DishTV India - Renewal problems!

Hardy
Dear Yama,
For dishtv dish face will always be on East facing and on 95 degree east ie NSS6 on 95 degree east.

Comments

Hardy21

Before one year of purchase smart card not working - Dish TV India

HI Mathew,
I think i am very late in responding to your query....but still this error will occur only when some dirt is placed on your VC .. to avaoid that clean it and reinsert it and check it will work.

my vc no is( vc no- 01501880869-9) i had renewal el my account rs 900 by newtech services jaisalmer by their itz card on 23.2.08 .but my dist tv
has not start service and their customer care said that account balance 900 accepted and ref no is (11613509 )and now custemer care said your account nil but newtech services said that your 900 rs transferd to dish tv by itz card and money trangection id no is ( pmgw00017605469) and order no is(221616079)

so with request pls tell me what i do know dish tv do not give me good response .

alladin

Hi Team,

I have brought the Dish TV with DISH Maxi package with TAMIL/Malayalam Language zone. I have paid an amount of Rs.4290 for this. But now I am not able to view any of the Tamil/Malayalam channels. This is very frustrating for me. For this I have created two service request and more than three times I have contacted your contact center. This is the third letter that I am sending to you and till now no response from your end to rectify the mistake. In the Subscriber Application Form (SAF) I have clearly mentioned the same. Could you please let me know who the officer in charge of this activity? I can’t wait anymore after paying the huge mount as per your norms and not able to the view the desired channels. I get the message 101.Conditional Access when I try to view the Tamil/Malayalam Channels. I have no hesitation to go to Consumer Forum to rectify this issue. So please do this as soon as possible to avoid further consequence.

The Details are as follows:

State : KARNATAKA

Customer Type : DTH INDIVIDUAL

Status : Active

Pay Term : YEARLY

Zone : HINDI/PUNJABI à (Needs to be changed to Tamil/Malayalam as mentioned in the SAF)

Scheme : MAXI

Dealer ID : 19396 (UNNI KRISHNAN)

I'm also facing same problems which mentioned earlier. DISH TV is having very poor customer relationship that I realized when I'm facing same problems from there side. There is only way to handle this problem directly call to customer care and give them warning regarding this and also talk with them in bad words after that they will surely listen your complain.

Last month i am not Renual my dishtv, so last 10 days DD's channels is not view.(I want some details to this DD's channels free viewing as per condition.)vc.no.01504319016

gautam

sir i renewing my account by maxi pack on 16th april 2008 but now till date all off my pay chanell will not displayed.
MY V.C NUMBER- 01500281420
MY CONTACT NUMBER- 09934790682
SIR I REQUEST U TO PLS. DO SOMETHING.

Dear sir
i connected dish tv worked two days and now it says noacess
my vc no is 01505326815-5 please advise how to fix it

No accessibility of channels - dish tv india subscriber

I am an existing subscriber of DISHTV INDIA. My VC No. is 01504850922. Since last five days I am trying hard to complain on phone but failed.my subscription is done, i renewed and was enjoying it. but due to rain and storm the acessibility of channels are not there. so i make a request to correct and contact as soon as possible.
thanks
Ph no. 9312609391

I HAVE PAID Rs.300 ON 12-07-2008 AS A RENEWAL AMOUNT BUT SERVICE NOT GIVEN BY DISH TV - DISHTV MAXI PACKAGE

I HAVE PAID Rs.300/- ON 12-07-2008 AS SUBSCRIBTION FOR MAXI PACKAGE OF DISH TV BUT DISH TV HAS NOT YET STARTED THEIR SERVICES. SO POOR AND USELESS SERVICE.

From: dewansc_4@hotmail.com
To: customercare@dishtv.in
CC: pfc.rcl@gmail.com
Subject: RE: RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION -VALIDITY
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:02:22 +0530

1. Inspite of reassurance no action has been taken on my complaint. SMS from Dish TV is sent as attachment to show that my subscription was valid up 12 Jul'08 for my three connection (one parent & two add ons). Also 10% discount is applicable in my case as mentioned in the SMS & the three bills sent to you earlier as attachments.
Since I have paid the subscription for one year it becomes effective after the expiry of my previous subscription i.e. from 12 Jul'08 to 12 Jul'09 (as also mentioned in the three bill).
2. It is, therefore NOT understood why "my dish space " on my VC number-01504532297(parent), shows the renewal date as 23 /06/ 2009. It should read as 12 /07/09.Please make the correction and obilige.Also entries should be made in my 'add on' connections viz. VC Number- 01504532267, & VC Number-01504532266.
3. I shall be grateful, if you make immediate corrections on my three Viewing Cards at the earliest. All documents in the said connection have been forwarded as attachments.The problem is simple and it appears to be the result of apathy on part of the staff. Please do the needful. I do NOT expect one of Indias' Great MNC responding like the
staff in a Govt. Office!!
Thanking You
Colonel SC Dewan(Retd)

> From: customercare@dishtv.in
> To: dewansc_4@hotmail.com
> Subject: RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION -VALIDITY
> Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:24:44 -0700
> Dear Col. Dewan,
> Thank you for writing to DishTV.
> This is in reference to your mail regarding VC no.01504532297.
> We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
> We would like to convey that your complaint has already been forwarded to the
> Concerned Department and they will surely be doing the needful.
> **Please note your Reference number as 14325251. You can call our
> customer care number 0120-4443474 or our Toll free number 1860 180
> 3474 (only through BSNL landline telephone). to confirm the status of the
> complaint.
> Assuring you the best of services. Looking forward to a long and healthy
> relationship.
> Continue experiencing the new TV entertainment with us.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Rajesh Kumar
> Customercare Desk
> Dish TV
> 'The future of T.V. entertainment'
> We are pleased to inform you that we have added a new feature 'My Account' page in DishTV menu. This will give you details on the status of your last payment made and your next renewal date.
> To access 'My Account', go to Menu, scroll down to my dishtv space and view your current account status.
> You can send your queries through FAX at 0120-4357080.For further information on Dish TV, you can visit our website www.dishtvindia.com. You can also call our customer care number 0120-4443474 or 60013474(along with 3 digit STD code) & 6001347(along with 4 digit STD code) [Accessible from all landlines except MTNL/BSNL lines] or our Toll number 1860 180 3474 (only through BSNL landline telephone). You can also use our SMS service for inquiry. For any Customer Query Type: DISHTV space CQ space < Type Your Query > and send it to 57575.
> Dear Sir/ Madam,
> 1. Please refer to tele discussion with Mr Manoj, of customer care, & Ms Neeru of 'Prudent Financials & Consultants', NOIDA, on 09 Jul'08. The details are given in succeeding paras.
> 2. Three dish T V STB's were purchased by me on 12 Jul'08. Bills 1 & 2 as attachment.The subscription for parent STB, six months, and
> child STB's, two, for twelve months was included in the cost as mentioned in the bills.
> 3. The parent STB was re-charged for 6 months i.e. from 12/01/08 to 11/07/08. Attachment 3 refers.Hence all three connection were due to be recharged on 12 Jul'08.SMS message on 05 Jul'08 from message centre mob:9821000005 confirmed the same.The message is saved on my mobile.
> 4.In keeping with the above, an amount of Rs 5940/-was paid on 04 Jul'08 to Prudent Financials & Consultants, NOIDA, for recharging all three STB's for a period of one year i.e. from 12 Jul'08 to12 Jul'09 as mentioned in the three bills . Attachment 4 & 5 refers.
> You are kindly requested to confirm receipt of payment, update your records & update the dates of renewal on all the three STB;s at ' My Dish Space' at the earliest.
> Please acknowledge.
> Thanking You,
> Colonel SC Dewan (Retd)

Dear Sir/madam May VC no <01500700410> Renewal Dat Telmi .

I'm facing same problems with my DISH TV it cannot fully search chaanels and about that problem I contact with customer care but they dont give any response. The customer care in Jammu. My VC NO is 01505604088-2.

Dear, at the earliest gift your dishtv india to your biggest enemy or their top boss. I'm sure with their performance no one is happy with them. Shameless people can not be taught.

india maharashtra, in pune
my vc no is( vc no's-
1st - 01504511425-1.card -243290498
2nd -10504513066-1.card - 243290498
3rd - 01504513070-3.card - 243290595
i had renewal el my account rs 300x3 = 900/- .but my dist tv
has not start service ( tv disply see. card refresh error)

Snart Card No.01504416938

Form No.SWA-12/21/2008-172182

ID No. & Password

I am using dish tv my vc no is 01504274991. I recharge with Gold but after recharging I am getting mostly south Channel. I had complained through internet but till date no news from there side. I think I have to surrender my set up box.

dear, sir our starone channel is not come we camplain also but their is no response to any body and we message also but he also not response so sir i request u tosolve this problem imedaitely.

i'm recharging my a/c via ITZ B2C card @ feb and my card balance is deducted but dishtv doesnot shows any payment it was happened at feb-08 balance oustanding amount is Rs. 95 and I will giving the details later

previously FTP channels are viewed but afterupgradation no channels are viewed if vc once is de-activated
akhil

renewal problem - Dish TV

dear sir, my name sanjay dhariwal and i living in deoband(saharanpur), i have four dish tv conection in multiroom . those monthly rentel are Rs.675 per month.that having dish maxi pacakage in all channel but this month . monthly rentel Rs 859 all cost price. in that we lose star pacakage star one pacakge and sport package, that having monthly price 62+40+35=137, insteed of those we got only colour channel from dish tv side that having price only Rs 17.so, sir pls solve my problem .

DishTV India - Renewal problems!