BSNL MAHARASHTRA (NAGPUR) - BSNL LANDLINE phone & broadband DEAD

sanjeev roy
DEAR SIR,

MY FOLLOWING ONE LAND LINE TEL. NO OF BSNL ARE NOT WORKING
07103-275799

The complaint was launched with BSNL butibory nagpur Office, which is located in panjari Dist. Nagpur Tal. nagpur, Maharashtra. The Butibory Exchange comes under BSNL nagpur Exchange. Several written and oral complaints made to BSNL butibory/ nagpur Officer and even toke to manager in BSNL nagpur. But from top to bottom all officers are not really interested in attending my complaint. On checking with BSNL Nagpur office we got the same answer which we got almost one month back that BSNL do not have any technician to attend. I had launched complaint with BSNL butibori / nagpur officer,but of no use. What surprising that I am asked to pay rental charges even when my landline is not working from last 1 month.

sanjeev roy

Mobile no-8149120394

nagpur

Comments

akash pathak BSNL  - India

telephone no is not available in online tel directory - BSNL

sir

my telephone 261882 is not appearing in online telephone directory.

please take any quick action..

Dear Roy: Write to written complaint to Principal General Manager with a copy to Chief Managing Director and Ministry of Public Grievances. Telephones under Area Manger Rural - be if Butibori or be it Hingna, functions under technology named Bribe. I have reported 26 bribe transactions of Yash Panhekar Area Manager Rural BSNL Nagpur including illegal telephones and illegal telephone calls from exchanges. all the best.

Landline No.2741833 in favour of me not working since last three days.

Iam requesting you to Please take immediate action.

With Regards,

Thomas George.

My land line no is 07233244020.Recently i have applied to change the plan. plz let me know the statous of current plan of above no. My cell no. is 9767268424 thanks
sameerk

I have BSNL number 09405142434. From three to four days I got problem in communicating to my friend numbers in Gujarat. Network busy display appears always. When I talk from other Vodafone number I am not facing any problem. My other friend also can not abele to communicate with me on BSNL phone.
Customer care number also not responding. Please rectify the problem as early as possible. As this is my profetional number. Inform me the cause.
Also provide me Customer care number for nagpur.
Highest regard
Sameer Kimmatkar
N Jan 23, 2011 by
Sanjay Bhandarkar

To
BSNL, Land Line
Nagpur

Sub: - Always It is advised to go-Internet Online BSNL Bill Payment Till Date proper / Correct Facility is not available for (Example – Like Online payments Mobile Bills Or Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd –Billing online Faculties)

My Telephone no – 0712-2500439

Regularly I am a target fromBSNL Accounts every time I have been issued with wrong Bill in Jan 2011 for my Telephone no Generated with Different Dates Two Bill alongf with Different amounts.

Email.- sanjay_bhandarkar@rediffmail.com
Postpaid Mobile No – BSNL 9423101030, 9422444232, 8888864930 Idea

(Nagpur BSNL Accounts) online billing system always will show some think Different regularly

Always It is advanced to costumers go for Internet Online BSNL Bill Payment Till Date proper / Correct Facility is not available for

My Telephone no – 0712-2500439

3. 16 Nov 2010 1071.00 Full Bill 1071.00

4. 23 Nov 2010 Nil Amount 1071.00

5. Dec 2010 - 68.00 Full Bill 70.00

6. 12 Jan 2011 878.00 Full Bill 878.00

7. Jan 2011 1943.00 Full Bill same month same repeated Second Bill for My Telephone Only that also for two months way not known once complete bills paid regularly with out fail to BSNL Accounts then also pending for only my Telephone Number Not Known Please Have Necessary action for not to be repeated with specially for me only as target to be troubled.

Requested Please Have Glance on My Telephone Number 0712-2500439,
Always Bills Issued By you for only My Telephone Number since along period
As we have to pay regularly with yours consent
For correction and then to bee paid all BSNL Telephone Bills
There will be some / any remedy to avoid such Problems to be faced by us.

Thanking You

Your Regular Costumer

Sanjay B Bhandarkar
Email.- sanjay_bhandarkar@rediffmail.com
Postpaid Mobile No – BSNL self - 9423101030, wife - 9422444232, self - 8888864930 Idea
A Mar 9, 2011 by
mannil

respected sir,
i am customer from your esteemed firm and i like to inform you regarding my bsnl connection. sir i have a connection [prepaid] which is having the home network as maharashtra. and right know i am in roaming. i like to inform u that my outgoing calls are blocked and i am getting only incoming calls. i consulted the customer care and they told me that i have to consult maharashtra customer care. i tried to call there, but not even a single no is working and i tried to search from the net for the numbers . but all numbers given in your sites are not valid.
sir i kindly request you to please clear out my outgoing calls problem, i have a balance about 850 and validity up to august. my bsnl no is 09422664221.[ in which i am having the problem]
the no now in use with me is 09562439649.
hope you will handle it at the earliest as possible.
thanking you
manu
N Mar 25, 2012 by
mhetresunil42

I am using BSNL service since last 7years. my cell no is 9421040098 but from since last 4-5days i am facing problem that Sim card registration failed due to this i am not able to make and receive a call. i have decided to port out to another mobile service plz tell me solution about this problem as possible in within minimum time.
my alternate number is 9822445642 plz help me as possible as.

BSNL MAHARASHTRA (NAGPUR) - BSNL LANDLINE phone & broadband DEAD