D.B.R.A. UNIVERSITY, AGRA / B.A. PRIVATE STUDENT(2006-09) - RE-EXAM OF B.A.-II 2008 PRIVATE

KAMNI PORWAL
SIR/MAM,
I am a student of D.B.R.A. University, Agra. of B.A. private batch 2006-09. i have passed B.A.-I. in 2007 and B.A.-III in 2009 clearly. but i have not passed B.A.-II 2008 i was failed in a subject -Sociolozy. so i applied for re-exam process for that subject. with B.A.-III private. and now i have passed B.A.-III in 2009 clearly. and now i want to do M.A. this year without wasting my time but i have no passing clearification of B.A. due to my re-exam delaying. and agra university have not taken re-exam of my subject Sociolozy of B.A.-II 2008. and i have gone university campus for asking about re-exam. there is nobody in university for telling about re-exam. i am a girl student and rightnow i mam very frustrated by university employee's behaviour. they asked bribe for solving my problem. due to irresponsibility of agra university i can't apply for neither for regular nor for private course of M.A. i am not understanding what should i do for saving my time and carreer......
so please take a proper action against agra university and try to find a better solution for my problem. it will be highly oblized on me.
thanking you......................
DATE yours kindly
27/12/09 KAMNI PORWAL
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

it is a very serious problem of agra, university. consumer forum should take proper against agra university sooner. due to action against university of agra many students can save their career.