gas agency
5. Kindly do the needful.
6. My consumer no. 13446
7. Distributor code 841888

don't book gas according to the tat - Bharat Gas

Hi Concern,
This is to Bring in your Kind Notice I am having an 10 year old connection of bharat gas, every thing is runing fine but as soon as we start checking the waight of gas the delivery boy start behaveing like non professionals. most of the time the amount of gas in the cylinder is less almost by 3 to 4 kg. due to this we keep on calling the agencies and get it replaced.

but when i called to super care gas agency to book this month cylinder the person who pick up the phone simply refuse to book my cylinder, he says that you can not book cylinder before 20 days. i am totaly agree with this, but point is that. the agency people said that booking date concern as date of delivery, which i am fail to understand. some of the points which i want to high-light are
1. why gas in cylinders are not up to the mark?
2. why agency took 5 to 7 days to deliver the cylinder. where in TAT of This is only 24 hours.
3 phone # provided by staff in not correct or no one pick-up the phone on the given Nos .

Consumer Number: 8387

Pl. Look in to the matter and resolve ASAP

My consumer numer is 9327 and I had done booking for new cylinder on 22-11-2008 (saturday) and i was asked that I'll get the same on 25-11-2008 (tuesday). After 25th Nov, i started following up the process continuously. I aslo contacted to Mr. Nishant Kumar(Sales Manager) but it was of no use. So far i didn't get new cylinder and I am taking lunch and dinner outside.

I request you to please look into the matter and please make sure that these things are not happening in future.

Anticipating your quick action.

Pramod Kumar Jha
Human Resource
Tata Consultancy Services Bhubaneswar.

My name is shyamveer. I am a consumer of M/s Mangalam Gas Agency, Bhnagel, Gautambuddhnagar, Noida. My consumer No. is M 3812. In my last mail I have mentioned about my booking probleme, all the officers of this firm are saying that villagers can't book his lpg before 31days but on bharat gas site there clearly mentioned that every body can book it after 21 days in this case I have talked with Mr.Avdhesh, Mr.Surender your sales officer also but all guys are giving me same answer. Which is unacceptable so kindly do something positive ASAP. Otherwise I have to take any action for the same.

Consumer No:-M 3812
Mo:-9968909063, 9210119607
B-280, Sec-44, Sadarpur Colony
Noida 201301

I want to apply for new Bharat gas connection. could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with single/double cylinder the amount details and the required forms/formalities and documents.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Chandra Padhi
Qr.No.2RB(S)/82, OUAT Colony
Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751003
Mobile No .09437304320

regulator not working - sign enterprises

we are purchasing 1.5 yrs. back. we are not using regularly. but regullator not working properly.

Thanks and Regards

No Bills given on supply; No Priority Number provided on booking - Bharat Gas

M/s Crystal Agencies are the Suppliers of Cooking Gas in Perintalmanna, Malappuram District, Kerala. When the consumer books, over the phone, (there is no other method of booking), they don't provide the Priority Number / Booking Number / Seniority Number (whatever may be the name), as they ought to, but simply hang off the phone in a huff, even after being specifically requested for. AS soon as the person attending the booking call hears the request of the consumer number for the Priority Number, bang comes down the telephone on the cradle. This is rudeness, apart from breaking the rules.

Also, they don't provide the Bills even after specifically requested for.

Non Receipt Speed Post Parcel Sent to New Delhi - Sree Dhanalakshmi Enterprises

Hi, I have sent a pare4cepby speedposton31stJulyfrom Vijayawada to Taneja palace, Newdelhi110005vide your receipt no.SPEN502424624IN. Till this day the parecel was delivered to them. Will you please look into that and respond to mail id upon receipt of this.Balasubramanaim

Cylinder stock problem at distributor - Shree Maruti Gas Service Pune

Last two month we facing problem no stock at all at distributor. home delivery service not available.( I am working in a day time and only parents at home they wont be handle situation)

We have to wait and watch when truck come there no exact time table.

Some time tuck comes sometime never. Please take proper action and resolve problem.

If we complaint at distributor they said we are not get sufficient stock for Bharat gas.

I m a BHARAT GAS consumer & getting services through M/S Laxmi Ent-Nayapalli, BBSR. Recently i have changed my address at CTC road BBSR. I have applied my connection for transfer to my new address.
Since i m not getting proper services from bharat gas, i wanted to shift to indane or HP. How can i do that to get it transfered to other services provider immediately.

M K Singh

My name is Shankar Pathak and I've taken a new Bharat Gas connection about 1.5 months ago from Aparajita Agency, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. I am residing at Swarnapuri complex, Kanan Vihar Phase II, Patia, BBSR.
I've requested for a refill of my cylinder 8 days ago but nobody has yet come to give a loaded cylinder. I called up Aparajita Agency and they gave me cell numbers (9937562766 & 9238526923) which belongs to a guy named Fakira who is supposedly the distributor for Swarnapuri Complex Area. I called up Fakira at least 10-15 times and he alwasy says that he'll deliver the gas in couple of hours but he never turned up at our door.
We are having our lunch/dinner outside for the last 8 days.
I am at a complete loss as to what needs to be done now.
Please help!

Shankar

Bharat Gas - For Delay in getting Consumer Number and Blue Book.