DREAM TEAM SAHARA - RULE REGULATION AND WRONG SERVICE

BALRAJ K on Mar 31, 2012
Good evening sir,
I have a complaint against your DTS Bus service. From last 2 year i am staying in outside of Cuttack ,Bhubaneswar city . there are many people who don’t know about the rule regulation of DTS BUS SERVICE . In 29/03/12 I am with my brother-in-law went to Bhubaneswar for some work. We took the DTS bus from phulnakhara to master canteen .

first the bus is travelling in so much crowd you can’t put a step easily. And ticket collector was not doing his work properly. Nearer to master canteen a squad come for ticket checking
so I forward money to him to pay for bus ticket . But instead of making our ticket he is abusing us why we didn’t make our ticket. Then he fine us 100 rupee per head for our ticket. I request them that we are not aware of such rule of bus . but they didn’t hear us.
Its okay there is rule for fine of 100 rupees for not making ticket. But, what about the responsibilities of ticket collector . His responsibilities is to check and make ticket of every person in the bus. He didn’t ask for ticket. We thought we pay when we nearer to our bus stop. Before coming out from bus. And why the squad are just standing on the bus like a fool . why they didn’t aware people for making right ticket with right amount. Unfortunately the notice of fine was not there in the bus . WHAT ABOUT THE NEW PEOPLE COMING FOR VILLAGE TO CITY. WHO DON’T COME CITY REGULARLY. They don’t know about the several rule in Orissa. They only know when you travel in bus the ticket collector will come and make the ticket and they will take the bus fair .
Secondly those two squad are so fool and blind for fine money they forgot to entry the right bus top in the ticket. And they took double amount of our bus fair with 100 rupees of fine per head. We told them for bus stop Phulnakhara to Master canteen .but they gave us ticket from B.P PARK to AG SQR. And they didn’t settled the problem in master canteen . they took the bus to rajmahal during our argument.
And I don’t think there is a rule for taking 100 of fine per head in bus when people travelling in a group.

I want a strict action on this topic and please reconsider about the rule regulation of bus. And please advertise the full rule of bus service . So that if the bus driver or ticket collector not doing his work properly people can complaint against them
For your help in this investigation i am sending three ticket of journey my journey in that day. Form Phulnakhara to Master canteen and master canteen to Phulnakhara.

Phulnakhara to Master canteen

TICKET NO: 0101120329120100090248
29/03/12 12:01 414D ORDINARY
MASTER CANTEEN TO NAKHARA
FULL CHARGE 2* 8.00= Rs 16
If you want the hard copy of ticket i can show you.

Comments

A Mar 31, 2012 by
mukti.prusty

Hey,
You know sometimes innocent customers suffer for their stupid behaviours. I agree sometimes like a bastard when you are with your family, i would say you did a bad thing that you were silent, if i were in that place and there is not my fault then trust me i would have slapped him below his ear. You should have taken his picture in ur cell.
Do one thing spare some time in fronnt of computer and look for some of the mail ids of some of the best NEWS channels and newspapers like OTV, ETV, TARANG TV, DHARITRI, SAMBAD etc and some other reality shows(Can not recall it but that was in OTV), and send them the details whatever you wrote here. In case you need any help send me mails in my id mukti.prusty@ge.com
N May 31, 2012 by
sambeetgec DREAM TEAM SAHARA  - Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha, India

city bus timing - DREAM TEAM SAHARA

The city bus service in Bhubaneswar is worst.There is no specific timing for the routes.The common people suffers a lot.The management must take care of it.

DREAM TEAM SAHARA - RULE REGULATION AND WRONG SERVICE