EPF India - My PF Settlement Claim

Francis Ravikumar

My previous employer submitted my EPF and the new SSN form to the Delhi North office on March 25th. Its almost going to be 2 months. Still i have not got the settlement as well as any intimation from the EPF office in Delhi. I have sent a support question using the contact us form in www.epfindia.nic.in many times. I never got any response from them.

My PF number is : DL/27703/3370

Francis.

Comments

just I want to know my PF Balance in my Account, and i also tried it many times, but still i am unable to see my Balance amount.
please send me link for know the PF balance.
Our Office submited this 13/05/2008.
my PF office is in Varanasi (UP).
my PF No is- UP/VNS/31482-90

Thanks & Regards
Anmol Pandey

I am pervez hatif Employed of Balaji Engineering i m left the job june 2007 But i m not received the pf amount my pf a/c no.
MH/45846/32 so please carry on

Pervez hatif

pls let me know how can i get my pf amount. wat is the procedure, because the firm in which i was working, is now closed, and i cannot trace the employer. my PF A/c No. is DL/17946/7099. kindly tell me the total balance of my account also.

kindly pls let me know my amt of pf claim
An early reply is desirable
DL/6432/208
Shairaz Faisal

pls let me know how can i get my pf amount. wat is the procedure, because the firm in which i was working, is now closed, and i cannot trace the employer. Company name MAGPPIE EXPORTS (new name MAGPPIE INDIA ) i don't my D/L .
My father name Gobinda mohan kundu.
Vill + PO:- Barabelun, Dist :- Burdwan

sir

i have submitted my p.f form on 18.03.2008, but till date i did not get my pf amount & if you can do something regarding this matter, i will be thankful.

HR/GGG/26279/157

REGARDS
S.MALIK

My previous employer submitted my EPF and the new SSN form to the Delhi North office on 1 year back . Still i have not got the settlement as well as any intimation from the EPF office in Delhi. I have sent a support question using the contact us form in www.epfindia.nic.in many times. I never got any response from them.

This is my pf. account number: DL/15468/2360

Thanks & Regards
G.Ramachandran

plz check the status and revert me.
Hi, Please note that once the Pension form is submitted to the PF office, we do not have any control over (any company for that matter) the status. The PF department communicates directly with the associates and not with the company (TeamLease).We would not be able to commit any time frame on this as this is at the discretion of the PF Authority. Please find the communication address & contact number of the PF Office as below: Employees' Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India, Regional Office, Karnataka, Regional Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, P.B. No. 25146, No. 13, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road, Bangalore - 560025 Ph: 080- 22216566, 22214901, 22214961 Please find attached the acknowledgement copy for the same. Warm regards,

I am sri Bikash Chandra Patra, I was working in SRK FINCON PVT LTD .I Left the Job in Dec-2007 & PF form was Submited in Bazirpur, naraina Industrial Area, New delhi on Feb-2008 .My PF NO IS-DL/23513/928 .PLS Confirm the status of My PF .Yet I have Not Received PF in My Bank A/C till date .

Bikash Chandra Patra

I was working in Deepu Garments Export Company on behalf of THE MAKERS PVT.LTD, Rewari, Haryana. period of AUG-2007 to OCT-2008 .Presently Contractor is Not agree to Sign In PF Form .As per Contractor he has not submited PF Return in PF Office of Employer's share .Presently what action can be taken against this Company pls suggest .Presently Same Contractor is working in another place in same Company (taken Cotractship) & Company Name he has Changed .

Pls suggest what should be taken against them .

Bikash Chandra Patra .

My previous employer submitted my EPF and the new SSN form to the Hyderabad office on May 19th. Its almost going to be 2 months. Still i have not got the settlement as well as any intimation from the EPF office in Hyderabad. I have sent a support question using the contact us form in www.epfindia.nic.in many times. I never got any response from them.

My PF number is : AP/39507/111

Sanjoy

I am arvind garg working in Oriental Structure engineers pvt. ltd.
alloted to me PF a/c no is DL/5532/1979 in R.O delhi north.
in this account account holder name is printed amit singal instant of arvind garg regarding name rectification i send application so many times for name rectification and also i contact to mr raju (PA to PF comm. Mr.S.R.Joshi) but nobody reply me in last two year. also i was send pdf file of all corrospondance with PF office and our head office. your CKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP NO. PGHS-CSDI-0706596/7213 DTD 18.09.07.
Please intimate me that the name has been rectified or not.

With regards,
Arvind Garg

I had applied for advance p.f. one month bfore dated-26^june2008 but I have not recived any reply from bandra-mumbai branch. my p.f. acct.no.-MH/BAN/4523/1140.
I will be highly oblidge for your kind co-opertion, thanking you.

I resigned my previous employer on Aug 2005 and joined new company. I send the request for transfer my PF amount from previous employer holding my PF account with Noida employee provident fund office on 06-Dec-2005 but till now the amount has not been transferred in PF account i am holding with my current employer. Could you please check my transfer in status. Also i would like to know the amount i am holding in my Noida PF account.

My PF account No is UP-NOI-23039-851

Please help me.

I left my previous job in the month of may 2008 but still i didnt receive my pf and for that i already filled the withdrawing form but still it is not submitted in my account. sir could you please check my transfer in status. sir i will be very thankful to you.

my pf no. is AP/52959/15.

Sir please help me out.

not received pf amount - vam hi fashion pvt. ltd

dear sir/madam
i'm pradeep kumar jha submited pf form on 19/06/07, my pf a/c No. is HR/GGN/25517/4955, till the date a've not received the amount. pls. clearify what is my status. sir i'm one of the badluck person who is serviving the "FLOOD OF KOSI" pls. help me to transfer my amount in my a/c urgently basis.
thanks & regards
pradeep kumar jha
company card no. 55012
from supaul bihar

till the date not received pf amt. - vam hi fashion

not received pf amount
dear sir/madam
i'm pradeep kumar jha submited pf form on 19/06/07, my pf a/c No. is HR/GGN/25517/4955, till the date i've not received the amount. pls. clearify what is my status. sir i'm one of the badluck person who is serviving the "FLOOD OF KOSI" pls. help me by transfer my pf amount. urgently...
with best regards
pradeep kumar jha
company card no. 55012

I resigned my previous employer havells india limited PF NO is DL/7953/2294 on jan 06and joined new company areva t&d India limited PF NO IS TN/1570/N11110 (CO. EPF NO TN/1570/4906) Date of joining 02.05.07 . sir i want transfer my pf in new a/c TN /1570/N11110 my Present employer alredy filled the form 13 para52 and handover to me, i want know the next step

pls let me know how can i get my pf amount. wat is the procedure, because the firm in which i was working, is now closed, and i cannot trace the employer. my PF A/c No. is AP/21580/36. kindly tell me the total balance of my account also.

Last year I was employee of K.D.LOGISTIC which is the 3pl of Piramyd Retail (I) Ltd. and his owner is Mr.SHRIDHAR & Mr.Kapil ( both are partner). I resgined January of this year and I contact several time but I didn't find any positive ans and he'll gave me trouble and told me that you'll collect your PF form at his previous office, I visited several time but he didn't gave me.

Pls tell me what I do about my PF.
Cell no. of SHRIDHAR : 9321877700