Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior - Name of applicant to be corrected

Pardeep Singh
I pardeep Singh my PAN no. is CIXPS3141M from Gwalior. I got PAN card in which their is mistake in name.So i got applied for the correction the name two month ago but till now i dont recieved my PAN card.

Pardeep Singh
PAN No.- CIXPS3141M

Comments

Spoilt Chocolate - Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almonds

I had purchased a 44 gms pack of Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond from Relaince Store in Chennai on 28 Feb, on opening the pack I found the chocolate bar spoilt due to improper packing. The product code is TO1W8T3 Pkd on 1/08 and Best before 1/09.

No Almonds - Cadbury/Dairy milk Almond Roast

I have bought Dairy milk Almond Roast from Spinach Super Market, Sus Road, Pune.I am surprised to see there are no almonds in the product, It costs 55 rs and being a reputed company you should not fool your consumers selling Plain Dairy milk under Almond Roast wrapper. Product code:T80911.Barcode:8 901233000244

correction in father's name - THE FINANCIAL WORLD

please correction in father's name of my PAN ccsps9929n

correct name is RUALU RAM

YOU ARE REQUESTED PLEASE SEND ME AFTER CORRECTION

bad egg - cadburys cream egg

when i opened my cream egg it had burst open and the insides were dried on goop over the top of the egg and quite a disapoinment.

i bought a box of cadbury hazal nuts 320g tin. n im not happy as it is spoilt.the product code is 556182020004 n best before 19/7/09. im very unhappy pls get back to me as soon as possible

Sir, Please do send my PAN card on urjent basis

good hard worker
good communication
dwarika

hard worker

no thanks

hello sir, i rubi gupta want to join cadbury for my winter training.so please provide the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadbury on my mail id as soon as possible. thanking you

hello sir,
i m vipul jain want to join ur company for my summer training . so please give the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadburyon my email id as son as possible .

hello sir
i m priyanka sharma, M.B.A.student, i want to join ur company for my training . so please give the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadburyon my email id as son as possible .

hello sir
i am shiksha kushwah, M.B.A student(Army institute of management and technology, greater noida), i want to apply for summer training in your company. so please give me information regarding your selection criteria of candidate for summer training and application procedure on my email id.

hello sir
i am Abhay, MBA(Agribusiness) student from FMS BHU.

hello sir
i m priyanka dixit, M.B.A.student, i want to join ur company for my training . so please give the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadburyon my email id as son as possible .

hello sir,
i m sapna, MCA student, i want to get more information for freshers. so please give me information regarding your selection criteria for freshers.

hello sir,
i m Richa Sharma BE 3rd yr student, i want to do my summer training from your company.so please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.
waiting for your response

Hello
I am Sughar Singh Kushwah, M.S.W. student (Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Instt. of Social Scieces B.U. Jhansi (UP), i want to apply for summer training in your company. so please give me information regarding your selection criteria of candidate for summer training and application procedure on my email id.

hello
i am vipul jain, PGDM student 2nd sem (maharishi arvind institute of science and management, AICTE approved), i want to apply for summer training in your company. so plz give me information regarding your selection criteria for summer training and application procedure on my email id.
thanking you.

sir
I am ganeshtiwari doing mba 1st year from ccs university meerut. pls.help me about summer training
thank