BSNL MNP COMPLAINT - MNP PORT OUT

shainparayil on Feb 18, 2011
On 2011 February 1st I given an MNP request for my mobile number "9446767794" UPC “BLNWSLBD” from BSNL to MTS, yet it not activated (even after 18 days of request) and still I can use my same BSNL number.
So I contacted many times with MTS customer care and they are saying BSNL is not allowing to port out.(NO REASON) . While I contacted with BSNL they are telling they don’t know anything about this.
Please note that it’s my years old connection without having any negative balance.
So again I given an MNP request on 2011 February 10th to TATA DOCOMO, yet it not activated.
And I don’t think it will be ok. Please kindly allow me to port out from BSNL.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to TATA DOCOMO.

Comments

N Mar 2, 2011 by
sellkps

I have given a request for MNP from BSNL to Airtel on 28-01-2011, but till date (03-03-2011) it has not been donoe. I was told from Airtel that this will take 7 days of time. Its been more than 3 Weeks now and there is no progress. I went to the Airtel Showroom, where i was told that BSNL have to first disconnect my number and only then Airtel can transfer the number. Then I visited BSNL showroom, where i was told that until Airtel gives an Acceptance letter to BSNL stating that Airtel is accepting me as there customer, BSNL cannot do anything. This seems to be just ridiculous. None of the Opertors i.e., BSNL and Airtel, are giving any positive replies. Kindly help me on this. You can contact me on +919443664341
N Apr 21, 2011 by
rk.khawa

We are using six numbers from 9449867260 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 of BSNL as post paid connection. I have given a request for MNP from BSNL to Vodafone on 10-04-2011, but till date (21-04-2011) it has not been done. I was told from Vodafone that this will take 7 days of time. Its been more than 11days now and there is no progress. I went to the Vodafone Showroom, where i was told that BSNL is not allowing them for further process saying that some dues are there. To clear the dues I went to BSNL office but they rejected my request saying that the unbill amount we cant cleared until the bill generated.This seems to be just ridiculous. We are fully fed up with BSNL service. I need you to help me for this. You can contact me on +919449867265.

Thanking you,

Rajesh Kumar.
N Jun 25, 2011 by
umesh,praveen

We are using two numbers from 9414175516, 9414176235 of BSNL as post paid connection. I have given a request for MNP from BSNL to Vodafone on, we have no contractual obligation with bsnl rajasthan. I was told from Vodafone that your port number bsnl company rejected your request. I went to the Vodafone Showroom, where i was told that BSNL is not allowing them for further process saying that some contractual obligation are there. To clear the contractual obligation I went to BSNL office but they rejected my request.This seems to be just ridiculous. We are fully fed up with BSNL service. I need you to help me for this. You can contact me on +919828148605,

Thanking you,

praveen, umesh
N Sep 24, 2011 by
umang joshi BSNL Mobile  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

mnp port number - BSNL Mobile

it is unbelivable that i have registered complain(on 1503) from 36 days and complaint is not solved by BSNL regarding MNP port number and now they behave unethically........irresposible behaviour of BSNL employees....
N Apr 28, 2012 by
linku_parida BSNL  - Nimapada, Puri, Odisha, India

About port out - BSNL

I have send many times for port out from BSNL but there is no response from BSNL.their customer care say we have no detail about this. please contact customer care of other network to whom u wish to go...
BUt how can i contact without a MNP Code...........???????
MY No Is 9439710863
N May 15, 2012 by
DINESH6814

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE MNP FROM BSNL TO TATA DOCOMO ON DATE 02/5/2012 BUT WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT IT IN DOCOMO ON 15/MAY THEN THEY SAID IT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY BSNL THEN I CONTACT BSNL THEN THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND DISCONNECT MY PHONE AND JUST SAY ANY REASON ..
MOBILE NO 9808587196
PORT NO BW411374.
D May 25, 2012 by
naveen_37

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE MNP FROM AIRTELTO BSNLON DATE 10/05/2012 BUT WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT IT IN AIRTEL ON 18/MAY THEN THEY SAID IT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY AIRTEL THEN I CONTACT AIRTEL THEN THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND DISCONNECT MY PHONE AND JUST SAY ANY REASON ..
MOBILE NO 8127515858
PORT NO AE584832
N Jul 13, 2012 by
SATTU98

On 5TH JULY 2012 I given an MNP request for my mobile number "9993767283" UPC “BY662585” from BSNL to AIRTEL, yet it not activated ANY MSG ABOT PORTABILITY and still I can use my same BSNL number.
So I contacted many times with AIRTEL customer care and they are saying BSNL is not allowing to port out.(NO REASON) . While I contacted with BSNL they are telling they don’t know anything about this.
So again I given an MNP request on 2012 Yet it not activated.
And I don’t think it will be ok. Please kindly allow me to port out from BSNL.
So kindly help me to port out from BSNL to AIRTEL

BSNL MNP COMPLAINT - MNP PORT OUT