BSNL broadband 750 ul plan - slow speed

abhinav srivastava
I had my connection from teliabag and i am recieving a slow speed upto 28 kbps.I would request to please take further steps in order to solve the problem

Comments

very less speed - BSNL Broadband

I am having the BSNL Brodband since 1 month.They sayt that it's speed will be 256mb but its less than 80 mb.How can get the proper speed and when...?
Please try to do something for me and other users.
D
amit

dear ranjit, the maximum speed in india is 8 mdps so as u mentioned tha the speed offered was 256mb is wrong. secondly for a connection when issued, read carefully it says speeds upto and not that whats printed thats the speed. so for a connection of 256kbps if ur getting 80kbps thats a good speed
HRICHA

extremely poor services - bsnl broadband plan 500

dear sir,
it doesnt starts in one go ...u have to wait nearly 30 mins to get the proper connection ...no speed ...worse than ...dial up connection ...i mean it...my ph no. is 0141-2811089.plz do something to solve this or else we have to go to media n consumer court ...
thanx

Connectivity problem - BSNL Broadband Home 250 PLan

I have BSNL Broad band connectiopn for the past 8 months . I dont get an uninterrupted connection it gets disconnected in between a lot of times & also when there is an incoming call, ADSL signal light on my router keeps flashing. I had given a lot of verbal complaints to to BSNL Vasai(w) office since I reside in Vasai (W), Thane Dist. I contacted "1500" Broadband Complaint No. they have asked me to get the line checked as there is problem in my telephone line. But no action has been taken. Also in my bill for last month I recieved an usage charge exceeding Rs.3000/-...!!!. As I am typing this email there is a connection available but it wont last long. Kindly help.

net is not working - BSNL DataOne Broadband 500c Plan

for the past 10 days, net is not working properly, and disconnecting regulary and making me angry, not having any customer support, iam complaining regulary they are not even bothering about it, this broadband connection sucks, its the worst service i had ever faced

very less speed - bsnl/broadband home250

i am using this service from last 8 months, but now we have certain changes in the wiring, maybe due to that the problem of less speed have occured moreover the net dissconects whenever the phone is used, please see in the matter, my contact no. is 01722669580

Bsnl broadband 750 UL Plus Bill problem - Bsnl broadband 750UL Plus Bill problem

Bsnl broadband 750UL Plus Bill problem

I received my BSNL Bill for the month August 2008 for Internet Broadband :
At the left side of the bill there is :
Debits :
BBRNT...750 (that's normal )
SL-DN...48 (that is not normal...??!)
Total DEBITS... 798
SERVICE TAX 96
Educatation cess...3 (??)
Amount payable on or before pay by Date 897.00
Delayed payment 20 surcharge.

Their billing is not clear. I red in the newspapaer an bsnl ingenior was killed near bangalore...why... because of all these wrongdoings... He is dead now...but he doesnt understand why... we all pray for him...god bless him...Indian way of life.
raju

less speed for broadband - Bsnl Broadband Connection

Iam connected to bsnl broad band connection just one week before.but the speed of brousing was very less until ever I worked .So please take the required step to recover the speed.13-01-2009
Phone number:0413-2251556
Address:No.12, 8th cross road,
Rajaji nagar, Lawspet,
Pondicherry-605008
arnab

I hve bsnl 750ul home plan . i am getting to much low speed even if 10 kbps some time. i never get more than 100 kbps i would request to please take further steps in order to solve the problem

iam using 750 unlimited my speed is reaching upto 20 kb but 500 plan is very faster.please improve it.or give some suggestion to increarse the speed

net speed very slow - broadband internet

my net speed is very slow. my Acc.N0.
14524486 please solve my problem.
my name narendra shrma.
my mob. 9200247232
email. meet1narendra@rediffmail.com

net speed very slow - broadband internet home plan

sir/madem
i am narendra sharma .my net speed very very slow. please can you help me.my pc in no virus and no problem. please check net connection line. my acc.no. 14524486
mob.no. 9200247232
kurian3

Dear Sir
I transferred my BSNL Dataone 500 plan to 750 unlimited plan from today(March 1st 2009).
Now the connection speed is very slow. To open a page I have to wait. I am getting downloading speed of aroung 15 kbps. For the 500 plan the downloading speed was 150-200 kbps. I am thinking of shifting back to the 500 plan..
kurian joseph

no proper services - BSNL Broadband-Home plan

I had complaint to the BSNL-Perundurai(Erode DT) on 05-02-2009 that my broadband connection is not working and they didn't clear my problem till today 13-03-2009. this is the worst service that i had never seen...

I have a similar issue. The problem is because the phone is connected in parellel to your modem without the splitter. To fix the problem what you need to do is disconnect any phones on the line and then connect them to the splitter phone output.

Most BSNL guys are either lazy or don't know anything. But there are some who know stuff. For eg. the above soln was given by my lineman! The only reason BSNL is surviving is because of government's perferential treatment and their ago old network.

i have also shifted my plan to 750ul. but from today it is seeing that the downloading speed is 10 to 15 kpbs which is 70 to 80 kpbs in other plan. to open a page i too have to wait for a long.what to do now that i am confused and bothering about to pay such a big amount in bill.
please suggest
bijay Raj

Slow Speed - Broadband Home UL 750

I ( from Perumbavoor, Kerala ) have upgraded my 250 home plan to Home UL 750 plan, wef. 04 April 2009, hoping to have a better speed than my previous plan, with unlimited data transfer. To my utter dismay I find it so slow that I can't even browse for my incoming mail.

My current bandwidth reading is: 13.90 kbps, which means I can download at 1.74 KB/sec, which is less than what I get through a ial-up connection.( as per BSNL, Calcutta Telephones Free Broadband Speed Checker.) Authorities may intervene and redress the problem immediately)

I too am experiencing the same problem after changing my plan to Home UL 750. Even not able to browse because of the slow speed. My current bandwidth reading is 10.90kbps, which means I can download at 1.36 KB/sec.( report from www.calcuttatelephones.com server. ). This is cheating by the BSNL and there is no wonder why customers terminate their connection with BSNL and go for other Service Providers who gives a better service

bsnl broadband 750 home plan - bsnl broadband 750 home plan

sir, Broadband connection has not getting connected/ No lik available since some days. we are not able to
access the internet. so pls restore the link as early as possible -
Zainul abdeen
Tele. no. 08025426103

Not getting the Speed Specified - BSNL Broadband 750 UL PLUS

Hello Sir,

My name is Bharath Teja. I have taken a new BSNL Broadband 750UL PLUS connection for my home usage which is supposed to be of 256 kbps. For the first two weeks, it worked fine. But now at the end of the month, I am not getting the minimum broadband speed. I am getting only 40 to 100 kbps speed because of which I am unable to do my work. I request you please look into the issue. The telephone number with which I have taken the connection is 08782235734.

Bharath