BSNL - customer Care

Binu Baby
i activate bsnl caller tune ............. charged me 25 yet its not activated its about 1 month gone. and they are insert their own bad bad advertising ... i dont what it. the customer care phone numbers are not working, if they take my call the say they don't know any thing....... i don't what my money back (Rs25 has its value bt .............) bt pls remove the add caller tune i dont what it .................. pls.............. if its payable to remove it i can pay.........................

The customer support for BSNL is Realy Bad. i am a pre paid user i paid for every thing before using it (Calling, SMS, MMS, GPRS and all services they are providing)and paid tax before using it.

called customer care numbers are : 123 and 9400024365 norespons

Comments

N Jun 13, 2013 by
S.A.Rama

Best Review

My BSNL Prepaid Mobile no.8903738256.i have activated (90 days local/std calls unlimited free plan in R.S:1494).yesterday i have online recharge for this plan, but 1500 minutes only free from local/std calls per month.this is cheating, not supporting the customer care, i have not satisfy the customer care services in BSNL network, why you are cheating the customers.kindly, any one action immediately.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Ramalakshmi

Connection problem with other service provider - BSNL excel pre-paid

I am a customer of BSNL excel pre-paid mobile from March 2007.
I find that there is always a problem in the service of BSNL mobile, it is not connected easily to the other service provider specially out of the local circle. My brother is in Hydrabad, and when I try to call him(He has Idea mobile no.) but every time whether it is morning or afternoon or evening or night it gives a message that all the lines of this route are busy. And one more thing is that when I try to call customer care of BSNL no one recieve the call upto 5 minutes.
What should I do? Please solve my problem.
Thanking You

Umesh Gandhi

indoor network problem - bsnl prepaid(haryana)

i am sahil from nanhera, ambala cantt, haryana. i have a indoor network problem in my area.so i requested to solve this problem
sahil malhan
772 anand vihar, nanhera road, ambala cantt, haryana, india
pin code 133001

phone connection but not run - BSNL

given phon connection but phon dead past three month.several complaint verbaly and written but not respons given.only askingcable falted.

Not received my Balance - CellOne

My Cellone SIM contains a package for adding Rs. 150/- every month between 1-7 day.But from last few months i didn't get it in stipulated time.When i called Customer Care Center they don't response properly and drop the call.
Till the date i don't get my amount.
Please help.

Thanks & Best Regards
Sanmoy Santra
Cell No:9432051550

i lost my sim card - Excel CellOne prepaid

SIM LOST BSNL
I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

My number is 9448840445. Please help me in this concern.
With thanks,
K.Ameen-ur-rahman

Bad Network - BSNL Prepaid

I am facing the network problem in my bsnl prepaid excel connection since last two years. There has not been any response even after a written complaint. i am living in agrawal farm area, mansarovar area, mansarovar, jaipur(Raj.) - 302020.
pls look into the matter.
I look for a quick and firm response from bsnl.

Charged for local incomming calls - cell one

I have a pre paid cell one connection. Am getting charged for the incomming calls from a chennai vodafone number ... charging for incomming calls !!!

My Prepaid connection is not yet processed - BSNL

i have taken the the BSNL sim card bearing no.9491764885 on Sunday December 21.12.2008.but today its 23.12.2008 but still not activated.i have been submitted all the documents but didn't activated till now its already more than 40 hours past, i don't know what these dam BSNL People are doing.Always Sloopy shit's always sleeping .dammit

customer care calls - prepaid number

plz dont call unnecessarily to my number 9049604604

u people are disturbing lot and iam going to court against your company
diptikant BSNL  - Salipur, Cuttack, Odisha, India

I have tried several times for customer care to help but always says call after some time, our operator are busy, even if in 1a.m..thanks

I got a cellone sim 7 days ago, and i have sent request for gprs east settings, but till now i did not received any settings or message.It is urgent for me, so please send it to me as early a possible.My phone no is +919434983474

Incoming calls not received-9441209787 - cell one -Post paid

My mobile No. :9441209787

I am not receiving incoming calls in the a/m number from yesterday evening.12/2/09.

I would request you to kindly do the needful.

THanking you,

Yours truly,

R.Narayanakumar

EXCESS CHARGES - K.NATARAJAN

MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 24988353&my consumer number is 05301482863.last month bill n0;859583319 you have charged only RS-826.Tis month bill n0;86928880.you have charged Rs-1085.
kindly check and give me details.

my web add is k_kasinath@yahoo.com and my cell n0 is:9444068721
k.natrajan

std calls are banned - BSNL Mobile

Sir i am from Nagercoil and in my mobile no is 9443358364. here my mobile std calls are banned so kindly take my requiest. so please immediatly serviced my mobile numbers

hamesha out of range hi ata he...baat karte karte 2 or 3 times disconnect ho jata he...
radhika

error in connection most of the time - bsnl chennai prepaid connection

My mobile - 91449444187331 error in connection most of the day and becomes silent while conversing over phone
Dhanesh

Service is too bad - CellOne

Last two years I am having a CellOne post paid connection . From the day of activation of SIM the service is too bad .. I am Paying Bills regularly without any value for money ..

I complained so many time with customer care, But no use ..

Why BSNL wasting the public fund ? They are unable to handle the network and their customers ..

Please give compensation to all the CellOne customers, why not a Consumer case can we file against BSNL chennai ?
KIRANKUMAR V BSNL  - Salipur, Cuttack, Odisha, India

I am existing customer of BSNL, i am trying to reacharge my mobile past 24 hours, i was given complaint to customer care 01.04.09 early hours 6:30 AM up tonoe that is 02.04.09 6:30 AM there is no updation .They are taking seriously

sir i have lost my mobile no is 9454687566. i am from up fatehpur, but now sim in merut. someone is is misusing it. please deactivate this.

BSNL - customer Care