Epf India — My PF Settlement Claim

Francis Ravikumar
Respond To Complaint

My previous employer submitted my EPF and the new SSN form to the Delhi North office on March 25th. Its almost going to be 2 months. Still i have not got the settlement as well as any intimation from the EPF office in Delhi. I have sent a support question using the contact us form in www.epfindia.nic.in many times. I never got any response from them.

My PF number is : DL/27703/3370

Complaint comments 494 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Dear Sir, i have left my previous company in Septemeber 2007. and till todat date (17.04.2009) i have not received my PF balance. can you please help me in this.

Roshan lal
PF No. HP/4462/407
Cont no. 09816595348
e mail- rasheela_r1234@rediffmail.com
MY PF no. UP/40123/0419.

I have submitted my Claim form to my ex employer long time back already it's 4months over. But till now i have not received my pf amount. i want to know the status of my claim plz help me in this Regard and Obligue.

Thanking & Regards
Sadakath Asrar.r
I am jitendra nagar
I have submmited my PF widrowl form on 19th march yet I am not getting my pf mony in my account.
Sir my PF A/C is DL/935926/13
PRO- 011-26213189 Please do this thing fast.
I have already provide my bank A/C No. and copy of my passbook.

Jitendra Nagar
Kindly get me some information about my PF account, I want to know about my balance amount in the a/c and procedure for withdrawing it.

My PF A/c no. is MH/1067/6961

Thanking You

Pranav Sharma
I had applied for advance p.f. feb..2009 but I have not recived any reply from bharti axa a'bad branch. my p.f. acct.no.-MH/48185/11883.
I will be highly oblidge for your kind co-opertion, thanking you.
my PF A/c No. is 41735/94. kindly tell me the total balance of my account also & please send the amount immidiatly.

Iam Krishna Dheeraj, my P.F no RJ/166/1573 please let me know me the status of my acoount and i had submitted my form in January 2008 .and i had apllied for my withdrwal of my acoount.
I Hope you do the needful.

I am amit kumar mishra Employed of shahi export pvt ltd noida i m left the job june 2008 But i m not received the pf amount my pf a/c no.
up/19692/5001 so please carry on

Pervez hatif
check my account balance of AC no.WB66497/81 of Radhu Pagal in the employee of Bahudia Spinning Mills

This is to inform you that I am the last person to withdraw PF, as I am one of the director and was a employee in the Company which is closed since 2004-05 but has a legal entity. Hence I had sent mail to the ro.delhi.north@epfindia.gov.in on 29th January 2009 to provide the adequate information to get my provident fund. Subsequently sent mail to acc.nz@epfindia.gov.in, but I have not received any response from them.

I request you to please help me out in this matter.

Thanks & regards

Pankaj K Gupta

I have submitted all necessary application forms to claim my PF settlement dated on 06-Feb-09,

My PF# KN/24960/29405. I have not received my settlement, checked my bank account also.

I am herewith attached scanned copy of acknowledgement for your reference.

I request you to update the status of the same and awaiting for your reply.

Kandasamy G
This is Pillai ARP, I have applied for my epf claim on 30 APR 2009 now i need to know the status so pls help me
my epf number is TN/16662/844

Thanks & Regards
Pillai ARP

Sub-My PF account no is AS/1828/125

I have submited my both PF withdrawal form in PF office at Guwahati on 06.11.08 vide receipt no 48016810 and 48016811 but till now i do not have received my claim amount so far.Since it has alredy been passed over 7 months to submitted the same but inspite of my several e mailed and reminders no body is responding me till date.It is been requested to please settele my claim immediately so that i will over come from my financial crunch.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully

PF account no-AS/1828/125

Mobile no-09993195590
dear sir,
I am udai sarki from bangalore I want to know my PF Balance. My PF Account No is kn/14766/17164. & I had submitted my PF Withdrawl form at BHAVISHYANIDHI BHAVAN, NO/13 RAJA RAMMOHAN ROY ROAD BANGALORE 560025. i had received acknowledgement on 30/03/2009
My Cell No.9986664972
My E-mail ID is udaisarki@gmail.com
Pls reply for the same.
Yours truly.
udai sarki
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I Submitted my PF Claim form on 4th August 2008 ( for the Period of 27.6.07 to 28.01.08).

My PF NO:- KN/BN/34272/115403
My Bank Account No: - 000901114971
My Bank:- ICICI Bank Limited, Nungambakkam Branch, Chennai

Still now i didn't received my claims, because already 9 Months gone. I expedite your valid action to process this query as soon as Possible.
Dear SIr/ Madam,

I SUbmitted my PF Claim form on 4th August 2008 ( for the Period of 27.6.07 to 28.01.08).

My PF Account NO:- KN/BN/34272/115403
My Bank Account No:- 000901114971
MY Bank Name:- ICICI Bank Limited, Nungambakkam Branch, Chennai.

Iam expecting valid reply from your end to solve this issue.

S.Vijaya Krishna Raj
9340080055 / 9094983832
I am arulkumar from Tamilnadu - South Zone employed of Team HR Service Pvt. Ltd. I am left the job April 2008. But i am not received the pf amount my pf a/c no. DL/32000/12470. So please send the status for the above mail id. And send the detials that when i will receive the amt.
I had submitted the PF withdrawl form on 2nd feb'2009...I've been checking the status of my form eversince on www.epfindia.com. But all it says is this--" Your claim not recieved by this office". I e-mailed on sro.gurgaon@epfindia.gov.in twice but haven't had any response..
Shouldn't the person who is at the helm of replying to mails do his job considering the RTI act in India.
I am waiting for my PF settlement for well over 3 months now. Kindly provide me with the details.
Looking forward for your help.

Saurabh Sharma

pf no::: HR/GGN/25204/24741

Respected Sir,

With due respect I would like to inform you that I was working with M/s DSS MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS LTD, in its Chennai office during the period 1996-2005. My PF settlement has not been done till date. In this regard, I had sent several communication also to Delhi PF office also but surprisingly not recd. any communication from PF Office. I would humbly request you to kindly look in to the matter and please arrange to release my PF AMOUNT at the earliest to my residential address as mentioned below.

Thanks and best regards

17/35, Sarathi Nager 3rd st
Chennai - 600 099
My self Jitesh Sharma & my P.F. no. is RJ/2973/348.

I want to know about my P.F. claim status which i have filed on dated 07/04/2009 at jaipur office.

Please also inform me about my available balance.

Thanks & Regards,