CBSE - Lost 12th certificate and marksheet

Rohini Aggarwal
I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 1994. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate and marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

Comments

sir
i lost my migration certificate from where i can get this

I have lost my 12th grade migration certificate 2007(cbse) and i need the duplicate copy within 1 week. could you please tell me the procedure to re-apply for the same. Also tell me what documents are required. Thank you.
sangeeta
mobile no. (9930003747)

SIR I HAVE LOST MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE OF CLASS 12TH, I PASSED OUT IN THE YEAR 2007. SO I REQUEST YOU TO GUIDE WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THE REISSUE OF THE CERTIFICATE. I AM FACING PROBLEMS FOR GETTING MY S.Y.BMS RESULT AND BECAUSE OF THAT MY ADMISSION IS STUCK.I'M HIGHLY OBLIGED TO YOU.PLEASE REPLY SOON.THANKS

mobile(9930003747)

I have passed 12th class from delhi in 2002.I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet. I have submitted application from 16/05/2009 though speed post no.ED784390810IN and Bank draf { DD NO.761908 RS230/rupess only} while viewing your site, i come to knoe that it has not received in your office.Please tell me about my application status.
anil

to check my name in - CBSE

i want to check my roll no. detail on cbse datbase is it possible

i want full information about roll no. 5686241

I have passed my 12th class from kendriya vidyalaya chhindwara (m.p) in 2007. I have lost my 12th class marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

marking scheme of improving 12th standard students.

year 1994 in cash 1995 lost my mark sheet please helpe in

I request u to generate my 12 class passing certificate 2009 and send on my e-mail id before 27-05-2009. Bcoz i want to fill up some job related frms which need my 12 class passing certificate. I really thankful to u.

my roll no.- 6226569

kendriya vidyalaya
keshav puram
delhi-35

Respected sir/madam,
i have lost my class 10th marksheet(cbse). i passed class 10th in 2004 from air force school vidya bharti gwalior. kindly outlie the procedure of how to obtain the same. I will be highly obliged.

I have somehow lost my Class X (Year: 1999) and XII (Year: 2001) marksheets and would like to know the process for getting the duplicate certificates. Would you be kind enough to tell me the process for the same?

Thanks in advance!
Anticipating an early response from your side.

-Rahul Sood

sir even iam suffering from the cbse related problem i gave my cbse private examination 2009 but did'nt get my marksheet till now by post iam getting late for my admission in du and other university plz help me out soon

i also want to know this

I have lost my 12th marksheet and immediately require the duplicate one for my entrance exams procedure in Amity. Please help me and give me a reply to obtain duplicate marksheet as fast as possible.I will always be grateful to you.

Sir I have't received my 12 cbse board examination marksheet my roll no is 5778856 and i belongs to cbse allahabad region. My Roll No was 5778856 and i was a private candidate My Address; Captain Loudge Near post office Jaiharikhal. Distt. Pauri Garhwal UTTRAKHAND PIN 246139. sir send my marksheet as soon as possible as i have to fill my compartment form.
Father's Name Mr B.N.Khantwal.

I have lost my 10th class marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

gurpreet kaur

respect sir/mam

i have passed my 10th class from Army Public School, Udhampur, J&K in 2002 and haven't been collected my passing certificate though i had written a letter to my school but they said that they have send my passing certificate to the centre. so please tell me the procedure to collect my passing certificate. thank you

yours respectfully
darwin parminas

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have passed my 12th class from NIOS in 2004. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate and marksheet. And, please let me know what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged

I am VeeraManikandan, i have finished my Xth in 1999 in RC Sacred Heart High School, Rasipuram, Tamilnadu and i have finished my Diploma in Salem Polytechnic college, Salem in the year of 2002.

I have lost my Original Marksheet while in travelling. Please let me know the procedure to get the duplicate copy of same.

My email id : mvmkandan@gmail.com and my ph: 9787932199