EPF kandivali office, Mumbai - PF not settled

rafik_9913
I had worked with FUTURZ STAFFING SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. from 10th Aug.'09 to 31st Jan. '10 and amount for provident found had been deducted each month. PF submission form had been submitted to concern PF department by company on 12th April '10 but my provident fund claim not been settled or any updated has been received from department yet.

My PF A/c No. : MH/211289/1641

Request you to please look into this matter and solve it asap......

Waiting for your response.

Rafik Shaikh
mail to : rafik_9913@yahoo.in

Comments

harish kumar srivastava EPF kandivali office, Mumbai  - India

P.F. claim amount not recd - centaur pharmaceuticals private ltd, mumbai

Through my employer m/s centaur pharmaceuticals pvt ltd, mumbai, i had submitted my claim for refund of my accumulated P.F. amount. giving my individual bank a/c no and other details. The letter was submitted to your office on 26.05.2008. But, since it is more than nearly 5 months have passed, inspite of my letter as reminder, neither i recd any reply from your office, nor recd mu P.F.amount credited in muy account.
since I have been diagnosed as a pateint of cancer, i need money urgently, to meet any eigencies in future. Pls note i am not working any where and no source of other income. I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange immidiate remmittance of my amount in my bank account.
i eagrly await your responce.
harish kumar srivastava
lucknow
deepak madiwal EPF kandivali office, Mumbai  - India

Not able to claim my PF amount - Provident Fund & HDFC office

Hi, This is Deepak Madiwal Worked on Accenture for SPA - Bangalore. I quit the Accenture on sept 19th 2008 and submitted the PF withdrawal form and same had been proceesed by the accenture. The problem is misscommunication between RPFC office Vs HDFC bank. I am not sure, RPFC gys sent me a letter saying that your PF amount has been deposited to bank on 27th Feb 2009 but amounts are not reflecting on bank account. I am not sure who misplaced the Cheque. RPFC - Bandra, Mumbai phone # r not working. Please advice whom should i contact?

Deepak M
deep16amrut@yahoo.co.in
RAJESH KUMAR State Bank of India  - India

claim was not sattled - SBI

On 4th may 2009, Time-11:45 AM, When Rs. 10000 (cash) was withdrawn by me through PNB ATM machine at NICHIBAGH, VARANASHI the cash was not withdrawn but my account was debited. for this fault I complained in my account branch (SBI, BIKRAMGANJ-3616) it was given request no.-2635408 (on date-01/06/2009) but till now my request is not sattled.

Details about me-
RAJESH KUMAR
A/C NO.-11380877791
Branch- SBI BIKRAMGANJ-3616.
RAJESH KUMAR State Bank of India  - India

I have no idea because I am first time user
nilesh91221 EPF kandivali office, Mumbai  - India

PF AMOUNT & FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT NOT RECEIVED - SKYPAK SERVICES SPECIALIST LTD.,

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Self Nilesh Jain.. I have left the Job on 31/12/2008 from SKYPAK Services Specialist Ltd Indore Branch Office But till today (18/02/2010) I have not received my PF and Full & Final Settelment amount form SKYPAK Services Specialist Ltd., Mumbai Head Office..

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Jain
vpatel EPF kandivali office, Mumbai  - SURAT, Surat, Gujarat, India

PF NOT RECEIVED YET - UNITED TECHNICAL ECONOMIC SERVICE PVT. LTD.

My PF number is MH/24288/266.
My all documents has been submitted to you on Apr 08 by my employer. But i have not received my PF till date.please contact me on my cell no.
Thanks and regards
Vikas Kumar Ambu bhai Patel

vpatel

Plz give me a my provident fund account balance inquiry !
I was not take any details of last 4 years and 9 months
I was worked in UNITED TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SERVICES P.LTD. but not any responce provident fund details of the company to me.
So plz give my my pf deatails.and no display any details of the provdent fund epf in company website
Email id:vikas1987patel@ymail.com
My PF No.MH/24288/266 PLZ GIVE MY DETAILS.
Vikas patel mo.9898301318

I am christopher S Jeyaraj.Currently working in Singapore. Previously i was working in JP Morgan in Bangalore . My PF account no: MH/92681/7089. I have submitted for PF withdrawl and asked to deposit to my HDFC savings account directly.
My HDFC account No:00751610021524, AIRPORT RD, BANGALORE.

From EPFO, (KANDIVALI, MALAD) SBI cheque no 054469, (Amount 81952 Rs) has been issued and sent to my HDFC bank branch directly. That cheque has been returned from SBI as drawers signature required and its missing in that cheque.I have attached the soft copy of cheque, return memo from SBI, and memorandum from HDFC bank for your reference.I tried calling to malad EPF office no and I couldnt reach anyone.

I request you to check the details and issue me a valid cheque. At the same time you can cancel the invalid cheque( no 054469). As i am in need of this money urgent request you to take action on it immediately.Awaiting for your reply.

THANKS &REGARDS,

Mumbai.
Sub: Final settlement of PF/FPF claim in
r/o A/c No.MH/39592/373

Dear Sir

I am sorry to inform you, that in spite of repeated request & my visit to your PF Office, 6th floor, No .66 account section people giving one or other reasons kept it pending since 2002.

I writing to you with great desire & hope you will release my above PF Money. How long they will keep pending for getting my own deducted payment.

I shall be grateful to you if I get my payment immediately.

Thanks & regards
Yours faithfully,

R J Bhandary

I worked with a a company named Intelenet global services pvt ltd mohali I left that company in May 31 09 and couriered my form and documents to EPF office kandivali, Mumbai in feb 2010
I was told that i would get my amount max in 3 months.I got a letter informing that two cheques of different amounts has been sent to bank, but still i don't get my pf money
My PF no is MH/94725/7940

From 09-12-2010
Sugathakumar. S
T. C. 50/415,
Changanara Veedu, Kalady,
Karamana Post, Trivandrum- 695 002.
Tel. 0471 2344914

Charkop market, Kandivil (West) Mumbai- 400 067.

Sub. Non receipt of PF. amount.

I am S. Sugathakumar, was an employee with Skypak Service Specialists Ltd. Mumbai. My Pf. No. is MH/22479 /5761. (Details attached)

I have applied for withdrawing my PF through Skypak Service Specialists Ltd.on 12- 2-2009.

After several tel. call and continuous follo up, I got a copy of acknowledgement receipt(No.5761dated 8th Feb 2010) from Skypak as the required documents submitted in OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL PROVIDENT COMMISIONER, BHAVISYA NIDHI BHAVAN, Plot No.222.Sector No. 3, Charkop market, Kandivil (West)
Mumbai- 400 067.

But till date the amount is not credited in my account. Kindly do the needful to credit the amount to my account. ( Ac. No. 67042980902, SBT Main Branch, Trivandrum)

Thanks and Regards

Name: Suma K N
PF No. MH/46013/88
MObile No.8123436730
Company : Titan sea & cargo Pvt Ltd

Please settle my PF amount as its 2 years i left the job and application submitted
N Aug 4, 2011 by
hemantdada

I have also submited my pf withdrawl on 03/01/2011 of A/C no MH/94702/1085 but till hte time i have not recived my money kindly look in to the matter it's alredy to late

Hemant Deshmukh
hemant _deshmukh82@rediffmail.com
N Aug 11, 2011 by
pramod khandekar

My name is Alok Verma submitted my PF Form at Kandivali with all supporting documents but when it has not been credited, i enquired many times at pf office but unfortunately could not able to get the exact status ?

Some of them said them they have not received my claim form which has been sent to them with relevant documents with Registerd Post No. EU401793262 on 11th Feb.11 which already delivered on 14th Feb-11.

Kindly update my PF No.is MH/20182/1275 - Alok Verma

Presently residing at Flat No.4, km-22, Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad.

Alok Verma
09716351093/9022912309
N Sep 17, 2011 by
Polapally Kalidas

PF not settled
I had worked with CENTAUR PHARMACEUTICAL PVT. LTD. from 10th APRIL.'06 to 03 DEC 10 and amount for provident found had been deducted each month. PF submission form had been submitted to concern PF department by company on 15th JULY '11 but my provident fund claim not been settled or any updated has been received from department yet.

My PF A/c No. : MH/92678/01795

Request you to please look into this matter and solve it asap...

Waiting for your response.

P.KALIDAS
mail to : kalidaspolapally@gamil.com
mobile no.09959297579
A Oct 6, 2011 by
rajesh121285

Charkop market, Kandivil (West) Mumbai- 400 067.
I worked in company STYLO TABLEWARE - MUMBAI, as Sales officer i give the resignation on 20th may2010 from the company but company submit my EPF withdrawn in July2011 which payment is not paid by the EPF office My EPFdetail are as follows..
NAME ----------------- RAJESH PAL
EPF NO - ------------- MH/211099/03.
SUBMIT DATE ------ 29 JULY 2011.
email id ---------------- rajesh121285@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 2, 2012 by
hemakiran EPF kandivali office, Mumbai  - Kandivili, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Pf not credited from 4 years - PF Mumbai branch

Iam Hemalatha worked in I-Solution's India Pvt ltd.
my pf account no is MH/94095/8478
I had filled the required forms for the withdrawal of PF and have given the account number with cancelled cheque too.
But i did not get my PF still . I had already complained previously with no correct information.
So could you please rectify the problem as early as possible.

PF account no is MH/94095/8478
PF OFFICE ADDRESS is: Plot No 222, Sector – 3,Poinsor Road, Charkop Market,kandiavli (W), Mumbai – 400 067
PF OFFICE CONTACT NO. IS 022 - 022 - 28692292, 2531, 2722
My Complaint Number is : SROKN/E/2010/01890 (Complaint Number)

Hemalatha (7899286708)
Hemakarkera@gmail.com
N Jan 17, 2012 by
chandrashekhar shrigiri

Charkop market, Kandivil (West) Mumbai- 400 067.
I worked in company Time technoplast ltd- MUMBAI, as area Sales manager hq bangalore i give the resignation on 29th june2011 from the company but company has been submited my EPF withdrawn application dt 14/10/2011 but still which payment is not paid by the EPF office
My EPFdetail are as follows..
NAME ----------------- chandrashekar shrigiri
EPF NO - ------------- MH/4091/3430
SUBMIT DATE ------ 14 October 2011.
email id ---------------- cgs0106@gmail.com
Cell no...09449004560
N Feb 16, 2012 by
jitendra.jain77@gmail.com EPF kandivali office, Mumbai  - Kandivali, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Last 9 Months PF Not Received - PF Department Kandivali Mumbai

My EPF amount is not transffered and waiting for near Nine(9) months
My EPF account is MH/94256/695 and I have applied for withdrawal of my EPF amount Nine month back and I have acknowledgement receipt on 06 June 2011 i have send many mails but i do no not get reply for the same.. Please help me to get my EPF amount.

Best Regards
Jitendra
N Mar 19, 2012 by

Dear sir/ madam
I worked with a a company named SPARSH BPO PRIVATE LIMITED IN CHENNAI I left that company in 30-Aug -2010 I have done my documentation but stll now not get any intimation. Company as been sent the document on aug-2011 but still now not get may EPF amount please check and reply

Request you to please look into this matter and solve it asap

K.VENKATESAN