CBSE - Lost 12th certificate and marksheet

Rohini Aggarwal
I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 1994. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate and marksheet. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

Comments

have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 2004. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 1994. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged

loss of original marksheet, admit card and pass certificate. - documents

Dear Sir.
When i was traveling by train my all the original marks sheet, admit cards and pass certificates of class X, XII, 1st yr and 2nd yr. So, sir what are the citeria or procedure to opt fro duplicate.
I would be obliged if you can reply me as soon as possible.
Thank.

I Have pass 12th Class from NIOS 2 yrs back but i have Lost my Mark Sheet & Mogration Certificate
How can I get my Duplicate Certificate & Mark Sheet & my problem is with those certificates & mark sheet i have also lost my hall Ticket & Photo ID Proof of NIOS.

Now I have No proof that i have cleared my Exams from NIOS.Pls help me with this situtation. how can I get my certificates back.

Pls Need Ur Help

Waiting for your Reply

Dear Sir/mam
i have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 2004. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate and marksheet . Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate

Shitiz Gupta.
swati

hello..
I have passed my 12th class from lucknow in 2008 from icse board. I have lost my 12th class passing certificate .
Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate certificate. Also, please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged .

I have lost my 10th and 12th marksheets .I have passed 10th (CBSE) in 2002 and 12th(CBSE) in 2004.Kindly suggest me the procedure..its urgent

DEAR SIR

SUBJECT : PROCEDURE FOR CHANGING THE SURNAME AND BIRTHDATE IN CLASS X AND XII CBSE CERTIFICATES

WITH DUE RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I HAVE PASSED CLASS XII CBSE EXAMS THIS YEAR i.e 2009 FROM ASHOK MEMORIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, FARIDABAD, HARYANA. I WANT TO CHANGE MY SURNAME AND BIRTHDATE PRINTED IN CLASS X AND XII PASSING CERTIFICATES INCLUDING MARKSHEETS AND MIGRATION CERTIFICATES. SINCE THE SCHOOL HAS NOT TAKEN ANY PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE FOR THIS MATTER WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS MATTER AFTER I PASSED MY CLASS X CBSE EXAMS IN 2007. MY ROLL NO IN CLASS X IS 2105280 AND IN CLASS XII IS 2607364.
SO, PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS ABOVE MATTER.
I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED TO YOU IF YOU DONE IT AS EARLIEST AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
GAURAV CHAUDHARY

I have passed my 12th class from Delhi in 2009. I have lost my 12th class passing marksheet. Please tell me the procedure for applying for the duplicate marksheet., please tell what all documents do I need to submit. I will be highly obliged.

Sir i lost my 12th class certificate marksheet.Can u please tell me the procedure for getting a new marksheet with in 2 days actually its urgent for my BDS counselling on 17th july.WITH KINDLY REQUEST ITS URGENT. THANK U.

I have lost my 10th certificate so, i want to reissue it and i am from Lady K . C. Roy Memorial, RANCHI . My roll no. is 5148764 and i have passed in 2006 .Please tell me the procedure for reissuing the certificate and marksheet.

I have passed my 12th class in 2008. I took an admission in B.C.A from Garhwal University and according to that university they need Migration Ceritficate but I dont have my Migration certificare .So, I have to submit my certificate into it. Please tell me the procedure for applying Migration certificate and also tell me what all documents do I need to submit for get that. I will be highly obliged.

Sir, I did my 12 standard from KV phulpur, Allahabad.I had got problem in spelling of my name.And I have already submitted a complaint letter alongwith my marksheet & certificate to my school & CBSE BOARD in year 2000. But they didn't give any response in this regards.Now, i needed my orginal marksheet & certificate applying for job.
Could you please tell me the procedure to get my certificate & marksheet of 12 standard of having corrected name.I will be highly obliged in this regards.

I have passed 12 grde exam. March2008 from 72655 The Central School P.O.Box 3100 Dubai UAE my roll no.6204964. I have not get my passing Boared Certificate. Please guide me how I can get it from Indian Regional Office at earliest so that I can admit in Mumbai Univercity IODL In SY Bcom.Please inform me at above Email add. at earliest. thanking you

sir, i have lost my XII marksheet. could you please tell me how do I get a duplicate copy of my marksheet. I am 2008 passout. my roll no - 5656779 . DOB- 29/10/1989 .Father's name : Bijoy Kumar Roy.

please reply

hello
i was passed in 2008 april i got my certificates in that they did not mentioned my photo plese send me mail
thanku

Respected Sir,
i have lost my 12th class migration certificate, i have passed my 12th class IN 2008 from INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL(CBSE BOARD) MEERUT (UTTAR PARDESH) 25001.For that siri hve given demand draft of rs 50 to secretary of central schhol of secondary education ALLAHABAD. I WANT TO KNOW SIR IN HOW MANY DAYS MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT TO MY SCHOOL...

i have lost my 12th certificate . i have my marks sheet .i have passed my 12 in 2007.can u help me.

Dear ALL IF U REQUIRED ANY HELP REGARDING MISSING OF SCHOOL CERTIFICATE MARK SHEET IN DELHI U CAN MAIL OR CONTACT ME 9212816372

davender negi

other service at your door step
PAN CARD
PASSPORT
INCOME TAX REFUND
LIC POLICY
GOLD LOAN

sir could u tell me how u get a duplicate migration certificate from cbse board as i hve lost my 12th class original migration certificate.now i hve done my 1st yr graduation and required a migration certificate for enrollment in that college but i hve lost my original migration certification .So could u tell me how to get it from cbse board as soon as possible . what documents are required to get the duplicate migration certificate????????????

CBSE - Lost 12th certificate and marksheet