BSNL kollam - land phone complaint

anil33ptm
MY LANDPHONE NO 04762852509 IS COMPLAINT. COMPLAINT REGISTRED THROUGH BSNL CUSTOMER CARE(198) Dated 17/08/10 OR92OR92

[Updated by ajithmk Apr 17, 2014]

Sir/Mam My land ph is not working more than 10 days .My land No is 04742728718 Thanking you

Comments

N Feb 3, 2014 by
kumarbsnl4408

Best Review
My land phone no 04762874408 is in complaint more than three week.I already inform the thevalakkara exchange as the same time.But no action taken against my complaint.so i complaint through this 04762872198 .but still no action taken against my complaint.so please take necessary action on my request...

thanking you...yours faithfully

Kumar
Thevalakkara
SUSHI

MY LANDPHONE NO 04742591037 IS COMPLAINT.
deepa s

My land phone no 04742553838 is in complaint more than one week.I already inform the exchange as the same time.But no action taken against my complaint.so i complaint through 198 on 21/09/2010.my complaint no Y122.but still no action taken against my complaint.so please take necessary action on my request...

thanking you...yours faithfully

R.sivadasan nair
(Ex-serviceman)
N Jan 12, 2011 by
bino.kk

my land no 04742592745 problem, many time complainted but no reply .this phone one minitue working after cut the phone
N Apr 15, 2011 by
anwarsha

halo sar mai phone comlaint nowarking 04702683541
N Apr 30, 2011 by
mnesh p

dear sir,
I Manesh P, 0475-2353093, the service of this landline no:was terminated
before 20 days, the respective BSNL service provider did not take a suffient action about with this complaint, please you may take an important discision about my landline connection.
N May 9, 2011 by

dear sir,
l susamma Jacob, 0474-2494007 problem, Many Time Complainted But No Reply This complaint more than three week I Already Inform the Exchange as the same time. my Exchange CHEPRA IN KOLLAM DIST.(UNDER VALAKOM EXCHANGE)
Everyday call lineman named Saji and tell this complaint & everyday call CHEPRA EXCHANGE ALSO.
Please you may take an important discision About my landline Connection.
So Please take necessary Action on my Request.
Thanking You.
Yours Faithfully,
Susamma Jacob.
0474-2494007
A May 18, 2011 by
santhoshalakkunnil

my land no 04752335966 Not working last 45 days I, have complaint many times. but till today BSNL service provider did not take any action. Therefore I request you to please take necessary action for working above said Telephone at an early.

L. Prabhavathy
0475-2335966
N Jun 1, 2011 by
sivaayr

my land no 04752294632 is not working last one and a half month. I have registred complaint on log book several times. but till today BSNL service provider(AYUR EXCHANGE, KOLLAM TELEPHONES) did not take any action. Therefore I request you to please take necessary action for working above said Telephone at an earlist.

Sivakumar B
ayur
N Jun 5, 2011 by
clinson

Respected sir,

My land phone and broad band connection is in complaint (no 0476-2631396) more than twomonths.I already inform karunagappally exchange as the same time.But no action taken against my complaint.so i complaint through 198 .but still no action taken against my complaint.so please take necessary action on my request...

yoursfaithfully
susy, t
A Jun 8, 2011 by
hari4hari

harikumar

My( brodband conection ) land phone no 04762863790 is in complaint more than three week.I already inform the excange (manappally) as the same time.But no action taken against my complaint..but still no action taken against my complaint. so please take necessary action on my request...

thanking you...
harikumar
qatar
N Jun 13, 2011 by
jishnukkm

my phone is dead.also i am not getting the broadband .my no is 0475 2279886, anchal.
N Jun 15, 2011 by
Gopika Rajan

my land fon 0474 2424026 have been out of order for more than 2 months... even though complaint was registered in kadakkal telfon exchange several times., , favorable actions wre not undertaken, , , plz take initiativ to solve my problm at the earliest...
yours faithfully,
Geetha Rajan
N Jun 24, 2011 by
Samuelp George

bsnl all customers have complaint includingmy self start complaints/ very old reciver/due to calamity like lightining some thing happend employs/ supiriors not taking action/veryold staff they dont have experience with new equipments/ mostof id caller not working/iam staying underthe thalavoorexchange idont want use particular name of employs bribe/ alcahol adicted staff working /shortageof staff /anyone need pesonel enquireesi/investigaters need to take care my land no:0475-2328533
N Jun 27, 2011 by
Telmamary Benzigar

Telma Mary Benzigar
Lissy Dale,
Kureepuzha, P.O, Perinad, Kollam, Pin - 691604
Tel No -2706087

My connection is disconnected last year some problems, we are under Anchalumood exchange, Now I here by request you take the necessery action to restart my connection urgently .

Telma Mary Benzigar

EATTIVILA KIZHAKKETHIL
EDATHARA
A Jul 29, 2011 by
akuma

My land phone no. 0475 2032595 having problem for long time and several times my wife complaint to kunnicode exchange. they said the phone need to change but till now nothing happened, I can t call my wife as I am out of India please do some necessary action
Anil
Abu Dhabi
A Aug 18, 2011 by
J Samuel

My land phone no.04742587302 is not working from the last 3 week, I have complained several times at East Kallada Tel.Exchange as well as Kundara Exchange but even now they have not responding they told us its problem from Kundara & Kundara office they telling its problem from East Kallada its happening from the last 1 week not the office people are not talking & and they cutting their phone when we are on the other side. Sir, I solicite your kind attention on it I and my wife only staying at my house, my children they can't reach us without our phone.

I hope you will consider this complaint as most top priority and direct to do the best service from your Kundara & East Kallada Exchange Offices.

J Samuel
Soosamma Vilasom,
Thekkemuri,
East Kallada.P.O.
Kollama
Land Phone No.04742587302
N Nov 10, 2011 by
natheera

I have a telephone in chavara exchange 04762686507 this was transferred to thevalakara exchange the number become 04762877992 by a struggle and given the connection it was one year back

Now did not received any bill regarding the usage of the telephone last one i was contacted each and every exchanges they are promised it will be okay within one weak at last i had sent the email to deputy general Mr.george kutty he is also promised several times and again and again he excused his last request was the bill would be generated October after that nothing happened Finally contacted General manager he promised and ordered his subordinates it was happened 4/11/2011 please follow up and solve the issue

NATHEERA SHAFI
N Apr 10, 2012 by
va 4742550759-scdnd

my land phone no 04742550759 with brod band connection have been not working the land is not working more than two month already complaint in kollam and perinad exchange please consider this email as a request/complaint velu achary

BSNL kollam - land phone complaint