D.B.R.A. UNIVERSITY, AGRA / B.A. PRIVATE STUDENT(2006-09) — RE-EXAM OF B.A.-II 2008 PRIVATE

KAMNI PORWAL
SIR/MAM,
I am a student of D.B.R.A. University, Agra. of B.A. private batch 2006-09. i have passed B.A.-I. in 2007 and B.A.-III in 2009 clearly. but i have not passed B.A.-II 2008 i was failed in a subject -Sociolozy. so i applied for re-exam process for that subject. with B.A.-III private. and now i have passed B.A.-III in 2009 clearly. and now i want to do M.A. this year without wasting my time but i have no passing clearification of B.A. due to my re-exam delaying. and agra university have not taken re-exam of my subject Sociolozy of B.A.-II 2008. and i have gone university campus for asking about re-exam. there is nobody in university for telling about re-exam. i am a girl student and rightnow i mam very frustrated by university employee's behaviour. they asked bribe for solving my problem. due to irresponsibility of agra university i can't apply for neither for regular nor for private course of M.A. i am not understanding what should i do for saving my time and carreer......
so please take a proper action against agra university and try to find a better solution for my problem. it will be highly oblized on me.
thanking you......................
DATE yours kindly
27/12/09 KAMNI PORWAL
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

it is a very serious problem of agra, university. consumer forum should take proper against agra university sooner. due to action against university of agra many students can save their career.

D.B.R.A. UNIVERSITY, AGRA / B.A. PRIVATE STUDENT(2006-09) - RE-EXAM OF B.A.-II 2008 PRIVATE

Complaint categoryCategory: Universities