D.G.shipping of india - did not get CDC till yet

anan s
I had applied for indian CDC for electronic or electrical officer .i send my all certificates and details through speed post on 22.sep.2010 and it delivered on 24.sep.010.

i did not get my file number yet .please check my certificates and kindly reply me soon .my mobile num is 09995464744

kindly reply soon i am waiting
name:ANAN.P.A
speedpost number:el664173637in

Comments

surya prakash D.G.shipping of india  - India

I had applied for indian CDC on the basis of GMDSS in september month i did not remeber the date but i know its after 15 and before 20 september.

i did not get my file no. first but the delivery time of file no. is with in a month but whn more thn 2 months passed i went there and confirm my file no. self.
then they told me that i will get my CDC with in 3 months of application.
but now its 4 months i did not received my CDC yet.

my file no. is CO / 719 / 09. can you guide me that how many days it will take to come my CDC at my doorsteps.

kindly reply soon i am waiting
velagaleti sandeep D.G.shipping of india  - India

respected sir / madam,
im sandeep velagaleti, i did G.P RATINGS from T.S RAHAMAN for 6 months and i have completed my sea time in F.G VESSELS for about 32 months, last 6 months i sailed in supply vessel at near coast, so is it necssary to give N.C.V exam .
Anil Kumar D.G.shipping of india  - India

Dear sir

I want to my indian c.d.c. I have done the exam of P.S.T.R in 2008 from M.A.I.(kolkata) and I completed all formalities for getting it but I couldn't get it yet. all candidates have got c.d.c. but I couldn't get yet. that's why I'm requesting to send my indian c.d.c. My file no.SMO(M)_2009_13547.

I should be highly thankful if you could accede to my request.

Thanking you yours faithfully

Anli Kumar
aakash D.G.shipping of india  - India

myself aakash from delhi.i had completed my presea training from imu Chennai [3A batch( INDOS NO-08NL2495)]last year in July 2009.till now i didn't got my CDC due to this i am facing lot of problem&didn't got job.my family also facing lot problem.i hope you will give a good response.

your faithfully
Aashish Sunil Nalawade. D.G.shipping of india  - India

I have applied for CDC in month of november,
My file no. is NCO/976/09.
will you please tell within how many days i will get my CDC in my doorsteps.
D
Kara Shankar Rao D.G.shipping of india  - India

Applied for CDC in the month of May 09. Submitted the INDOS Number in the month of Oct 09 by registered post. Till day I have not received the CDC from your office. kindly please verify and do needful at your end under intimation to me on Moblie No. 9762214246 / 9762214245 as I am residing at Pune.
adarsh sudhakaran D.G.shipping of india  - India

I have applied for CDC in janvary 2008. My file no. is NCO/213/09. i didnt get the cdc till now and no information from your side.please make it fast.my mob numbr 08095484472.

with regards
adarsh
kumarguddan D.G.shipping of india  - India

Dearsir, my name iis kumar guddan.i am a gp rating student . i had submitted my cdc(mum161479) for correction in date of birth, in mumbai branch on23.02.2010.afterr that i did not get my cdc tili now, and no action has taken by the head branch.so i want to conferm for my cdc.i want to know how much time will take by the branch.i am a fresher and i want to get job with the help of cdc.so i reqest you to reply me at my email id. or my mo. no.09308653007.
bobby.14100 D.G.shipping of india  - India

Dear Sir

I take this opportunity to write to yourself, after a long awaiting time I have been waiting for issuance of CDC.

The details of the applicant are :

File No: NCO/614/09

Name: Gurjit Singh s/o Gurvinder Singh

Applied on : October, 2009

Inquiry file number as cleared from Chandigarh Office 3388

Post Applied : Electrical Officer

Qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering

I do hereby request you to hold an inquiry into the matter and let me know the status of of my CDC application, when it will be cleared and when will it tentatively reach me.

Thanks & Regards
mpraveen D.G.shipping of india  - India

My Name is Praveen M
I had applied an indian CDC on november 22nd 2009. and i had lost my file number, i dint received my CDC till today, will you please guide me to view my CDC status.
rahuldeo51 D.G.shipping of india  - India

my name is rahul kumar and i have applied for indian cdc for electrical officer on 26/4/2010 till date i didnt recieved any file no i went in mmd also but the responce was not good so please help me . normal procedure for cdc is 45 working days but why is this delay?
s.r.kumar.k D.G.shipping of india  - India

I have applied for CDC in december 2009. My file no. is NCO/786/09. i didnt get the cdc till now and no information from your side.please make it fast.my mob numbr 09032431584.

with regards

Name: gorelal yadav s/o yugal yadavApplied on :april 15, 2010
indos no: 09sl2562 passport no: H-8329817
d.o.b 12/02/1986

Post Applied : Electronics Officer

Qualification : Diploma in electronics and telecommunication Engineering(I.E.T.E)

Thanks & Regards
mahir D.G.shipping of india  - India

have applied for CDC in aprail 10. My file no. is CO/239/10. i didnt get the cdc till now and no information from your side.please make it fast.my mob numbr 09455906372/09918801554
subramaniyam D.G.shipping of india  - India

dear sir/madam

I take this oppurtunity to write to you that iam waiting for my c.d.c since april 2010 .
my details are
NAME - S, MANIKANDAN
FILE NO- CO/226/10
CATEGORY- RADIO OFFICER
Applied on- 30 march 2010

I do hereby request you to tell me when my c.d.c will be issued or let me know the status of my c.d.c application.
I would be very much thankful to if you grant this request of mine.

thanking you
yours faithfully
S, Manikandan.
Mijesh D.G.shipping of india  - India

Respected sir,

iam completed B com graduation, after i had studied STCW 95, then iam appiled indian cdc. but sir i didn't get cdc, my application rejected. sir what is the reason reject my application
arunmd D.G.shipping of india  - India

COMPLAINT AGAINST CHENNAI MMD

im a second mate

the chennai mmd is the most worst mmd in india

cause the management is worst over there
they dont like to work as if in other mmd,

ex: they will accept application for d c endorsement on thursday and tuesday

collection on only thursday if 50 guys applied in these two week

only 10 or 20 guys will get dc on the next thursday.

what can we do to these guys
rajeev rai D.G.shipping of india  - India

i have download to g.p rating forms
RAMSAL D.G.shipping of india  - India

Dear sir, Iam compleeted diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering .how can do CDC my what post give me in ship .
bruce D.G.shipping of india  - India

my kindly request, i was apply my cdc last three mounth ago my FILE NO:NCU/86G/10 so blease know obout my cdc. thank you

your"s oppediantly'