BSNL Postpaid mobile-J&K - Call Barring

Basanti Razdan
My mobile number is 09419206168 (BSNL-J&K) and i'm getting daily 20-30 calls, missed calls and messages from the number 09018039366 which disturbs me like hell. Please bar this number from calling me

Comments

Bills are submitted and not activating the my numbers - Bsnl post paid no.

Sir My no 94141023000 and i already paid my due bills but form last 4 days.
I have a private business and my all work is based on this mobile no and from last 4 days my business also suffered due to outgoing and incoming facilities not activated.
Please look into the matter and kindly activate my outgoing and incoming facilities .

i want to know information about number 9622167824 because he distrub me at night

dear sir,
i am having mobile no as 9469485816 and the out going call serive is barred from 30 dec 2009 .
last two days back i am received a message from bsnl regarding to recharge prepaid account
finally this mobile no is converted from prepaid to post paid
look into the matter personnaly and do needfula at your end...srinivas...

My mobile number is 09419222262 (BSNL-J&K) and i'm getting daily 20-30 missed calls and nonvage messages from the number 09469565228 which disturbs me like hell. Please bar this number from calling me and also take some strick & lawfull action against the user of ths number i.e 09469565228.

Hoping for kind consideration of this complaint

I got a no 9419037155 from iqra telecommunication but the no is not activated till 10 of jan 2010 when no is activated the sim show 9419546785 what the hell is this i will register a fir against this fraud

my cell no is 9419207432 and bill no is 90796520 dt.19.01.2010. sir, i never went out side the state during billing peiod but there is national roaming charges in the bill. kindly see the matter and correct/adjust the same in next bill.

thanks
yours truly,

Dharam paul sharma
complainent

in december i booked a train ticket from yatra.com whose transaction id is XF2HDC there after i canceled the ticket and i the ticket which was done under tatkal scheme i got 603/- refunded but when i checked my account no money was refunded then i called yatra people and complaint about it, they told me that they have refunded the amount and suggested me to talk to bank people but when i went to bank they told me only yatra people can help me i dont know what to do please help me.pnr no.4525947632 transaction id :0169910628

It is useless to deal with B.S.N.L. Careless people. Careless Service and what not. Sending unnecessary messages. Sending unnessary hello tunes. No facility to unsubscribe these services. No help line. One gets tired but the help line persons never gets connected.

MY BSNL POSTPAID MOBILE NO 9469464786 WAS DISCONNECTED DUE TO BILL PYMENT NOW I PAID ALL OUTSTANDING BILLS WITHIN MY GRACE PERIOD, BUT THE SERVICE IS NOT YET OPENED APPROX 5 DAYS LEFT

sir/mam
my mobile no. is 9431013631, account no. 301016839, i am postpaid user, i get a problem that each month during bill payment i get an extra charge of MT sms (Downloading) @ Rs. 19, i have already complaint about this problem in february in written wayand get relief of this extra charge in february and march, but from april again i get a problem of extra charge... its really trouble me as i want to switch from your service... hope i will not get disturbed with such an extra charge from next month.

guru prasad sharma
pavanbang BSNL Postpaid mobile-J&K  - Ahmednagar, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India

last 4 month rs-50 per month extra bill - BSNL POSTPAID BILL

PAVAN BANG
9422085731
poria

hello sir.
i want to activete conference call facility on my cell no 9419261661. please activate.
thank you.
N May 6, 2011 by
Naveen2526

i port aircel to bsnl.my number is 9809809625
N May 6, 2011 by
Naveen2526

I port aircel to bsnl, and the number is 9809809625.so please gave its puk code.send it to via-sms
N May 9, 2011 by
shrihari1

I have lost my postpaid mobile sim since 12 months.Prior to that my SIM was locked because of bill payment.I cleared all bill when it was lossed by net banking and I was quite away from BSNL office where my phone was registered. After almost 12 months my rental charges is accomulated to 6500/ Rs. BSL authority do not accepting my request to cancell my number without paying such big amount. Can you guide me if this rental charges are refundable? or needed to pay
Shrihari
N Dec 6, 2011 by
sajadfayaz

I have an business of mobile recharge at New Habba Kadal Chowk Sgr.I got BSNL CTOPUP Sim at your authorized dealer DICKSON having No.9419482293 having SIM NO.89916 28115 11251 3669 and was activated 2-12-2011. Then I received stock from Momin Tel. 9469201018. when i send recharge to any no. it could not happen. I met personally to Mr. Dheeraj Gupta on 5th dec.2011 he assured me your sim problem will solve with in two hours but till date my problem have not solved. it is requested your good self kindly solve my problem immediately so i can run my business smothly.
N Dec 31, 2011 by
rashikwt

my postpaid mobile no in kashmir was 9419522263 and i am now outside country.i want contacts of this no to be revealed, i tried to look up website jk bsnl, but its not working.how can i get details of my previous sim card of bsnl kshmir
N Jan 31, 2012 by
jarda BSNL  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

conference calling - BSNL

My no. is 9451965781 I am using this no. from last 3 months,my problem is that there is no conferencing call facility activated on this no.i have complaint so many times but still i have problem.
My handset is NOKIA X2-00
so please solve my problem soon
Thank You!
D Feb 5, 2012 by
manjot singh 1984

sir, my mobile no. is 9419135155 my no. is disconnected from your from last 4 months.I pay all the bills but you cannot open my no.i also register complains for two times. so i request you to open my as soon as possible.i am very grateful to you for your kindness.
N Jul 4, 2013 by