CBSE - Lost 12th certificate and marksheet

Rohini Aggarwal
I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 1994. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate and marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

Comments

respected

I am a student currently applying for a business college.On applying, I am supposed to provide all the necessary documents of class 12th and class 10th.I have lost my class 12th mark sheet and it is a requirement for the college.My school is "Modern School Vasant Vihar", New Delhi, my year of passing is 2007.my roll no. is 6249009. please tell me the procedure to apply for a duplicate of the same. I am currently living in New Delhi.
thanking you
Prateek Jhalani

I have passed 12th class from delhi in 2002.I have lost my 12th certificate.I have submitted application from 17/06/2009 though speed post no.ED253431056IN and DD no.762139(130 RS ) While viewing your site(ajmer), i come know that it has not received in your office .please tell me about my application status.
DOCOMENT SUBMIT

I lost my !0th standard CBSE mark sheet
cannot find it
i passed out on 2003
roll no:4211193

How can i get a duplicate of the same marklist
hope you could help me with details
feed back is appreciated thank in advance
yours faithfully
kirti.s.babu

I have passed my 12th class from muzaffar nagar in 2002&10th class in 2000. I have lost my 10th&12th both class passing certificate and marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate and marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged

i have lost my migration certificate.please let me know the procedure and the site from where i'll get the apllication form.i need it urgently as i need it for my university examination form.i will be highly obliged.

I have lost my 12 class certificate/marksheet, please tell me right processure to obtain new marksheet from pune univarsity

I have passed my 10th and 12th from St.Xavier's school, Jaipur.
I have lost my 12th std. marksheet.also i hae to apply for this actuarial sciences course, whose last date is 4th july.So please tell me the procedure to get a duplicate copy of my marksheet as earliest as passible.It is really important.Please accept my request, I will be highly obliged.Thank You.
Charu
mob. no. - 9928177077

i have lost my marksheet

have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 2004. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 1994. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged

loss of original marksheet, admit card and pass certificate. - documents

Dear Sir.
When i was traveling by train my all the original marks sheet, admit cards and pass certificates of class X, XII, 1st yr and 2nd yr. So, sir what are the citeria or procedure to opt fro duplicate.
I would be obliged if you can reply me as soon as possible.
Thank.

I Have pass 12th Class from NIOS 2 yrs back but i have Lost my Mark Sheet & Mogration Certificate
How can I get my Duplicate Certificate & Mark Sheet & my problem is with those certificates & mark sheet i have also lost my hall Ticket & Photo ID Proof of NIOS.

Now I have No proof that i have cleared my Exams from NIOS.Pls help me with this situtation. how can I get my certificates back.

Pls Need Ur Help

Waiting for your Reply

Dear Sir/mam
i have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 2004. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet . Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate

Shitiz Gupta.
swati

hello..
I have passed my 12th class from lucknow in 2008 from icse board. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate .
Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged .

I have lost my 10th and 12th marksheets .I have passed 10th (CBSE) in 2002 and 12th(CBSE) in 2004.Kindly suggest me the procedure..its urgent

DEAR SIR

SUBJECT : PROCEDURE FOR CHANGING THE SURNAME AND BIRTHDATE IN CLASS X AND XII CBSE CERTIFICATES

WITH DUE RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I HAVE PASSED CLASS XII CBSE EXAMS THIS YEAR i.e 2009 FROM ASHOK MEMORIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, FARIDABAD, HARYANA. I WANT TO CHANGE MY SURNAME AND BIRTHDATE PRINTED IN CLASS X AND XII PASSING CERTIFICATES INCLUDING MARKSHEETS AND MIGRATION CERTIFICATES. SINCE THE SCHOOL HAS NOT TAKEN ANY PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE FOR THIS MATTER WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS MATTER AFTER I PASSED MY CLASS X CBSE EXAMS IN 2007. MY ROLL NO IN CLASS X IS 2105280 AND IN CLASS XII IS 2607364.
SO, PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS ABOVE MATTER.
I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED TO YOU IF YOU DONE IT AS EARLIEST AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
GAURAV CHAUDHARY

I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 2009. I have lost my 12th class passing marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate marksheet., please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

Sir i lost my 12th class certificate marksheet.Can u please tell me the procedure for getting a new marksheet with in 2 days actually its urgent for my BDS counselling on 17th july.WITH KINDLY REQUEST ITS URGENT. THANK U.

I have lost my 10th certificate so, i want to reissue it and i am from Lady K . C. Roy Memorial, RANCHI . My roll no. is 5148764 and i have passed in 2006 .Please tell me the procedure for reissuing the certificate and marksheet.

I have passed my 12th class in 2008. I took an admission in B.C.A from Garhwal University and according to that university they need Migration Ceritficate but I dont have my Migration certificare .So, I have to submit my certificate into it. Please tell me the procedure for applying Migration certificate and also tell me what all documents do I need to submit for get that. I will be highly obliged.

CBSE - Lost 12th certificate and marksheet