BSNL Broadband - data.bsnl.com

dgssatyanarayanarao
sir, the data.bsnl.com site has not been opening since some days. we could not access our account status. so pls restore the site as early as possible - gouri sankar

Comments

not able to see data usage - bsnlbroadband250

i am not able to see my data usage in bsnl broadband because when I login in 'Broadband user' then it shows 'The page can not be displayed"...

How to get user name if I know the Portal ID and password

I have recently installed the BSNL connection but i am unable to establich the connection in outlook express. PLease give me the tips or send some technical person to solve the problem.
I am from Vadodara (gujrat)
The BSNL broadband connection is in the firm name
S.P.Rubber Industries

Address:
Sai Dutt Complex, Sant Kabir Road,
Opposite N.T.Patwa School, Baranpura Naka,
Vadodara - 390001
jasmeet

dsl data problem - BSNL Broadband

its like for a week or so my broadband isnt working...d problem is all in dsl connection...link for dsl is there but data is not getting transfered...no one is taking initiative in removing the cause its a shame..!

SIR I IMMEDIATELY WANT TO CHANGE MY PLAN OF BROADBAND FROM start up Rs 250 to Rs HOME Rs 500 plan.
NEED YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE
Madhu.N

Sir/Madam,
I am using the BSNL internet from past 1 month, i do not know how much MB am i using, and i also do not know my ID and my password to check the usage that i am doing?? please help me. can you please send me the id and password to my above e mail id.

last month iam used only 500mb in 500c pack insted of 1.5 gb but bill given extra 91 ruppies . how it is happend can u recover this problem or what can i do? give your solution.

I am custmer of your bsnl limited.They have not provide services & not give me information about broadband account.They have sent extra bill.My telephone No. is 0129-2231007

Respected Sir/Madam,

My landline no is 0265-2632369
Vijaykant mahendranath rajguru
I have Internet BROADBAND Connection I have paid Amout of the whole year. i m suffering from the DSL link Continuty is not avaible stedy from 40-45 days but nobody is attaining the complain and complint should be removed from the online complaint, i have complaint 25-30 times during the period

i have taken the connection in the month of sep-07 to one year
but during this period i can;t got your service satisfactoryly. during this period till to 2 month(sep-07 & April-08) my telephone line was totaly dead. till to today;s date i can;t received any reply that comptation is given by your company or not..
hoping favorable reply

i have applied for bsnl broadband connection two week ago..though we have receive our land phone and modem but still it has been 4days but i dont have yet my password and username..

Sir/Madam,
I am using the BSNL internet from past 1 month, i do not know how much MB am i using, and i also do not know my ID and my password to check the usage that i am doing?? please help me. can you please send me the id and password to my above e mail jasdev.dhanoa@gmail.com

The day when I have taken the broadband connections i, e., the startup plan of Rs.250 till today its not working properly, but every month Im getting the bill amount, if this is the same condition, Im planning to cancell it.

i have received password and user id 10days ago but connection not done is till date so pl.chek and connect to my line ph.no.2420759
seth

respected sir
i am from kerala, i have Rs500 plan of dataone, but for last 2-3 weeks, i am unable to check my usage, and connction gets disconnected some times .what i have to do ???please help, i have no idea about data, i have downloaded or uploaded, bsnl site says INVALID USRNAME OR PASSWORD

We have connection of bsnl broadband Rs. 900 plan at our telephone number 01343-250380 in NAGINA CITY BIJNOR.

This is not connecting. There is error 678. What is the problem. This problem always come time any time usally.

Please do it correct and inform us what is problem.

We are waiting for yours answer.

Thanks & regard,

Qamrul Hasan

dear sir
website for checking uses of data is not working it is showing wrong information please repair it soon

I've been getting error 678 since last 10 days... (All the lights on my modem are steady.. *rock steady)
It just happens randomly anytime in the month. . .
I've given a complaint almost everywhere
- 1800 424 1600
- 1500
- local exchange
No one seems to know anything about it, and they don't care about the customers...

The only place left to give a complaint is I guess the POLICE STATIOn.

Please help me...