EPF kandivali office, Mumbai - PF NOT RECIEVED

VINU MOHAN
Dear all,

I had worked with a company named unistar inosystems pvt ltd in mumbai, i left the company on january 08, and submitted my withdrawal forms to kandivali office through my company on april.But still i didnt get my amount. when iam calling at that office they are never responding over the phone . From last 2 weeks iam trying but they are not picking up the calls.
my pf no is MH-93923/38

vinu mohan

Comments

Rajesh

All are having same issue..
Let us take a dharna/march to the PF office and ask for status..

Mail me to organize and participate..

Respected Sir / Madam,

I was working with Aristo Pharma (Otsira Genetica Division). The Company had already forwarded to you my PF form on 08th April, 2009, but the fund had not been received yet. More than 7 months had passes.

My PF No. is MH / 13089 / 11462.

Please make a note of this complaints.

Hope that the positive reply is expected soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Chirag Dholakia

I worked with a a company named UPS Jetair express p ltd, in Tirupur / Tamil Nadu, I left that company in Apr 20th 2009 and couriered my form and documents to EPF office kandivali, Mumbai in 06th Aug 2009.

I was told that i would get my amount max in 3 months.But i did't get any call, any mail since then, they never respond over the phone or mobile ( My Mobile No : 098942 87864 ).

I mailed(email) them, but no response from there.

PF A/c No. : MH 91787 188

Please look into matter.

Please do the needful.
M.K.Sivakumar.
0421 4332864.

This is Shinda.Biveira from Kochi (Kerala). I worked for I Process services India Pvt Ltd, Kochi as a credit officer & resigned from that organisation on 20th may'2007.

I had submitted my PF withdrawal form signed and approved by our I-Process HR Personnel and I've sent to the mumbai address on 14th April ' 09 via registered post, addressing to PF Department, Kandivali Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No . 222, Sector No: 3, Charkop Market, Mumbai - 4000 457.

My PF No. is MH / 47808 / 3562

I was told by our HR personnel that I will receives amount with 06 months.

I dont know what was happend, but I did'nt received any information regarding my PF amt.

Kindly look into this matter very seriosly, and please do the needful at an earliest.
you can contact me at any point of time for any other queries.

Waiting for your favorable reply,
Thanks and regards,
Shinda Biveira

I have left the company name I-process services pvt. ltd. in the 31st july 2007 and submitted the PF withdrawal form also on date 28th july 2009 not received my PF or status. I follow up with the company but they are saying that they have submitted the form to PF office. pls look into this.
my PF Acc no is .MH/47808/7675

PF NOT RECIEVED

I had worked with a company named I process India pvt ltd in Chandigarh, i left the company on Feb'09, and submitted my withdrawal forms to kandivali office through my company on Dec'09.But still i didnt get my amount. when iam calling at that office they are never responding over the phone . From last 2 weeks iam trying but they are not picking up the calls.
my pf no is MH-47808/19402

Narinder Thakur
Mob : 9815677298

This is to bring to your kind notice that I sent my PF withdrawal application form duly filled to the Payroll Department of Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd, the company in which I worked from 28/07/2009 to 29/11/2009, on December 03rd 2009 and I have been advised from the company that the same has been produced to the PF office on 21/01/2010. Its going to be 3 months since I sent this PF withdrawal application form and my PF has not been credited into my account.Hence I request you to take up this matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Please note my PF Number :MH/48708/

I have worked in Fame India Ltd., Kolkata (multiplex) for 11 months. However, I resigned on 2nd July, 2008. My PF was submitted on 17th Feb, 2009 (as per acknowledgment). But till now (after more than a year), I haven't received any money. I request you to kindly do whatever is necessary so that I can receive the money as soon as possible.

My PF A/c No. is MH/KLD/42793-A/0346
Group No. 77
EPF - 19(PF)/20(PF)

Yours Sincerely
Sanjib Banerjee
+919830798716

My PF NO : MH/93463/296. I have submitted PF withdrawal form, but i am not
received my pf amt.Also i was submitted all document.

PLEASE SEND ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.MY PF NO IS MH/93463/296

MY MOB.NO. 09911783338
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REPLY IMMIDIATLY
GURE

Dear all,

I had worked with a company named ISS MANAGMENT SERVICES, submitted my withdrawal forms to kandivali office through my company on JUN.But still i didnt get my amount. when iam calling at that office they are never responding over the phone . From last 2 weeks iam trying but they are not picking up the calls.
my pf no is MH/43924/13320

GURWINDER SINGH
dhirajk

My name is Dhiraj Krishnan(Ex-employee of Intelenet Global Services, Chennai)(EMP ID:35577). I applied for the withdrawal of my provident fund-PF number:MH/94725/11701 after I resigned my job in december 2008. I got two cheques from HDFC stating that the A/C number in the cheques is invalid. I found that the Account number in the cheques missed a digit.On 18-december-2009, I submitted the original cheques to Mr. Suresh (Admin, Intelenet, Chennai) who asked me to send you a mail and that he will get this resolved.

Today is 13092010. It is going to be 1 year since I raised this issue. I also wrote a letter to the information officer, PF, Mumbai and lodged a complaint for the same. No action has been taken till date. Intelenet says that it is the PF office which commited the mistake while entering my savings account number. I gave a cancelled cheque and a copy of my bank statement as proof.

Please look into this matter. You will find my correct account number from the above said proof, the bank statement which I sent through courier along with the complaint letter to PF OFFICE MUMBAI.

sir may you remind us about taking of epf funfd from epf office and address of kolkatta office to my mail address:- verma_vikram2indiatimes .com
because is going to be retired in few years,
so, what steps i have to take agsinst taking refund.
you, co-operation will be thankfull and obliged

thanking you

This is regarding the withdrawal of Provident Fund for my
> > Account (PF A/C NO.32216) and Group No.MH/35769.Please be noted
> > that I had deposited my Form 19&10C to TCS and also got
> > acknowledgement receipt dated 09.06.2010 which has been
> > attached.I had already posted my intimation several times to P.F
> > Office, Mumbai through letter dated 26.12.2010 and so on.I Had
> > also called up at P.F Office on tel no-022-28692531/2604 several
> > times.I have been informed through telephone that it will be
> > release in the month of Feb'11 but till date I have not not
> > received any positive response in this regard.I have been facing
> > so many problems in this regard as I already informed that I
> > need this amount on immediate basis but till date I have not
> > receive any reply.
Thanking You.
Jasleen Kaur.
N Aug 19, 2011 by
DEVENDRA SINGH RAI

EPF NOT RECIEVED

I worked with a company named AFLDACHSER PVT.LTD in Delhi, I left that company in AUG_10 and I Submited my form and documents to EPF office kandivali, Mumbai in 06/04/2011.

I was told that i would get my amount max in 3 months.But i did't get any call, any mail since then, they never respond over the phone.

I mailed(email) them, but no response from there.

My PF no is MH/94850/406

Please look into matter.

Please do the needful.
DEVENDRA SINGH
N Jan 30, 2013 by
Surabhi Enterprises

Ref. : Our EPF Registration No. MH/91872

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to bring to your notice following...

(a) That our 2 Employees name Shri Sudam Gaikwad, PF A/c. No. MH-91872-7 and Shri Ramanand Devadi, PF A/c. No. MH-91872-8, left our services in the year 2009-10 respectively.

(b) When we approached PF office for settlement of their claims it was revealed that in their period pf service despite their achieving 60 years of age., we continue to deposit their contribution in A/c. 10 in place of A/c. 1.

(c) It was asked by PF office that to settle all claims of our above employees again we have to deposit total Rs. 51, 773/- & Rs. 42, 975/- respectively in their PF A/c. No. 1 (copy of challans attached for your reference) otherwise claims could not be settled. it was also told by the office that once the claims of the employees are settled the above amount in question would be refunded.

(d) The claims of our aforesaid employees were settled and payments were made by PF org., after depositing Total of Rs, 94, 748/- with the EPFO in A/c. No. 1.

(e) After that when we approached the PF office for refund of excess amount of Rs. 94, 748/- deposited in A/c. No. 1, it was told to us that refund of the amount in question is not possible. (Without giving any reason).

(f) Despite our repeated request, we are still awaiting a positive reply from PF office and refund of excess amount of Rs. 94, 748/- paid to PF office.

Therefore, we request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange to refund or settle the amount.

Thanking You,